Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 (3221 Views)

$4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Xflint(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dewtor:
The knowledge train is still on the move, join with only N1000 now and get a pack of 136 Ebooks delivered straight to your email address. cheesy

how serious are u
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Xflint:

how serious are u

We do not say what we cannot do, Is it because its cheap, we want everyone to benefit, that's all.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Xflint(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dewtor:

We do not say what we cannot do, Is it because its cheap, we want everyone to benefit, that's all.

I will whatsapp u. Just drop ur contact
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Xflint:

I will whatsapp u. Just drop ur contact

Please check my signature for my contact
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Review on the Ebook: GOOGLE ADSENSE A-TO-Z

For the last couple of years, Google Adsense has dominated forums, discussions and newsletters all over the Internet. Already, there are tales of fabulous riches to be made and millions made by those who are just working from home. It seems that Google Adsense have already dominated the internet marketing business and is now considered the easiest way to making money online.
The key to success with Adsense is the placing of ads on pages that are receiving high traffic for high demand keywords. The higher the cost-per-click to the advertiser, the more you will receive per click from your site. Obviously, it does not pay to target low cost-per-click keywords and place them on pages that do not receive hits.
With all the people getting online and clicking away everyday, it is no wonder why Google Adsense has become an instant hit.
For some who are just new to this market, it would be a blow to their pride knowing that their homepage is buried somewhere in the little ads promoting other people’s services. But then, when they get the idea that they are actually earning more money that way, all doubts and skepticism is laid to rest.
There are two major, and clever, factors that some successful webmaster and publishers are learning to blend together in order to make money easier using Adsense.
- Targeting high traffic pages on your website. If you check on your logs, you will discover that many of your visitors are taking advantage of the free affiliate marketing resources and ebooks that you are offering on your site. In simple words, your ads are working effectively and are generating more clicks. It also means more money for you.
-Placing Adsense links on pages that are producing little, or better yet, no profit. By placing Adsense on a free resources page, you will reduce the amount of potential customers being lost to other sites. Tricky, but effective nonetheless.

This Ebook and other 135 Ebooks will be delivered to your Email after payment of N1000.

Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Xflint(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dewtor:
Review on the Ebook: GOOGLE ADSENSE A-TO-Z

For the last couple of years, Google Adsense has dominated forums, discussions and newsletters all over the Internet. Already, there are tales of fabulous riches to be made and millions made by those who are just working from home. It seems that Google Adsense have already dominated the internet marketing business and is now considered the easiest way to making money online.
The key to success with Adsense is the placing of ads on pages that are receiving high traffic for high demand keywords. The higher the cost-per-click to the advertiser, the more you will receive per click from your site. Obviously, it does not pay to target low cost-per-click keywords and place them on pages that do not receive hits.
With all the people getting online and clicking away everyday, it is no wonder why Google Adsense has become an instant hit.
For some who are just new to this market, it would be a blow to their pride knowing that their homepage is buried somewhere in the little ads promoting other people’s services. But then, when they get the idea that they are actually earning more money that way, all doubts and skepticism is laid to rest.
There are two major, and clever, factors that some successful webmaster and publishers are learning to blend together in order to make money easier using Adsense.
- Targeting high traffic pages on your website. If you check on your logs, you will discover that many of your visitors are taking advantage of the free affiliate marketing resources and ebooks that you are offering on your site. In simple words, your ads are working effectively and are generating more clicks. It also means more money for you.
-Placing Adsense links on pages that are producing little, or better yet, no profit. By placing Adsense on a free resources page, you will reduce the amount of potential customers being lost to other sites. Tricky, but effective nonetheless.

This Ebook and other 135 Ebooks will be delivered to your Email after payment of N1000.

I have downloaded all the ebook. It was complete. Just going through one of them now.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Xflint:

I have downloaded all the ebook. It was complete. Just going through one of them now.

