Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno (3229 Views)

Who Are These So-called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us? – Reno Omokri / ‘who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno / ‘who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by macof(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Rossikk:

If Yorubas attack Hausas in Lagos and leave the Igbos alone, does that mean that Yorubas and Igbos are one ethnic group?

and when have yorubas attacked hausas excluding retaliation?
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by omenka(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Wendel Simlin making sense for the very first time ever- and this would make nonsense to his slaves. cheesy

Modath, have you seen this?
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by 7lives: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Reno must have been on angels dusts to be writing this, what Reno is saying now is contrary to what he was preaching before the election.
Reno are you alright? your minions are coming for you and they shall make you explain what you mean by the TRUTH that is now coming out of your heart.
When people on this side asked if the people of north are the enemy of the south?, or whether the north is not part of Nigeria? they will open their dirty mouth to tell us why we need to co operate with them, if you asked them how? they will keep quiet but what they actually want is for us to co operate with them to destroy the north.
If we say no IT IS NOT IN OUR CHARACTER, LET US EXPLOIT OTHER AVAILABLE OPTION, THEY WILL CALL US COWARDS AND BACK STABBERS.
What will anybody gain from hating on others, the so called north with all the power and stolen national wealth, what do they have to show for it? .
The time you spent hating on others can be spent improving on your life, is this not the most NOBLE THING?, Reno welcome back to reality.
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by ProudArewa: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
macof:

politically uplifted by God but stacked full with poverty, diseases, illiteracy, violence undecided

be letting your so called northern elders ruin your lives
we are stacked with poverty, diseases, illiteracy and yet you have neva heard of any region in the north complaining of underdevelopment because we are always contended wit what we have.....but with all ur education we still dominate ur people politically, we dominte the judiciary, not to talk of the military.......:-D;-(;-(;-( guy if na me be you i for don troway my certificate
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by Nasman(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=14pt]But how can we single out the Fulanis in their midst, since it appears it Fualni that is wicked and not the Hausa?

Truth is said...

Fulanis are not even Nigerians. They are Taureg from Niger and Mali
[/size]
My Dad is a Fulani man from Kaduna and My Mum is a Tuareg, her grandparents are from Libya. And if you think my Mum is not a Nigerian of Northern origin, they you must be high on cheap drugs. Tuareg tribe is a Nigerian tribe, and they have exceeded a million. In my house, we use Hausa, Tuareg, Fulani, and Arabic as our medium of communication. Take a trip to Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Borno and see for yourself. Do your research and stop spreading a false report.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by OreMI22: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
The wicked ones are the Fulani.
The average Hausa man loves peace and hates injustice.

The worst part is that the Fulanis are non-Nigerian invaders that have come from desert lands to occupy our country......and we have folded our hands and watched them for too long.
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by macof(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
ProudArewa:
we are stacked with poverty, diseases, illiteracy and yet you have neva heard of any region in the north complaining of underdevelopment because we are always contended wit what we have.....but with all ur education we still dominate ur people politically, we dominte the judiciary, not to talk of the military.......:-D;-(;-(;-( guy if na me be you i for don troway my certificate

undecided political domination with poverty, under development, diseases etc
Nigerians lack priority sha

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by annieruok: 4:36am On Oct 28, 2016
Nasman:

My Dad is a Fulani man from Kaduna and My Mum is a Tuareg, her grandparents are from Libya. And if you think my Mum is not a Nigerian of Northern origin, they you must be high on cheap drugs. Tuareg tribe is a Nigerian tribe, and they have exceeded a million. In my house we use Hausa, Tuareg, Fulani and Arabic as our medium of communication.Take a trip to Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Borno and see for yourself. Do your research and stop spreading false report.

Since when? Tuareg are absolutely not Nigerian. Wth....
The only place where I see claim of all these supposed "Tuareg" from Nigeria is on the Internet. This is not a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by EternalTruths: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
So what have u just said now that is new? Mr Reno....
If Tafawa Balewa could say in 1946 that ''if the British leave today...we would continue our conquest of the South as started by our great Othman Danfodiyo...till we dip the Quran in the Sea''
..and Ahmadu Bello said in 12/10/1960 barely a week from independence ''that this new nation called Nigeria shall an estate of my great grandfather Othman Danfodiyo ' the minority in the North shall be used as willing tools while the South shall be conquered territory and they must not be allowed rule over their destiny....and any attempt to alter arrangements must be met with BRUTAL FORCE..
Buhari is also here and kicking for all to see and feel the deep seated HATE he has for the South and the minority Northern Christians...

IBB forced down Sharia in the throats of Nigerian in 1989....
Abdulsalam refused to compensate victims of pipeline fire inferno in Jesse that killed over 255 people within hours in 1998 because they were Southern minority while at same year allocated oil blocs to his folks and friends from the north...
Yar'adua paid all arrears of OIC that OBJ refused to pay in 2008. ..meaning he had wanted to implement Sharia law on Nigerians before death claimed him just as Buhari is playing around it now in all ramifications...
Murtala Mohammed led some Northern soldiers to kill over 3000 unarmed adult males in broad daylight in Asaba 10/1967 who even came out with national flag, well dressed and dancing to welcome him and his boys to their community during the Biafra war..
Gowon screamed to high Heavens that God almighty had given the North power to rule Nigeria forever as they deemed fit...1966 (read the book by Wole Soyinka titled ''the man died''

So why am I citing all these?? Mr Reno Omokri..be informed that the North is one and united foe of the South any day when it comes to politics. They see south with its resources as their ATM counter and property where all their bills will be paid and must be forced to pay or else.....bloodshed...
Most pronounced in this game among them in the North are the Fulanis and Hausas and Kanuris....these three tribes are almost 98% Muslims.....

Be educated pls.....

God bless you
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by mrvitalis(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Sibrah:
How come when Fulanis attack communities in the north, they leave out the Hausas and go for the Christian minority? What about the core muslim northerner stereotype?
Please say what u know.. fulanis attack hausas more than any tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by Sibrah: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Please say what u know.. fulanis attack hausas more than any tribe in Nigeria
lie . .

1 Like

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by x12345678x: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Reno remains a very Big fool......

No Tribe is dominating anyone.

All Tribes feast on corruption
Dear Lord!! U are actually allowed to read an article before commenting u know. Kai!!
Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by Nasman(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
annieruok:

Since when? Tuareg are absolutely not Nigerian. Wth....
The only place where I see claim of all these supposed "Tuareg" from Nigeria is on the Internet. This is not a thing.
Who are you to decide who is a Nigerian and who is not. You or your kind are too small to alter the simple fact that they are Tuareg Nigerians, go and deal with that

1 Like

Re: Who Are These So Called Hausa People That Are Dominating Us?’ – Reno by LoveDecay(m): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2016
This whole story .... that always reads "the north is dominating Nigeria" is and will always be the dark gospel propelled by the politically inept eastern part of Nigeria.

The east is responsible for two major events that plunged Nigeria into its current state of political comatose.

1. The murder of the Sarduana of Sokoto and Premier of Northern Nigeria, by Chukwuemeka Nzeogwu
2. The forceful cessation from Nigeria, and unprovoked attacks on Lagos oil installations which forced the military to respond. (The east struck the first blow each time).

And yet, they still claim they are been marginalized or dominated when each decision they made and still make till this day, makes them weaker and deeply disregarded because of their penchant for discord and dysfunction which they seem to believe is bravery.

1. Owelle Rochas Okorocha
2. Chief Chuba Okadibo

These gentlemen are the only true politicians the east has produced since we resumed democracy. The rest are just ..... chiko (if u know wt i mean)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari / INEC Chairman May Resign / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.