Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him (3227 Views)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Dailymice: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Barr Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer has revealed the Nigerian Government has granted him the permission to visit his client Mazi Nnamdi Kanu after he was arrested by the DSS.

See the announcement he made on Twitter.

He wrote,

"Update,
Thankfully Our effort is yielding the desired result,We have just received a communication approving Our visit to Our Client- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.Shall keep the World posted on the outcome, immediately after the meeting, later in the Day. God is with Us"

https://twitter.com/EjioforBar/status/1410931205499990019

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by FarahAideed: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
The same Ejiofo Buhari wanted to kill

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by FactBoyz: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by InsideLove(f): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by tamonokare: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Southern Nigerians unite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Thewrath(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Kdon2: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
tamonokare:
Southern Nigerians unite.

Better!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good news.

Kanu have the right to have a lawyer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Generalnomercy: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
I respect this barrister

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Southern Nigeria should unite now to push back the terrorist and futajelons Fulani supporter of APC! We cant live in the same country with these guys!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Threebear(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'm from South south but I can tell you that anyone who listens to this man is a fool .

Igbos should wake up !

It's true Buhari has been a horrible and atrocious leader but Mr Kanu is not the Messiah you've been looking for.

Listening to this man's history and his lifestyle before agitation for Biafra made him famous , this man is no leader.

If he isn't contained he's going to lead a lot of easterners to their deaths , especially the youths.

Biafra is a good thing but there are many ways to go about it.

This man is aggressive , lacks plan and seems to be a sociopath .

Wake up people .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by ivolt: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
The same lawyer that claimed he has a kill order on his head was allowed to visit Kanu.
Why wasn't he killed on sight?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
He is sure to get a fair trial,but I honestly doubt if God is with him��.
God was fighting the battle,it was visible with the constant chaos visiting the country,then all of he sudden out of pride and ego he decided to take up the fight himself, trusting in man made charms and juju, bringing tears into the household of families.
He is as guilty as the evil Fg.
I wish him a fair trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by November1857(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:
I'm from South south but I can tell you that anyone who listens to this man is a fool .

Igbos should wake up !

It's true Buhari has been a horrible and atrocious leader but Mr Kanu is not the Messiah you've been looking for.

Listening to this man's history and his lifestyle before agitation for Biafra made him famous , this man is no leader.

If he isn't contained he's going to lead a lot of easterners to their deaths , especially the youths.

Wake up people .
Shut up typical Aboki! South south are behind him...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Antoeni(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Well I don’t know if the Nigeria constitution allows a terrorist access to a lawyer
I will ask a lawyer friends

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by RisenJoe(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
He is sure to get a fair trial,but I honestly doubt if God is with him��.
God was fighting the battle,it was visible with the constant chaos visiting the country,then all of he sudden out of pride and ego he decided to take up the fight himself, trusting in man made charms and juju, bringing tears into the household of families.
He is as guilty as the evil Fg.
I wish him a fair trial.

And you are assistant Jesus Christ to determine who God is with.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .
And you're the Messiah
People like you kept saying Biafra is good but Kanu's approach is bad why can't you start your own Biafra moment
Let's see your own approach

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Threebear(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Even the way he was captured should tell you that he lacks tact.

I've had someone that behaved like Kanu before in my life.

At first we all admired his guts and bravery until he became uncontrollable.

Started causing harm to the people he was fighting for .

Igbos are spread out in the whole of Nigeria .

If this issue of secession isn't handled well , you guys will lose a lot.

Igbos have mansions and companies all over Nigeria including the North .

The only Northerners in Igbo territory are gatemen , suya and sugarcane hawkers .

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to lose , his family are in the UK .

The people who will suffer are your relatives , friends and families .

Most of these youths supporting this man have no clue what's at stake.

There are better ways to go about this .

Many countries have seceded successfully without violence and bloodshed .

Do not let a Maniac lead you loved ones to their grave.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hizzy:

And you're the Messiah
People like you kept saying Biafra is good but Kanu's approach is bad why can't you start your own Biafra moment
Let's see your own approach
I'm not part of Biafra.

Why should I start a movement for you ?

If you think this man is your saviour , then good luck.

If you know me well , you'll know I'm hardly ever wrong.

We'll be back to this post sometime in the future.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Here we go again,
UGM will storm de cell nd release him very soon,
Ewedu nd Amala was laughing b4, wat goes around always com around,
Very soon igboho will be in dat jail, nd am sure he will be der till de rest of his life,
Fear fear will nt allow him tink of escaping de cell lik Nnamdi kanu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by BlowYourMind: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by BlowYourMind: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Here we go again,
UGM will storm de cell nd release him very soon,
Ewedu nd Amala was laughing b4, wat goes around always com around,
Very soon igboho will be in dat jail, nd am sure he will be der till de rest of his life,
Fear fear will nt allow him tink of escaping de cell lik Nnamdi kanu
Kanu Nnamdi was arrested and treated like hardened terrorist chained like monkey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .

This is not your bbnaija predictions and permutations. This discourse is way above your IQ. Igboho that didn't follow MNK approach, what is happening to him? Yussuf Buhari amd Zahra Buhari that have been living in ostentation, tell me where they have ever worked before in their lifetime aside their dad being the mannequin president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by funkyqz: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Man with balls
Generalnomercy:
I respect this barrister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

I'm not part of Biafra.

Why should I start a movement for you ?

If you think this man is your saviour , then good luck.

If you know me well , you'll know I'm hardly ever wrong.

We'll be back to this post sometime in the
future.
You see I no disturb your problems so leave us to our own problems
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Tranquillity360: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .
Stop dragging us in your nonsense talk.Must you mention south south before air your opinion.

If you must mention,mention your tribe,do not drag us all in south south.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
This issue will be the talk of the town in Nigeria till December. ..thats how the state of Nigeria will roll in and nothing will be attain or achieve this year again.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by kollinz1234(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
#ISTANDWITHKANU

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

And you are assistant Jesus Christ to determine who God is with.

Expecting God to be with someone who trust in juju is the height of hypocrisy,if you are a Christian.
The Lord is a jealous God,he hate idolatry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Brimstone77: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .
this advice should be directed to your ogoni people that are currently been surrounded by Fulani terrorists...

That's if you're from South south as you claim..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by adioolayi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's his right ...he has right to fair hearing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .

Go and rest. Days of your divide and conquer games are over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data Shows SE Contribute's Very little To Nigeria's Economy Than Other Regions / South South: A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode / Why Arabic Inscription is important on the Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.