Thanks for your patronage, the knowledge you acquire today will speak for you tomorrow. Ride on brother!
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by KalaniLoansNG: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2016
ANy other way to pay besides standing in a long queue to pay 1k ? My online banking app is not working. How about airtime? Just saying.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by ptoall1000: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
thanks. Got the books. I was the one that paid from gtb earlier this morning.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
ptoall1000:
thanks. Got the books. I was the one that paid from gtb earlier this morning.

Thanks for your patronage, Enjoy the "Knowledge Pack"
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
KalaniLoansNG:
ANy other way to pay besides standing in a long queue to pay 1k ? My online banking app is not working. How about airtime? Just saying.

Yes, Please lets chat on whatsapp or call me, we can arrange something. My contact details are in my signature.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Get over 120 Ebooks on different aspects of life for N1000. There is a saying that "Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." This package is a must get for:
Students
Internet marketers
Network marketers
Life Coaches
Personal Development Enthusiasts
Self Improvement Bloggers
Web Publishers
Writers and Content Creators
And Many More!
You can buy the Ebooks and resell them at your price. Payment details are on our website. My signature has my website details as well as my phone number. Knowledge is Power! Grab yours now
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by ptoall1000: 1:58am On Dec 15, 2016
one of the best decisions i took in 2016 is to patronize you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2016
ptoall1000:
one of the best decisions i took in 2016 is to patronize you. cheesy cheesy

Testimonies like this gladness my heart and will encourage others not to be left out, thanks for the compliment.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dewtor:
N1000 will fetch you these 136 Ebooks. The Ebooks will be sent to your Email address within 24 hours after payment. All Ebooks are in PDF file format and can be opened and read from your Mobile devices like Mobile Phones, Tablets and of course from your computers and laptops if you have PDF reader installed in any of these devices. Knowledge is Power. Enjoy!!!

