Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost (7235 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Helio X30 Obliterates The Competition And Gains A Comprehensive Lead Against Snapdragon 820

http://wccftech.com/helio-x30-vs-snapdragon-820/
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by dasphinx1(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

The snapdragon 820 is not Almighty. In fact, it is known to have serious overheating problem.

The Helio X20 is still on head to head with it.

As we speak, MediaTek has the best chipset in the world Helio X30(tho not on the phantom 6+) which trumps any known Snapdragon 820 in the world. If they can do such wonders on Helio X30, that shows Mediatek knows it's onions and most likely did a good job too on the Helio X20.

You must be joking. How can you compare a 21MP camera on phantom 6+ to a mere 12 MP on s7. Gerratta here dude. grin.

So you really feel camera on both devices is based on high megapixel numbers? i hear you bro... The Google Pixel has got the same 12 MP but it has been crowned the best camera on a smartphone by DXOmark.. Do you think it is by large megapixel numbers? Bros, no offence, but you have no idea what you are saying, sincerely.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by augster(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

The snapdragon 820 is not Almighty. In fact, it is known to have serious overheating problem.

As we speak, MediaTek has the best chipset in the world Helio X30(tho not on the phantom 6+) which trumps any known Snapdragon 820 in the world. If they can do such wonders on Helio X30, that shows Mediatek knows it's onions and most likely did a good job too on the Helio X20.

You must be joking. How can you compare a 21MP camera on phantom 6+ to a mere 12 MP on s7. Gerratta here dude. grin.
Loool. Father forgive them for they don't know what they're saying.. Where did you get your info that SD 820 overheats? If you don't know, MTK chips are the Kings of overheating.. You actually mean 21MP on 6+ would beat the 12MP on S7? This shows you're one of the ignorant people walking about with the thought that large camera MP depicts better picture quality.. Keep wallowing in your ignorance bro, and please don't quote me anymore cause it seems replying you is a waste of time and energy

2 Likes

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
dasphinx1:

So you really feel camera on both devices is based on high megapixel numbers? i hear you bro... The Google Pixel has got the same 12 MP but it has been crowned the best camera on a smartphone by DXOmark.. Do you think it is by large megapixel numbers? Bros, no offence, but you have no idea what you are saying, sincerely.

It's obvious you don't even know much about photography so I won't bother arguing with you.

Yes. bigger megapixels mean better lenses, better image processing, etc.

And when you do large images and a lot of cropping, the bigger MP comes to your rescue.

I bet you didn't know all that. You think it's just mere numbers.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by augster(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
dasphinx1:

Preach it bro, make all these Tecno fanboys here am
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by dasphinx1(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

It's obvious you don't even know much about photography so I won't bother arguing with you.

Yes. bigger megapixels mean better lenses, better image processing, etc.

And when you do large images and a lot of cropping, the bigger MP comes to your rescue.

I bet you didn't know all that. You think it's just mere numbers.

Then why are manufacturers dropping the bigger megapixels, ehn? Why are dey not going the high number route? Atleast Samsung should have gone up to 40 MPs by now, if they where into those numbers..... Maybe you are not seeing the bigger picture here, bigger numbers dont cut it anymore. What really matters is what the camera module actually contains(OIS, aperture size, the size of the lens, sotware optimization) And bro, i do know about photography especially mobile photography (its a hobby for me) so, i understand every single word you just said.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
augster:
Loool. Father forgive them for they don't know what they're saying.. Where did you get your info that SD 820 overheats? If you don't know, MTK chips are the Kings of overheating.. You actually mean 21MP on 6+ would beat the 12MP on S7? This shows you're one of the ignorant people walking about with the thought that large camera MP depicts better picture quality.. Keep wallowing in your ignorance bro, and please don't quote me anymore cause it seems replying you is a waste of time and energy

MEDIATEK SAYS THE NEW HELIO X20 DECA-CORE CHIP IS TOO CLEVER TO OVERHEAT

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/mediatek-helio-x20-overheating-news/

As for the MP stuff, it's obvious you need a crash course in digital photography.

