Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos (30341 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Ayodele70: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Starboy Wizkid's ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo has shared an adorable photo with her daughter, Sarai, as they stepped out today.

Tania and her husband, Sumbo, welcomed their baby girl two months ago in Australia.

She captioned the photo;

"I’m proud of many things in my life, but nothing beats being Sarai’s Mama �❤️"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/tania-omotayo-shared-adorable-photo-with-her-daughter-sarai.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by iamJ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
fair people stretch marks no be here lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamJ:

Oga did you spot any stretch marks

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by tydi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin

Bloggers and the use of "Starboy Wizkid's ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo " are inseparable..

Congratulations to her and welcome baby Sarai to earth

9 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by sinaj(f): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do people still name their kids Job, Jabez or Sarai?

Hmm

6 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Bossjakande: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
sinaj:
Do people still name their kids Job, Jabez or Sarai?

Hmm
or Judas dem no get sense. ask her meaning of d name she does not know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Bossjakande: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
primadonnaO see name of madam Nathan and josh and Ariel.s name u dey cast for diary did u know d meaning?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Fristboo: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Redmi note 5a prime available

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
My fallopian tubes cry
My ovaries cry
My entire pelvis collapsed on seeing this.
Cute for days kiss

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Opportuneke(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Frankly speaking,

This lady is looking sweet.

But the name given to the child though..

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by JesssCA(f): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
primadonnaO see name of madam Nathan and josh and Ariel.s name u dey cast for diary did u know d meaning?
This man you too like amebo chu chu chu every time.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Gabson006: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Go Gurl

Check my siggy
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Ayoswit(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sarai shocked. That was how my pastor in uyo then named the son Jesus. I know that boy would grow up to change that name.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Kayouzka(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
nice one

land at valley view estate, the lekki phase 1 of Ikorodu Lagos, starting from 5m you too can live among the elite. check my signature
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by YorubaWarrior: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good. At least the headline didn't connect her to Wizkid this time. cool
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
She's so fly, I guess courtesy of Wizkid
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Opportuneke:
Frankly speaking,

This lady is looking sweet.

But the name given to the child though..

What is wrong with the name?

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by YorubaWarrior: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamJ:

Fair bawo? You mean bleached cool
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Rubbiish(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bossjakande:
or Judas dem no get sense. ask her meaning of d name she does not know
Lol
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Austine567(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
when i see the word daughter i was thinking ok this daughter of hers will be a goog catch,
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Daughter, Sarai Sumbo In New Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Houseofglam7:
My fallopian tubes cry
My ovaries cry
My entire pelvis collapsed on seeing this.
Cute for days kiss

Your paynt drop join, madam you are officially in heat, you know what to do now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter In School / Mide Martins First Daughter Graduates From Secondary School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.