1. GROWING VEGETABLES IN CONTAINERS FOR BEGINNERS
2. 200 PROBLEM SOLVING TIPS: FOR YOUR HOME YOUR HEALTH
3. RETIRE WITHOUT MONEY
4. GUARANTEED: SIX PACK ABS IN SIX WEEKS!!
5. THE ART OF SELLING : HOW TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE
6. RECIPE BOOK
7. THE 7 KEYS TO BODY TRANSFORMATION
8. THE GREAT WEDDING PLANNER
9. TEN WAYS TO MAKE $10 THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLINE
10. CONTROLLING SEXUAL ADDICTION
11. WORK AT HOME: MAXIMUM PROFITS
12. 20 WAYS TO MAKE AN ONLINE INCOME
13. 48-HOUR ACTION PLAN
14. 100 BLOG COMMENTING TACTICS
15. 120 SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE TIPS
16. 365 DAILY MOTIVATIONAL TIPS TO GET YOU FIRED UP
17. 365 POWER SALES METHODS
18. A HEALTHIER YOU: A STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO BECOMING HEALTHIER AND FITTER
19. THE BEST ADVERTISING OPTIONS FOR YOUR MONEY!
20. HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ADWARE AND SPYWARE
21. AFFILIATE CONTEST SECRETS
22. AFFILIATE MARKETER’S HANDBOOK
23. AFFILIATE MARKETING A-TO-Z
24. AFFILIATE MARKETING EXCELLENCE
25. BEATING THE BEAST GOLDMINE! : IM JUNGLE SURVIVAL GUIDE
26. AFFILIATE CASH MACHINES
27. AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER: TAKING YOUR WISHES TO A HIGHER LEVEL
28. ALCOHOL-NO-MORE
29. 10 WAYS TO WRITE MORE EFFECTIVE ADS
30. 5CS FOR CHANGE: DISCOVER THE UNTOLD ELEMENTS OF CHANGE
31. 5 WAYS TO GET RID OF THE BABY FAT
32. 7 DAYS TO EASY-MONEY: GET PAID TO WRITE A BOOK
33. 7 INFAMOUS RESELL RIGHTS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
34. AMAZON BESTSELLER GENIE
35. THE LAYMAN’S GUIDE TO ANIMAL ASSISTED THERAPY
36. AROMATHERAPY AURA: LEARN THE POWERS OF SOOTHING SCENTS IN HEALING THE BODY
37. BASS FISHING 101: HOW TO CATCH THE NEXT BIG ONE
38. FACEBOOK “BIRTHDAY CASH” METHOD
39. BUDGET HOME DECORATING TIPS
40. BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LIST
41. CASH BUILD STRATEGIES: HOW TO EARN A SOLID INCOME ONLINE
42. CHRISTMAS PROFITS
43. CLICKBANK MARKETING EXPERT
44. CONSTIPATION PRESCRIPTION: THE CONSTIPATION CURE ACTION PLAN
45. COPYWRITING FOR THE WEB
46. CREATE PRODUCT IN 5 EASY STEPS
47. CREATING AN ONLINE BUSINESS 101
48. COURAGE CRUSHER
49. DIGITAL PRODUCT CREATION SYSTEM
50. JEWELRY BUSINESS
51. DO NOT PANIC - HERE IS HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR PANIC ATTACKS
52. PERFECT HANDBOOK FOR IMPERFECT DOG OWNERS
53. DOMAIN FLIPPING TREASURE MAP
54. DYNAMIC 6-PACK ABS
55. EASY LIST HACKS
56. EBOOK CREATION FOR ILLITERATE
57. E-BOOK MARKETING EXPOSED
58. EFFECTIVE COPYWRITING 101
59. EMAIL MARKETING A-TO-Z
60. EMERGENCY PREPARATION: HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY WHEN DISASTER STRIKES
61. EXPLODING YOUR SALES
62. EZINE MARKETING A-TO-Z
63. FACEBOOK AD GEEK
64. METABOLISM MASTERCLASS
65. GENEALOGY: UNCOVERING YOUR ANCESTRY
66. GET PAID TO TAKE DIGITAL PHOTOS
67. GET PREGNANT: CURE INFERTILITY NATURALLY
68. HOW TO GET YOUR HOME REFINANCED
69. GETTING RID OF WARTS FOREVER
70. GOLF FOR BEGINNERS
71. GOOGLE ADSENSE A-TO-Z
72. GPS FOR NEWBIE’S
73. GUIDE TO GIVE AWAY EVENTS: “HOW TO BUILD YOUR MAILING LIST THROUGH THE SPIRIT & WONDERS OF GIVING AWAY!”
74. GUIDE TO PC SECURITY
75. GUIDE TO SUCCESSFUL ONLINE FREELANCING
76. HOUSEHOLD BUDGETING
77. HOW TO BOLSTER YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
78. HOW TO CURE ACNE
79. HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOME SELL
80. HOW TO PROSPER DURING BAD TIMES
81. HOW TO SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
82. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR PUPPY
83. THE TRUTH ABOUT IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
84. THE INTERNET MARKETING ONLINE GOLDMINE
85. DISCOVER WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN PURSUIT OF WEALTH
86. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN PURSUING WEALTH
87. THE INTERNET MARKETERS GUIDE TO PLR
88. INTIMATE SEXUAL ISSUES