Yes. A 21MP camera will beat a 12 MP when you do lots of large image printing and you need to crop your pictures for your work.

You need to pay me dude for my photography lessons. grin
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
dasphinx1:

Then why are manufacturers dropping the bigger megapixels, ehn? Why are dey not going the high number route? Atleast Samsung should have gone up to 40 MPs by now, if they where into those numbers..... Maybe you are not seeing the bigger picture here, bigger numbers dont cut it anymore. What really matters is what the camera module actually contains(OIS, aperture size, the size of the lens and all that) And bro, i do know about photography especially mobile photography (its a hobby for me) so, i understand every single word you just said.

Ok. When all you do is mobile photography. I can see why you don't see any difference between a 21MP and a 12MP. grin

21MP has it's use and those who know it's worth and place go for it to get things done.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by dasphinx1(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

Ok. When all you do is mobile photography. I can see why you don't see any difference between a 21MP and a 12MP. grin

21MP has it's use and those who know it's worth and place go for it to get things done.

You are begining to degenerate this into something you aint game for..... Any ways, read again, i said i know about photography, especially mobile photography. That means that i am more interested in mobile photography( afterall, mobile phones fall into this category, in this case, Phantom 6/6+ and Galaxy S7/edge, which is the basis of this discussion). This does not eliminate the fact that i know what photography is about.

Have a great day bro, ive got work to do ✌
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

We both know s7 has way higher specs than 6+ so please do not compare the two. Yet even if the price of s7 is overpriced(which I don't think it is) the lowest price the phone can every go for would still be at least 50k ahead of 6+ so be careful when you make comparism.

Really?!
Really?!

At 314k you think S7 edge isn't over priced?
Dude, I give up on you mehn.

What Tecno is suffering from is Sins of the past. This has led people to have negative perception of the brand and now, because they see Tecno doing its best to up their game, they begin to make unrealistic, hostile demands....thankfully, they are trying to meet up.

If the Naira was still 216 to a dollar, I would fault them for selling the phantom 6 plus for an exorbitant amount. But this is 2016 and the Naira now costs 460 to a dollar.
What were you expecting?
That the phantom series would sell for less?

I bought a 3 by 6 eight inches Semi-Orthopedic bed early last year for 20k
Few weeks ago, it is now valued at about 45k.
I also just heard from their major distributor that price has added again.

My point is this, when you guys criticise, do so with some conscience and empathy. The world would be a better place if we all did.

1 Like

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by shiftback: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2016
I think we should just take a similarly priced Samsung and Tecno and see how they come up against each other, only then can we get a better idea why Tecno is always value for money.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by dasphinx1(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Really?!
Really?!

What Tecno is suffering from is Sins of the past. This has led people to have negative perception of the brand and now, because they see Tecno doing its best to up their game, they begin to make unrealistic, hostile demands....thankfully, they are trying to meet up.

If the Naira was still 216 to a dollar, I would fault them for selling the phantom 6 plus for an exorbitant amount. But this is 2016 and the Naira now costs 460 to a dollar.
What were you expecting?

My point is this, when you guys criticise, do so with some conscience and empathy. The world would be a better place if we all did.

Madam, that , is what happens when you live in a consumption based country like ours. Atleast, i am opportuned to have worked at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. One thing i know, of a fact is that, the raw materials used in making those mattresses are imported. Now, with the issue of forex accessibility and exchange rate, it is becoming hard for Vitafoam to meet up with demand.

