Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons (7487 Views)

Packaging Nylons In Large Quantities / Make extra cash by selling your unwanted items fast on u-Snapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by Ayinla4sure1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
I recently asked one of the black nylon factory owner why Nigerian millionaires are not going into nylon production company and he replied me "nylon business is a hidden business, no one will ever think of going into nylon production unless he/she has close someone that will educate him/her. Even if they see nylon factory owners, people look down on them".

Due to the high exchange rate to naira, nylon machines are too expensive these days and the yet un-ending rise in dollar remain a big blow to the industry, I mean for those that just wanted to venture into it.

However, one can still make a reasonable daily income by selling nylons as a distributor/wholesaler or as a retailer. Whichever you chose among the chains, you are gradually saying goodbye to poverty. Either you have a shop or not, you will still make thousands of naira daily as a profit if you take it a serious business.

If you want to start as a retailer, you can start with less than N13,000 (Thirteen Thousand Naira Only) per bag but that is if you base in Lagos/Ogun.

You sell to shops,restaurants especially those that sell take away food, sell to pepper and tomato sellers, you also sell to those selling all kinds of food stuffs like rice, beans, gari etc. You will realise that, within a street to two streets, you will almost sell a bag completely. If you want huge sales, go inside big market where sellers are plenty. The people that have shops make more sales and profit.

Trick for quicker sales is this; if others are selling let say at the rate of N150 per sachet to them; sell yours for N140. This will boost your turnover and the end users will also prefer to be buying from you from time to time.

Atimes, when you are about to or you just inform people of your nylons, they may stop you not to bother, don't worry, go ahead and tell them I am selling at a reduce price per sachet and the more sachet you buy, the more discount I will give you. But in this case, try to know the current retail prices of the particular nylons you advertising to them and you should have done your calculations at home before you meet the end users.

I am currently dealing with two kinds of black nylons; the smallest and; the medium sizes (FREE HOME DELIVERY AROUND LAGOS).

Check my signature

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by Babysnow1: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Wow...
Nice business op
Pls throw more light on this business

What are your challenges...
The good and the bad side of the business.
Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by peterian: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls drop ur whatsapp num or email Addy...thanks
Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by anthonysmile: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls can l have number because am interested in the business.
Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by Ayinla4sure1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Check contact on my signature below
Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by okweye4: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Is it very profitable to be a nylon wholesaler...lets say u start with 200k buy nylon from producers
Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by jovijovi: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested, click on my signature to whatsapp me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Cool Daily Income By Selling Nylons by engrnd: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
i need your number

(1) (Reply)

Bread Nylon Printing : Contact Lk Stead Prints For Your Unique Packaging. / Make Your Customised Clothing Label / Bulk Cooking Gas For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.