89. KNOW WHAT YOUR LITTLE ANGEL NEEDS – TAKING CARE OF YOUR PET DOG AND CAT!!!
90. LANDING PAGE SUCCESS GUIDE
91. LEAN MANUFACTURING: SECRETS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
92. POWER LIST BUILDING SECRET
93. DISCOVER A JEALOUSLY GUARDED 'ONE-TWO' PUNCH THAT SPELLBINDS CUSTOMERS AND HAS THEM RAVING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
94. LIST BUILDING FOR BEGINNERS
95. PAY PER CLICK MARKETING A TO Z
96. THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO BECOMING AN BAY POWER SELLER
97. PRIVATE LABEL CONTENT RICHES
98. PRODUCT CREATION BLUEPRINT
99. PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR BEGINNERS
100. QUICK & EASY GUIDE TO ARTICLE MARKETING
101. QUIT SMOKING RIGHT NOW
102. RAGE CONTROL: HOW TO BREAK BAD HABITS BY DEVELOPING YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH
103. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SECRETS
104. RECURRING INCOME SECRETS
105. TOP TEN “BEST” MARKETPLACES TO SELL YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS ONLINE!
106. RUNNING FOR WEIGHT LOSS
107. ROAD TO PLR RICHES
108. SEARCH ENGINE MANIFESTO: RANK YOUR WEB PAGES HIGH IN TOP SEARCH ENGINE POPULAR RESULTS FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
109. SEND IN THE DRONES: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES AND HOW THEY WILL AFFECT YOUR LIFE
110. SEO SPY: LATEST SEO STRATEGIES THAT WILL LAND YOU ON PAGE ONE
111. SIMPLE PPC SECRETS: HOW TO GET NON-STOP TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEB SITE! PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING MADE SIMPLE
112. 20 SUREFIRE TECHNIQUES TO INSURE YOUR WEBSITE EXPLODES!
113. SOCIAL NETWORKING EXPOSED: BE PART OF THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE AND JOIN THE SOCIAL NETWORKING AGE!
114. STOP HEADACHES
115. THE E-ENTREPRENEUR SUCCESS MINDSET: UNEARTH THE MINDS OF SUCCESSFUL INTERNET ENTREPRENEURS FROM AROUND THE PLANET!
116. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO ARTICLE MARKETING: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS PROFITS AND EXPOSURE THROUGH EXPERT USE OF ARTICLE MARKETING
117. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO CASHING IN ON EBAY
118. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO OPT-IN LIST BUILDING: THE ESSENTIAL STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUILDING YOUR VERY OWN RESPONSIVE OPT-IN MAILING LIST!
119. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO PAY PER CLICK MARKETING
120. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO PURSUING WEALTH
121. THE GOLDEN RULES OF ACQUIRING WEALTH
122. THE GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD- EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW TO ENSURE A SMOOTH TRANSITION
123. THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO SELLING REAL ESTATE
124. THE MIGHT OF CHARACTER BUILDING
125. MILITARY MINDED MOTIVATED MOGUL: THE PRODUCTIVE ENTREPRENEUR
126. THE MILLIONAIRE’S FINANCIAL TURNING POINT: HOW YOU CAN GENERATE LASTING WEALTH TODAY
127. THE PPC MARKETING GUIDE : HOW TO HAVE RED HOT TARGETED TRAFFIC DELIVERED STRAIGHT INTO YOUR WEBSITE FOR MASSIVE PROFITS
128. THE SELF-IMPROVEMENT HANDBOOK: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF SUCCESS DISTILLED INTO ONE SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL LIFE-CHANGING GUIDE
129. 101 TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FOR COOKING LIKE A CHEF
130. TOP AFFILIATE TACTICS: DISCOVER OVER 8 POWERFUL WEALTH-GENERATING METHODS YOU CAN USE TO MAKE A LIVING FROM SELLING PRODUCTS YOU DON’T HAVE TO CREATE
131. TRAFFIC OVERDRIVE: TOP TRAFFIC BUILDING STRATEGIES THAT CAN PUT YOUR WEB SITE ON THE HIGH TRAFFICS OF INTERNET HIGHWAY
132. TUBERMINATOR: FIRST PAGE VIDEO RANKING WITH FREE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
133. UNLIMITED CUSTOMERS GOLDMINE
134. VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES
135. WEIGHT LOSS FUNNEL YOUR FAT LOSS REPORT
136. WEIGHT LOST EATING

