Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School (30359 Views)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Cutest Pictures Of Davido's Daughter Shared By Amanda / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ikombe: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
Cute girl.......smiley

Nigerian dad wil b holding a belt and say to u "come here, I won't flog u" what are u going to do with the belt then. To hang me
Lol grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ikombe: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
those white kids like who is this negro flashing her 32 milk teeth
Milk teeth @ her age never reach 32 na
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ikombe: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
SIMPLYkush:
will this make MISS COCUMBER do the 14 years? #I_HATE_LESBIANS
Stupid people all over nairaland

Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by passyhansome(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Don't get or understand anymore, is there a paid paparazzi that follows the little girl to school, or is this the hand work of the teacher, this little girl keeps hitting front page for frivolous reasons, she shits, crys, poo poo on diaper it will still hit frontpage. Any way isorite
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
emror4u:
grin grin
And that's how my neighbour told me yesterday to come into his compound without fear, that his dog won't bite me...! I was like WTF, are you the dog undecided angry

lol grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
ikombe:
Lol grin
grin grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
To burn childrens especially twinses just dey hungry me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by AlphaCentauri: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
ikombe:
Milk teeth @ her age never reach 32 na
lolzzzz true
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by mickool(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very adorable. Lovely kids there.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ooshinibos: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
wonder why he can't send his child to a Nigeria school
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Pamelayoung: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wetin be d name of the creche
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Handsomecole(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ugly Davido and Ugly Sophie just collabo to inflict ugliness on the innocent child. Anyway life itself is not balanced. You can't have all. Nice pictures tho, can't wait to give birth to my own.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by JewelDiamond(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
32 milk teeth :-
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ireneony(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
those kids are not white abeg...
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by ardeypearlz(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
harlee:
Did she go 2 school 2 study or play
Haba now! Take it easy Mr Man, its only a creche cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by Spain007(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
that baby no get 32 teeth yet.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by mgumm: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
gaskia dis pikin no fyn at ol....mek she jst tank God her papa get money
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by youngest85(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
SIMPLYkush:
will this make MISS COCUMBER do the 14 years? #I_HATE_LESBIANS

I guess u'v neva seen busty lesbian in action b4....
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by youngest85(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
lol grin
U don serve ur term finish?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School by GreatManBee: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
Cute girl.......smiley

Nigerian dad wil b holding a belt and say to u "come here, I
won't flog u"
what are u going to do with the
belt then. To hang me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) / IK Ogbonna Reacts To Marriage Crash Rumor With Wife (PHOTO) / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.