Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

New HOT Novel: In That Moment #1{#1} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New HOT Novel: In That Moment #1{#1} (620 Views)

#18dayswritingchallenge — Writing A Novel In Eighteen Days. / SURVIVORS (a Novel) / Bath Spa University Novel In 25 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New HOT Novel: In That Moment #1{#1} by Multiplepage: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2016
CHAPTER ONE

“Pax.”

I can’t be sure that the girl said my name. Her voice is muffled and unintelligible and hard to understand, mostly because my dick is in her mouth.
Slumping against the black leather seat of my car, I push the girl’s head down further, wordlessly urging her to bury more of me in her throat.

“Don’t talk,” I tell her. “Just suck.”

I close my eyes and listen. I can hear the spit pooling in her mouth and sliding out the corners. Her cheek makes a soft sound as it grazes my open zipper. She moans periodically, although I don’t understand it. She’s not getting anything out of this. My hand is on her head, pushing, pushing. Guiding her movements and her speed. I grip the hair at the base of her neck, winding it in my fingers; pulling it, releasing it, then pulling it again.

She moans again.

I still don’t know why.

I still don’t care.

I’m high as f**k.

And I don’t know her name.

Everything is a fog, except this moment. I tune out the crashing sounds of Lake Michigan to our right, and the sounds of the cars on the highway a few miles away. I block out the glowing lights from town. I tune out the roaring quiet and the occasional thought that someone might happen by and see us. No one is out here on the beach, not at 11:00 pm. Not that I would care anyway.
Right now, all I’m focused on is this Mouth Action.

I already know that I’m not ready to come, but I don’t tell her because I don’t want her to stop yet, either. I let her go for a few minutes more before I push her away.

“Take a break,” I tell her as I settle back into my seat.

I don’t bother to put myself away, I just sigh loud and long as I relax in the breeze. The girl turns her attention to the visor mirror, trying to straighten her mess of a face.

“Wait,” I instruct. “Hold on for a minute.”

Click On The Link Below To Continue Reading:

http://turetalks..nl/2016/10/in-that-mome-11.html

(1) (Reply)

My Fate On Tuesday / W / Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.