BONUS – FREE EBOOK: ENCHANTED LEARNING EXPERIENCES - WHY THEY SHOULD BE THE NORM FOR OUR CHILDREN

Sure Naira still has great value, at least on this thread, All these Ebooks for N1000 only, my customers are enjoying, recession has not gotten to this thread on Nairaland. Grab your own "Knowledge Pack" today!
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dewtor:
Get over 120 Ebooks on different aspects of life for N1000. There is a saying that "Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." This package is a must get for:
Students
Internet marketers
Network marketers
Life Coaches
Personal Development Enthusiasts
Self Improvement Bloggers
Web Publishers
Writers and Content Creators
And Many More!
You can buy the Ebooks and resell them at your price. Payment details are on our website. My signature has my website details as well as my phone number. Knowledge is Power!
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Dewtor:
N1000 will fetch you these 136 Ebooks. The Ebooks will be sent to your Email address within 24 hours after payment. All Ebooks are in PDF file format and can be opened and read from your Mobile devices like Mobile Phones, Tablets and of course from your computers and laptops if you have PDF reader installed in any of these devices. Knowledge is Power. Enjoy!!!

1. GROWING VEGETABLES IN CONTAINERS FOR BEGINNERS
2. 200 PROBLEM SOLVING TIPS: FOR YOUR HOME YOUR HEALTH
3. RETIRE WITHOUT MONEY
4. GUARANTEED: SIX PACK ABS IN SIX WEEKS!!
5. THE ART OF SELLING : HOW TO SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE
6. RECIPE BOOK
7. THE 7 KEYS TO BODY TRANSFORMATION
8. THE GREAT WEDDING PLANNER
9. TEN WAYS TO MAKE $10 THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLINE
10. CONTROLLING SEXUAL ADDICTION
11. WORK AT HOME: MAXIMUM PROFITS
12. 20 WAYS TO MAKE AN ONLINE INCOME
13. 48-HOUR ACTION PLAN
14. 100 BLOG COMMENTING TACTICS
15. 120 SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE TIPS
16. 365 DAILY MOTIVATIONAL TIPS TO GET YOU FIRED UP
17. 365 POWER SALES METHODS
18. A HEALTHIER YOU: A STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO BECOMING HEALTHIER AND FITTER
19. THE BEST ADVERTISING OPTIONS FOR YOUR MONEY!
20. HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ADWARE AND SPYWARE
21. AFFILIATE CONTEST SECRETS
22. AFFILIATE MARKETER’S HANDBOOK
23. AFFILIATE MARKETING A-TO-Z
24. AFFILIATE MARKETING EXCELLENCE
25. BEATING THE BEAST GOLDMINE! : IM JUNGLE SURVIVAL GUIDE
26. AFFILIATE CASH MACHINES
27. AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER: TAKING YOUR WISHES TO A HIGHER LEVEL
28. ALCOHOL-NO-MORE
29. 10 WAYS TO WRITE MORE EFFECTIVE ADS
30. 5CS FOR CHANGE: DISCOVER THE UNTOLD ELEMENTS OF CHANGE
31. 5 WAYS TO GET RID OF THE BABY FAT
32. 7 DAYS TO EASY-MONEY: GET PAID TO WRITE A BOOK
33. 7 INFAMOUS RESELL RIGHTS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
34. AMAZON BESTSELLER GENIE
35. THE LAYMAN’S GUIDE TO ANIMAL ASSISTED THERAPY
36. AROMATHERAPY AURA: LEARN THE POWERS OF SOOTHING SCENTS IN HEALING THE BODY
37. BASS FISHING 101: HOW TO CATCH THE NEXT BIG ONE
38. FACEBOOK “BIRTHDAY CASH” METHOD
39. BUDGET HOME DECORATING TIPS
40. BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LIST
41. CASH BUILD STRATEGIES: HOW TO EARN A SOLID INCOME ONLINE
42. CHRISTMAS PROFITS
43. CLICKBANK MARKETING EXPERT
44. CONSTIPATION PRESCRIPTION: THE CONSTIPATION CURE ACTION PLAN
45. COPYWRITING FOR THE WEB
46. CREATE PRODUCT IN 5 EASY STEPS
47. CREATING AN ONLINE BUSINESS 101
48. COURAGE CRUSHER
49. DIGITAL PRODUCT CREATION SYSTEM
50. JEWELRY BUSINESS
51. DO NOT PANIC - HERE IS HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR PANIC ATTACKS
52. PERFECT HANDBOOK FOR IMPERFECT DOG OWNERS
53. DOMAIN FLIPPING TREASURE MAP
54. DYNAMIC 6-PACK ABS
55. EASY LIST HACKS
56. EBOOK CREATION FOR ILLITERATE
57. E-BOOK MARKETING EXPOSED
58. EFFECTIVE COPYWRITING 101
59. EMAIL MARKETING A-TO-Z
60. EMERGENCY PREPARATION: HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY WHEN DISASTER STRIKES
61. EXPLODING YOUR SALES
62. EZINE MARKETING A-TO-Z
63. FACEBOOK AD GEEK
64. METABOLISM MASTERCLASS
65. GENEALOGY: UNCOVERING YOUR ANCESTRY
66. GET PAID TO TAKE DIGITAL PHOTOS
67. GET PREGNANT: CURE INFERTILITY NATURALLY
68. HOW TO GET YOUR HOME REFINANCED
69. GETTING RID OF WARTS FOREVER
70. GOLF FOR BEGINNERS
71. GOOGLE ADSENSE A-TO-Z
72. GPS FOR NEWBIE’S
73. GUIDE TO GIVE AWAY EVENTS: “HOW TO BUILD YOUR MAILING LIST THROUGH THE SPIRIT & WONDERS OF GIVING AWAY!”
74. GUIDE TO PC SECURITY
75. GUIDE TO SUCCESSFUL ONLINE FREELANCING
76. HOUSEHOLD BUDGETING
