Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade (2348 Views)

See The Epic Reply Flavour Gave To A Fan Who Said He Wish Flavour Is A Gay / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by bbbabes(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Sultry singer, Yemi Alade in an interview with Ade Laoye on Accelerate TV revealed that she has a huge crush on babypapa to two and husband to none, Flavour N’abania.

When the singer, who also spoke on her life growing up and how her music career kicked off, was asked to list the things she would ask for if she was granted three wishes, she specifically wished super sexy Flavour would fall in love with her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/i-wish-flavour-would-fall-in-love-with.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by talktonase(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
Nawao oh! Flavour will obly give you cucumber and line you up as a babymama!

1 Like

Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by SuperSuave(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
I wish Cuppy will fall in love with me too cry

1 Like

Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by nicerichard05: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
nn
Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by KenModi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Haba! Person wey don already get two baby mamas

Single, responsible men don finish

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
I wish Otedola's wealth will fall in love with me.
Re: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade by Olodo24: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
awon cheerful giver

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband / Checkout The American Rapper That Looks Like Patoranking / Nollywood Actress Cossy Orjiakor Afraid Boobs May Go Smaller… Bares Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.