Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan (928 Views)

7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Hey there, I'm Bayo by name and I have a few accessories for phone techies and aficionados. Here with me,

HIGH QUALITY USB CABLES
I have top quality USB cables, which definitely offers unrivalled data speed connection, fast charging (adaptor dependent), high resilience, gorgeous designs and a round plastic rack, which houses the USB when not in use. It costs N299 but sales starts from 3pcs ad infinitum

OTG CABLES

Also, I see a lot of nerds make certain enquiries about getting an OTG cable. Good news is, It is now available in Ibadan for those who wish to make purchase, it costs N500 only and it is not open to negotiation

Bluetooth Headset

Finally, I have Samsung branded Bluetooth headsets for Office holders, Drivers, Busy mums and Dads, et cetera.
These Bluetooth handfree headsets support BT latest technology like v4.0, v 4.1. It also comes equipped with the A2DP, HSP protocols. More so, you can CONNECT TWO DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY, not just devices, in short you can pair the Bluetooth with a laptop and your phone if you want to, Cool right?.
Some come with the Autopair feature, which immediately recognizes a device which has been paired before and connects to it.
Also, you get "Voice command" feature (phone support required) where you get to call anyone by speaking their numbers or names to the Bluetooth without bothering that phone on the table, awesome huh?.. Standby lasts up to 80hours while playtime is speculatated at 5hrs nonstop.
The price of these Bluetooth headsets is N3500 only.

You can contact me on 07051909928 or 08104895380. Thanks for the audience.

Here are Pictures of the items I itemized for sale for Ibadan residents alone

1 Share

Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by Deblow: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Your whatsapp number pls. I nerd to buy some items
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Deblow:
Your whatsapp number pls. I nerd to buy some items
Good morning, my whatsapp line is 07051909928, thank you.
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Here's an alternative to the pinkish OtG cable.

Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by Deblow: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Then will the Bluetooth headset also transmit music being played on the device? Also can the device be charging while the otg cable is being used on it?
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Deblow:
Then will the Bluetooth headset also transmit music being played on the device? Also can the device be charging while the otg cable is being used on it?
The Bluetooth headset will play your songs flawlessly, need I say that you also get a free earpiece, which can be attached to the Bluetooth for the other ear, in the box.
Actually, the OTG is inserted in the micro USB slot so you cant charge the host device( one that is directly connected to the OTG) but the other device connected via a USB will charge up from the host device. Also, you can attach other peripherals like pen drive, card readers,external keyboards and so on... to the host device
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by alfaHaywhy(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Chairman. You get modem [mtn black modem preferred]
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2016
alfaHaywhy:
Chairman. You get modem [mtn black modem preferred]
Salam aleikum, I do not have a mtn modem.
Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Let me explain the multipoint (simultaneous) connection akin to the Bluetooth headset succinctly; When both devices are connected to the Bluetooth headset and music is being played on one device, if the other device starts a song or gets a call, the Bluetooth intelligence simply orders it to pause the song being played on the first device and your phone's ringtone is made audible to the ear. After a music playback/call, the Bluetooth continues the song where it stopped ... Any more enquiry

There is also a multi slot 43inONE ccardreader which has 5 direct slots for micro sd/t-flash, SD/mmc/sdmc, XD, Ms/Ms pro/Ms pro duo and Micro ms (M2) and extended support for secure digital(all forms), Mini SD,Mini SD pro, Rs mmc (all forms) and so on . Features include;
•Support SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Mini SD, T-flash,MS,MS pro,MS Duo,MS pro duo,M2.

• Mini SD, T-flash,M2 without adapter

• Easy plug and play installation device

• No external power needed

• LED light indicates read and write state

• Slim size, easy to carry and highly functional

• Up to 480mbps accessibility speed

• USB version 2.0 specification

• Support windows 98/98SE/2000/XP/vista/8.0/ 8.1/10

• support Mac Is X 9.0 and linux 2.4 later version and android OS via OTG cable.

It costs N700 and you can reach me on 07051909928(whatsapp) or 08104895390

Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2016
FIL branded power banks are also available for sale. It comes in ranging capacities 2800mAh to 20000mAh. Due to the forex rate and inflation, There is a variety of power banks differing in capacities from 5200mAh to 6600mAh. You do not need to worry about the real capacities as you will definitely get a bang for your bucks; no excuses.

Here are few power banks from FIL I have here with me,

FIL 331 iPhone 5s esque powerbank

Body/Build: Anodized Gold, brushed metal rear/ mirror-like golden plastic front.

dimensions: Same dimensions as the IPhone 5s albeit only thicker at 9mm

capacity : Lithium polymer 6000mAh (zero heat)

Output/Input : 5V/1A || 5V/1A; Quick charge support for iPhone 5s

Connectivity : Single port charging, micro USB 2.0, 4led lights for 25% 50% 75% and 100% respectively

accessory: Replaceable Usb cord.

Price is N3200 (not negotiable)

Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
FIL 325s Powerbank

Body/Build: Patterned fingerprint-proof,dust-proof toughened plastic body

Dimensions: 96 by 62 by 24 mm (height x breadth x width)

capacity: lithium ion 6000mAh

Output/Input : 5V 1A // 5V 1.5A

connectivity: Single port charging, micro USB 2.0, 0.5W bright led flash light, 4led indicating 25% 50% 75% and 100% respectively.

accessory : micro USB cable

Price is N2999 (not negotiable), you can reach me on 07051909928 or 08104895390

Re: Affordable OTG, USB Cables, Bluetooths In Ibadan by emeraldknytt(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2016
FIL-M92

Body/Build: Glossy white/gray LCD toughened plastic

Dimensions: 95 by 60 by 24 mm (height x breadth x width)

capacity: Lithium ion 6600mAh

Output/Input : Port1 5V 2.1A|| Port2 5V 1A // 5v 2A

connectivity:Dual ports charging, micro USB port, 0.5W bright flash light, LCD display in 25% 50% 75% and 100%

accessory : micro USB cord

Price is N3,499 (not negotiable), you can reach me on 07051909928 or 08104895390

(1) (Reply)

How To Use System User Ui Without Root For Marshmallow Devices / Your First Nokia Phone And Your Last. #nokiaweek / Difficulties Paying For An App On Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.