77. HOW TO BOLSTER YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
78. HOW TO CURE ACNE
79. HOW TO MAKE YOUR HOME SELL
80. HOW TO PROSPER DURING BAD TIMES
81. HOW TO SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS
82. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR PUPPY
83. THE TRUTH ABOUT IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
84. THE INTERNET MARKETING ONLINE GOLDMINE
85. DISCOVER WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN PURSUIT OF WEALTH
86. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN PURSUING WEALTH
87. THE INTERNET MARKETERS GUIDE TO PLR
88. INTIMATE SEXUAL ISSUES
89. KNOW WHAT YOUR LITTLE ANGEL NEEDS – TAKING CARE OF YOUR PET DOG AND CAT!!!
90. LANDING PAGE SUCCESS GUIDE
91. LEAN MANUFACTURING: SECRETS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
92. POWER LIST BUILDING SECRET
93. DISCOVER A JEALOUSLY GUARDED 'ONE-TWO' PUNCH THAT SPELLBINDS CUSTOMERS AND HAS THEM RAVING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
94. LIST BUILDING FOR BEGINNERS
95. PAY PER CLICK MARKETING A TO Z
96. THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO BECOMING AN BAY POWER SELLER
97. PRIVATE LABEL CONTENT RICHES
98. PRODUCT CREATION BLUEPRINT
99. PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR BEGINNERS
100. QUICK & EASY GUIDE TO ARTICLE MARKETING
101. QUIT SMOKING RIGHT NOW
102. RAGE CONTROL: HOW TO BREAK BAD HABITS BY DEVELOPING YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH
103. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SECRETS
104. RECURRING INCOME SECRETS
105. TOP TEN “BEST” MARKETPLACES TO SELL YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS ONLINE!
106. RUNNING FOR WEIGHT LOSS
107. ROAD TO PLR RICHES
108. SEARCH ENGINE MANIFESTO: RANK YOUR WEB PAGES HIGH IN TOP SEARCH ENGINE POPULAR RESULTS FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
109. SEND IN THE DRONES: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES AND HOW THEY WILL AFFECT YOUR LIFE
110. SEO SPY: LATEST SEO STRATEGIES THAT WILL LAND YOU ON PAGE ONE
111. SIMPLE PPC SECRETS: HOW TO GET NON-STOP TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEB SITE! PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING MADE SIMPLE
112. 20 SUREFIRE TECHNIQUES TO INSURE YOUR WEBSITE EXPLODES!
113. SOCIAL NETWORKING EXPOSED: BE PART OF THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE AND JOIN THE SOCIAL NETWORKING AGE!
114. STOP HEADACHES
115. THE E-ENTREPRENEUR SUCCESS MINDSET: UNEARTH THE MINDS OF SUCCESSFUL INTERNET ENTREPRENEURS FROM AROUND THE PLANET!
116. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO ARTICLE MARKETING: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS PROFITS AND EXPOSURE THROUGH EXPERT USE OF ARTICLE MARKETING
117. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO CASHING IN ON EBAY
118. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO OPT-IN LIST BUILDING: THE ESSENTIAL STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUILDING YOUR VERY OWN RESPONSIVE OPT-IN MAILING LIST!
119. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO PAY PER CLICK MARKETING
120. THE EXPERT GUIDE TO PURSUING WEALTH
121. THE GOLDEN RULES OF ACQUIRING WEALTH
122. THE GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD- EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW TO ENSURE A SMOOTH TRANSITION
123. THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO SELLING REAL ESTATE
124. THE MIGHT OF CHARACTER BUILDING
125. MILITARY MINDED MOTIVATED MOGUL: THE PRODUCTIVE ENTREPRENEUR
126. THE MILLIONAIRE’S FINANCIAL TURNING POINT: HOW YOU CAN GENERATE LASTING WEALTH TODAY
127. THE PPC MARKETING GUIDE : HOW TO HAVE RED HOT TARGETED TRAFFIC DELIVERED STRAIGHT INTO YOUR WEBSITE FOR MASSIVE PROFITS
128. THE SELF-IMPROVEMENT HANDBOOK: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF SUCCESS DISTILLED INTO ONE SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL LIFE-CHANGING GUIDE
129. 101 TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FOR COOKING LIKE A CHEF
130. TOP AFFILIATE TACTICS: DISCOVER OVER 8 POWERFUL WEALTH-GENERATING METHODS YOU CAN USE TO MAKE A LIVING FROM SELLING PRODUCTS YOU DON’T HAVE TO CREATE
131. TRAFFIC OVERDRIVE: TOP TRAFFIC BUILDING STRATEGIES THAT CAN PUT YOUR WEB SITE ON THE HIGH TRAFFICS OF INTERNET HIGHWAY
132. TUBERMINATOR: FIRST PAGE VIDEO RANKING WITH FREE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
133. UNLIMITED CUSTOMERS GOLDMINE
134. VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES
135. WEIGHT LOSS FUNNEL YOUR FAT LOSS REPORT
136. WEIGHT LOST EATING