Tecno, which is being hyped today, is still owned by the Chinese. We dont export anything, we only consume and consume... On a side note, my prayers is that Innoson would become a global brand from Nigeria.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice write up. I will start from the background side. If you want to crucify because of background, then the likes of Bill Gates shouldn't be respected world over. He should simply be looked at as "the college dropout".
Similarly, the likes of Obama, shouldn't have ventured into politics, let alone become the US president (nay, world president). He should simply have looked inferior since he wasn't born in continental US (he is the first US president to be born outside the US).
Now coming to TECNO, I wouldn't blame them for coming into the market the way the did. They recognised a problem and proffer a good solution. Now since Technology is evolving, it behoves on them also to evolve, ofcourse u don't expect a baby to still be crawling after coming of age. Making high end phones at the price they have is simply to me, a message that we don't have to break the bank to get phones that suit our lifestyle. I didn't like them too before, but I have come to respect them for growing quickly in such a short time. I don't like comparing phones, but the specifications of their latest phones are simply amazing and going up for that cost is a big bargain, not forgetting the rate at which dollar is up there against naira. Even at that, they broke the record of pre-order. It wouldn't have been like that if they are that bad. So to me, we are not just giving them the kudos they deserve in that they are trying to give us premium/high end devices at affordable costs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by beejay247: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2016
benzics:

Funny you.. all I see in your text is just total "ignorance".. How can the Phantom 6 not beat your gr5 when I should be comparing the gr5 with boom j8 not even phantom... If you knew anything about tech, this argument could have been fun.. but you are just one of them ignoramus that thinks the s7 is better because it is Samsung... Phones are rated by specs not brand.. Get that into your head dear wink

Why the name calling ? Are you so pained? lol .... Gr5 still beats the phantom .... grin ... Very funny comparing S7 and Phantom 6 shocked

I won't join issues with you, all I see is that you just a Tecno fan boy.. I know your type...... You know nothing about optimization, when you see more megapixel, Ram or Battery size you go gaga... cheesy

I do recommend Tecno for people on low budget, so I am not being biased .. I only criticize when needed

I am a Sony fan but that doesn't make me a blind one..
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
dasphinx1:

Madam, that , is what happens when you live in a consumption based country like ours. Atleast, i am opportuned to have worked at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. One thing i know, of a fact is that, the raw materials used in making those mattresses are imported. Now, with the issue of forex accessibility and exchange rate, it is becoming hard for Vitafoam to meet up with demand.

Tecno, which is being hyped today, is still owned by the Chinese. We dont export anything, we only consume and consume... On a side note, my prayers is that Innoson would become a global brand from Nigeria.

The worst part is that those who have old stock will increase their price and still blame it on dollars undecided
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by FrozeBABE: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
When u say overpriced, tecno is not.infact, it happens to be the best and most affordable with sensible specs everybody will crave for.period!
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

What other specs do you look out for in a smartphone? Mention them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2602158/not-all-regular-specifications-here
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
benzics:

LOL.. Funny you. . The s7 beats phantom 6+ in just resolution and chipset(and mind you the x20 chipset is in some ways better than the snapdragon 820).. Else.. They've got same gpu.. 6+ got better battery and storage (coz the 32gb s7 is still 200k+) what annoys me most with you guys is that you are not tech conscious.. You've even said it all in your post "you rate a phone by brand".. I need a technocrat to argue with, not a brand ambassador grin

Hmmmmmm.... Read this......

augster:
Are you seriously gonna compare Helio X20 to the almighty Snapdragon 820? Samsung S7 has one of the best cameras you'd find in a phone, and you think the one on 6+ would beat it? The 6+ has FHD, S7 is QHD which makes it VR ready. With the S7, I'm covered if unintentionally drop my phone in water. Don't even go there trying to compare both phones together... 6+ is a good phone no doubt, but it's no match for the S7. Yes S7 is expensive but trust me, you get what you pay for.. From value to OTA updates. Oh and by the way, Shame on Tecno for not updating their flagship phones to MM
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
benzics:

Funny you.. all I see in your text is just total "ignorance".. How can the Phantom 6 not beat your gr5 when I should be comparing the gr5 with boom j8 not even phantom... If you knew anything about tech, this argument could have been fun.. but you are just one of them ignoramus that thinks the s7 is better because it is Samsung... Phones are rated by specs not brand.. Get that into your head dear wink
excanny:

Numbers numbers numbers

All you count is numbers.

