Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband (2353 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Ex-husband,kehinde Oloyede Shows Off His New Lekki Home (photo) / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming / Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband by Oculease: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Read what he wrote below ;

Today I shed tears but that of joy, I was participating in a competition on Facebook just for liveliness and fun, answering questions from this man called kendoo....disturbing a big bro who knows the man Kehinde Oloyede very well and now this is the result .... I've always heard of it and wonder if it is real or true but ladies and gentlemen I am a proud owner of the above car courtesy Kehinde oloyede...... I am super happy that I don't even know what to write... Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me... I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness.... Happy birthday general.... May the rest of your life be the best of your life

Source :http://www.klannyblog.com/2016/12/nollywood-actor-adeniyi-johnsongets-car.html

Re: Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband by curatorX: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband by adedayoa2(f): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good for him
Re: Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband by Oculease: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
yea good for him

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Luxurious World Of The Richest Kids Of Dubai / [NAIJA GAY] Pant Down As Aboki Caught Having Sex With A Boy | VIDEO / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Odunlade Adekola And His Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.