BONUS – FREE EBOOK: ENCHANTED LEARNING EXPERIENCES - WHY THEY SHOULD BE THE NORM FOR OUR CHILDREN
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by sheis: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dewtor, you contact details please.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
sheis:
Dewtor, you contact details please.

My contact details are in my signature
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by sheis: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your number isn't there.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ebooks still available, don't be left out
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Change will be affecting our price in the new year but more Ebooks will be added to the pack, hurry now and grab your own knowledge pack before the price change!
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
We want to thank all that patronized us last year. We wish you all a prosperous 2017. You will achieve your dreams this year, just put your trust in God always.
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by Dewtor(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2017
We want to announce that we will not continue with this price of N1000 for over 120 Ebooks. A new thread will be opened shortly on this. The price in the new thread will be higher than N1000 but it will still be definitely affordable. The new price is coming with the addition of more Ebooks. Join us in the new thread
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by danberg: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm interested. How can I get them ebooks?
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by OurworkComNg1: 11:44am On May 15, 2017
hello sir, please do you have 48 laws of power complete ebook or pdf. i dont want summary. thanks sir
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by OurworkComNg1: 11:50am On May 15, 2017
hello sir, please do you have 48 laws of power complete ebook or pdf. i dont want summary. and also 5love languages, singles edition complete pdf or ebook. thanks sir
Re: Over 120 Ebooks Will Be Sent To Your Email For N1000 by shasere(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2017
Am intrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

OLX Scam Alert / SOLD!! Brand New Lifan Dispatch/Delivery Bikes (We Can Supply Over 1,000 Units) / I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.