Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. (730 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Many people see the christian religion and other religions that believe in the existence of witches and other spirit beings as Local sets of people of tagged "Backwardness"
Well if you are really exposed you know that there are witches that has lived and there are witches that are still living among us.
There is a popular witch in USA with the name Silver Ravenwolf. For your record USA is a country most of the "Frontwarders"(if there is any word like that) look up to and they believe in the existence of spirit realm and beings.

Silver RavenWolf (born September 11, 1956), born
Jenine E. Trayer, is an American New Age, Magic
and Witchcraft author and lecturer who focuses on
Wicca .
Career
RavenWolf was a member of the Serpent Stone
Family, and received her Third Degree Initiation as a
member of that coven. She is the leader of the
Black Forest Circle and Seminary, an organization
containing several covens spanning the United
States and Canada.
She has appeared as a lecturer and workshop
facilitator at events in the Neo-Pagan community.
She has been active in Wiccan anti-discrimination
issues. [1] She is also a Powwower , having adopted
the Pennsylvania Dutch practice in a neo-Pagan
context. [2]
RavenWolf is the author of 17 books on Wicca and
Paganism in general. She has also written several
novels. Currently, her books have been translated
into Czech, Spanish , Italian, German , Russian ,
Hungarian , Dutch and Portuguese . She is the
director of the Wiccan/Pagan Press Alliance
Midnight Drive.

NOTE: WICCA is like a religion. A religion of witches.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_RavenWolf

So I urge you all to stop condeming other people's belive. Learn to respect it... Don't tagg someone "uncivilised" because of what he/she believes in...

I believe in GOD the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and in JESUS CHRIST His only SON.. and I am happy about it...
One Love..

Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
Yes there are witches and Wizards.

My grandfather married 3 wives. The 3rd wife almost every one in the village knows she's a witch and powerful one. If you quarrel with her and she says she will show you, that person within 2 weeks will die or suffer a very terrible sickness that will waste his or her wealth.

She is about 90s and she is looking young and beautiful. Deliverance ministers or visioners said she uses blood of virgin to bath and drink.

Nnewi . Umudim village.
Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by tintingz(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
African witches (winches) are different o.
Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

My grandfather married 3 wives. The 3rd wife almost every one in the village knows she's a witch and powerful one. If you quarrel with her and she says she will show you, that person within 2 weeks will die or suffer a very terrible sickness that will waste his or her wealth.

She is about 90s and she is looking young and beautiful. Deliverance ministers or visioners said she uses blood of virgin to bath and drink.

Nnewi . Umudim village.
Mhen, Her own strong ooo.. Osanobua!!!
Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2016
tintingz:
African witches (winches) are different o.
Asin ehn!!!
Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by EyeHateGod: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Nnewi . Umudim village.
Story for the Gods

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Nnewi . Umudim village.
Wiating for part 2

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Angels To Slap Someone Who Fantasises Sex In Church? / .... / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s 73 Shocking Prophecies For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.