If numbers tell it all, they, Won't be need for reviews, tests and comparisms.

Numbers is not everything

How it works real life is what matters.

People like you would also say s7 and phantom 6+ have equally sharp display if they have the same resolution forgetting that phantom 6+ screen is bigger meaning less ppi. But now 6+ even has less resolution.

Thats 1 over how many things to consider in a phone. Please stop counting numbers.

See someone talking about mega pixels, if its just numbers then Lumia 1020 suppose to be the best camera phone in the world

And phantom 6 plus 6+ camera together is not better than even galaxy s6 camera.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

https://www.nairaland.com/2602158/not-all-regular-specifications-here

So obvious that dude is doesn't know jack what he's talking.

Battery size is battery size anywhere anytime. It's like the difference between mass and weight. Battery capacity is your mass, never changing always constant.

What makes the difference is where you use it.

Yes. When you couple it with an energy-wasting processor like the Snapdragon 820 found on Samsungs, then a large battery capacity mean nothing because the processor is not energy-effecient and easily runs it down.

On the other hand, MTK Helio X20 is a deca-core processor and is known to have 30% battery saving ability. Go figure. cool
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Really?!
Really?!

What were you expecting?

Still considering naira at that exchange rate, how much is Samsung phones suppose to cost?

Remember that if
$1 = N500
$2 = N1000
$10 = N5000

You know what that means? The more expensive the product, the exchange rate doubles.

So if s7 cost almost tripple of phantom 6 outside the country the difference might not be much.

Think about it
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Still considering naira at that exchange rate, how much is Samsung phones suppose to cost?

Remember that if
$1 = N500
$2 = N1000
$10 = N5000

You know what that means? The more expensive the product, the exchange rate doubles.

So if s7 cost almost tripple of phantom 6 outside the country the difference might not be much.

Think about it

I'm lost
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by excanny: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Remember that if
$1 = N500
$2 = N1000
$10 = N5000

Think about it

You keep going round and round in circles.

What's your point really? Are you implying the the Tecno phantom 6+ is more expensive than Samsung Galaxy s7 edge outside the country?

Haha. You really amuse me the crap out of me, dude. grin

Give us their respective cost in dollars, let's leave the underperforming Naira out of this
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by FrozeBABE: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Really?!
Really?!

What were you expecting?

Exactly.. Words from a reasonable nigerian
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
FrozeBABE:
When u say overpriced, tecno is not.infact, it happens to be the best and most affordable with sensible specs everybody will crave for.period!

Infact, it beats me when I see this kind of criticism on the brand. Ofcourse there should be constructive criticism but saying it is overpriced is so unfair. Assuming it so is, then it couldn't have broken a pre order record which it did.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

So obvious that dude is doesn't know jack what he's talking.

Battery size is battery size anywhere anytime. It's like the difference between mass and weight. Battery capacity is your mass, never changing always constant.

What makes the difference is where you use it.

Yes. When you couple it with an energy-wasting processor like the Snapdragon 820 found on Samsungs, then a large battery capacity need nothing because the processor is not energy-effecient and easily runs it down.

On the other hand, MTK Helio X20 is a deca-core processor and is known to have 30% battery saving ability. Go figure. cool

You're beginning so sound like a tecno marketer. I swear you are saying rubbish. Complete rubbish since morning. You don't know anything but you have so much confidence in the rubbish you know.

I would give you links to read up and educate yourself. When you're done, then we can talk.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Galaxy-Note5-battery-life-benchmark-Outperforms-the-Note-4-despite-smaller-battery_id72735

http://www.phonearena.com/news/With-the-same-battery-HTC-One-M8-for-Windows-listed-to-have-nearly-double-the-battery-life-of-the-One-M8-for-Android_id59571

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S6_id4171/page/3

https://www.neowin.net/news/samsung-galaxy-s7-vs-microsoft-lumia-950-camera-comparison-the-best-of-the-best

http://www.androidauthority.com/snapdragon-810-vs-exynos-7420-vs-mediatek-helio-x10-vs-kirin-935-651633/

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Snapdragon-820-vs-A9-vs-Exynos-8890-vs-Helio-X20-benchmark-chart-scores-one-for-Apple_id75717

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Battery-life-showdown-See-how-popular-flagships-stack-up-against-each-other_id70173

http://www.phonearena.com/news/10-phones-with-equal-or-larger-batteries-than-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-5-but-worse-battery-life_id72919

Please read the comments too

1 Like

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
excanny:

You keep going round and round in circles.

What's your point really? Are you implying the the Tecno phantom 6+ is more expensive than Samsung Galaxy s7 edge outside the country?

Haha. You really amuse me the crap out of me, dude. grin

Give us their respective cost in dollars, let's leave the underperforming Naira out of this

Please read with understanding!

I said if tecno cos $1 in Nigeria. That's N500 and Sammy cost $2 that's N1000, the diff btw N500 and N1000 is not as much as $1 and $2

By the way. Tecno phantom 6+ cost $272 while Samsung galaxy s7 edge cost $500

You see in dollars s7 is not overpriced for an actually way better phone than phantom 6+

If naira was N150 to a dollar
S7 edge would be 75k and phantom 6+ 40,800.

And we know that the year of phantom z when tecno costed about 40k with their rubbish, Samsung was over 100k.

So if we should reduce the price of Samsung to 75k, is tecno not suppose to be way less than 40k?

The truth is if tecno should build a galaxy s7 it would cost more than Samsung's sells thiers

Do you still think s7 is overpriced?
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

I'm lost

Did you like math is school?

If not. That's the problem. Read the post above this.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Did you like math is school?

If not. That's the problem. Read the post above this.

Kushe o
Insult me more.

You that love maths so much, did they not teach you comprehensive English?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by PhonePlanet(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Kushe o
Insult me more.

You that love maths so much, did they not teach you comprehensive English?
undecided

Calm down and open your mind to learn and drop all sentiments.

They are so many thing s7 does that even phantom 7 won't do. So there is no point saying its over priced. And no point comparing the two. If you really want to prove your point, bring out a phone with equal specs as the phantom 6
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Please read with understanding!

I said if tecno cos $1 in Nigeria. That's N500 and Sammy cost $2 that's N1000, the diff btw N500 and N1000 is not as much as $1 and $2

By the way. Tecno phantom 6+ cost $272 while Samsung galaxy s7 edge cost $500

You see in dollars s7 is not overpriced for an actually way better phone than phantom 6+

If naira was N150 to a dollar
S7 edge would be 75k and phantom 6+ 40,800.

And we know that the year of phantom z when tecno costed about 40k with their rubbish, Samsung was over 100k.

So if we should reduce the price of Samsung to 75k, is tecno not suppose to be way less than 40k?

The truth is if tecno should build a galaxy s7 it would cost more than Samsung's sells thiers

Do you still think s7 is overpriced?

All this way better and far better you are screaming.

Samsung is 500 dollars. That one is the original dollar value.

I take it's lost on you that Tecno will first decide how much they want to sell in Naira being that Nigeria is their major market before converting it to dollars.

I do that when writing invoice.
The rate of the Naira to dollar is what determines how much I will peg my dollar price at.
Re: Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost by MizMyColi(f): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Calm down and open your mind to learn and drop all sentiments.

They are so many thing s7 does that even phantom 7 won't do. So there is no point saying its over priced. And no point comparing the two. If you really want to prove your point, bring out a phone with equal specs as the phantom 6
You stop being sentimental and stereotypically parochial.

S7 is not overpriced at over 300k

But P6 plus is overpriced at 130k because it is Tecno.

If there wasn't an expose on what it actually costs to build iphone7 in comparison to its retail cost, you will still come here and claim it is not over priced, why?
Because it is iPhone and the other? Well, it's s Tecno!! It must pack many cute features and still sell cheaper than Akara.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer For 2018 / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus, 6000mAh battery,triple rear camera, price And Specs. / Glo Blackberry Complete Now N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.