Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

‘i’m Crazy About You:’ Michael Jackson’s ‘love’ Letters To Teen Girl Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Crazy About You:’ Michael Jackson’s ‘love’ Letters To Teen Girl Revealed (1665 Views)

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? / Bovi Dressed Like Michael Jackson, Rocks Woman Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Crazy About You:’ Michael Jackson’s ‘love’ Letters To Teen Girl Revealed by seyoops4u: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
‘I’m Crazy About You:’ Michael Jackson’s ‘Love’ Letters To Teen Girl Revealed In Court

Michael Jackson groomed a teen girl to be his child sex slave with love letters, attention and over-the-top gifts! That's the claim of an anonymous woman, who has filed a lawsuit against Jackson's estate in Los Angeles, claiming he abused her for years. Our Source has obtained the court filing in the case, which includes several explosive "love" letters allegedly from Jackson to the teen.

"I really like talking to you and you are so sweet," one note included in the court filing, allegedly from Jackson, reads. The woman claims Jackson "groomed" her after a chance meeting in 1986, and sexually abused her for years later

See More Letters here: http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/10/im-crazy-about-you-michael-jacksons.html?spref=fb

Re: ‘i’m Crazy About You:’ Michael Jackson’s ‘love’ Letters To Teen Girl Revealed by nicerichard05: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
ss

(1) (Reply)

America Vs. Nigeria: Choose The S3xiest Female Army Officer / Learn New Gele Styles (2017) For Free / You Are Motherf * Cker! Davido Reacts After Dammy Unfollowed Him On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.