Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To (620 Views)

Forever In Love (love Story Filled With Emotions) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To by wolfmahn(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
LUST |Episode OnE|

As i scrolled through my phone, searching through my contacts looking for who to call the as memories of the night before just keep flashing through my mind. The kiss we had as i walked her back home from the movies.
Image result wey dey for lust
Mercy was actually the wild type but surprisingly quiet whenever around me
yeah I had Dibs on her but I wasn't ready for any serious commitment at this point in time mostly because I was preparing for a scholarship exam that was supposed to hold in about three months and I honestly had no plans of returning to this city if i got the scholarship, but mercy wanted something more than just a fling. Read more here http://nomsosblog..com.ng/2018/04/lust.html
Re: Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To by wolfmahn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
LUST |Episode TwO|

We had a very interesting time together and soon it was getting late so offered to rive her home. with the sole intention of my call just to get down between the thighs. She smiled and said yes, she she was already tipsy but still well aware of herself. So I drove her home just as i walked her to her threshold before i could say goodbye after a warm hug after which I stole a kiss which was nicely reciprocated, she asked if I wanted to go home insisting that the night was still quite young. I stammered as I cunningly said I could spend a couple of minutes with her, she happily took my hand dragging me into her apartment.

Now we are in her apartment and she brings out a bottle of win which i tried turning down with the excuse of me driving back home, when she gave me the reply i never expected but truly wanted, she said "Who says you're going back home tonight" and I stammered as i asked her what she meant. She gave me her crazy smile and said "Hey stupid we both know what am talking about" as she gets on top of me in a couple of seconds the beast was unleashed and a very intensive pre-intimacy was in session .
Read more here at : http://nomsosblog..com.ng/2018/04/lust-episode-two.html
Re: Lust A Story Filled With Fun Characters You Certainly Would Relate To by wolfmahn(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
#LazyNigerianYouths going Viral on twitter..

Ever since the president of Nigeria decided to Address the youths of Nigeria as Lazy
there's been mad response from all part of the world.
it's been really crazy and interesting as youths tweet every second on how hard working the Nigerian youths are. I for one have been really trilled by this trends .
Read more here: http://nomsosblog..com.ng/2018/04/lazynigerianyouths-going-viral-on.html

Photoscissors 6 Serial Key Mac OS / Hi There! Need A Content Writer To Deliver Cool Content At An Affordable Rate? / For Sale: