Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Please Where Can I Steam Wash My Engine In Abuja ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Where Can I Steam Wash My Engine In Abuja ? (1901 Views)

My Engine Goes Off When A/C Is Switched On / Top 10 Points To Keep Your Car Engine In Shape / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Steam Wash My Engine In Abuja ? by boldx(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Please where can i steam wash my engine in Abuja. I used to do so at zone 3 wuse opposite neighbourhood centre some years back.
Many thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Steam Wash My Engine In Abuja ? by redcliff: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
to be honest, the best advice is not to steam wash any engine anymore with those high pressured stuff that can make water enter very delicate parts. The best thing you should do is to get a professional car wash and have him come and do it at your house with hand and sponge and water. But before doing so, he/she must cover the most delicate parts thoroughly and leave the engine to dry do not ride it for at least a day and leave with bonnet open until the water has dried from the engine. This was what i started doing after I realized that after steam washing my engine, its always one problem after the other. and the engine doesnt run good even when i try to drive it home but my second method was much more effective and gave me peace of mind.
Re: Please Where Can I Steam Wash My Engine In Abuja ? by cardoctor(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
This is the ultimate place to be if you want the best clean for your car in Abuja FCT. 100% satisfaction guaranteed to make your car brand new again.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of My 2007 pimped To 2010 Camry SE / Decent Nigeria Used Car I Can Get For Max Of 900k / Car or SUV Below 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.