Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked (7010 Views)

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
just somedays after the first video was leaked and when we thought it was enough already...another video surfaced the internet again ,it was posted on instagram by this instagram handle @scandal201_ and after the conversation with him , he deleted the video and changed his handle to @urhaven_ ..

.click here to see his reason for leaking the video and more screenshots >>
http://www.4naija.com/2016/10/chidinma-okeke-leaked-video-chat-with.html#more

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
solexybadoo:

just somedays after the first video was leaked and when we thought it was enough already...another video surfaced the internet again ,it was posted on instagram by this instagram handle @scandal201_ and after the conversation with him , he deleted the video and changed his handle to @urhaven_ ..

.click here to see his reason for leaking the video and more screenshots >>
http://www.4naija.com/2016/10/chidinma-okeke-leaked-video-chat-with.html#more
lesson to young girls

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by doggnoba: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
ok
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
doggnoba:
ok
lol what's ok?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by doggnoba: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
solexybadoo:
lol what's ok?

how do we know the conversation is real

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by talktonase(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smart phone stupid people posting stupid crap online

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
The possibilities are endless once we decide to act.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
doggnoba:

how do we know the conversation is real
@scandal201_ leaked the video on IG.. if u search for it now it will take u to this account @urhaven_...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
Smart phone stupid people posting stupid crap online
tah!! shut up there!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by geelawd01: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
2kaybiel:
The possibilities are endless once we decide to act.
like seriously...
i cant imagine how she feels now

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Smellymouth: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hhmmm

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by realog01: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmmm
how far now smelos..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by uwagimboo: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
The thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say see fwesh punny wey another fwesh boy suppose dey enjoy nah him una come hoard am for cucumber..

bia godi nwanyi, cucumber dey cum

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Smellymouth: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
realog01:
how far now smelos..

Alaye, I gallant oo..

How ur end?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by realog01: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaye, I gallant oo..

How ur end?
i dey alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Nightie(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
#yawns
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by EMMYZEE(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
i think that girl was forced to do this shit. I watched that video and i didn't see any seriousness from that girl like someone who is a lesbian and who is happy having sex with her partner. she just lay down while the other girl do all d work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by talktonase(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
solexybadoo:
tah!! shut up there!!!
I will not. I go teh the person below me to deal with you! tongue

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by LecciGucci: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
This poo is not real
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
talktonase:
I will not. I go teh the person below me to deal with you! tongue
OK I'm waiting
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Adekorya: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by nsiazu: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by nsiazu: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
It was Photoshop!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by BjDreamchaser(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Am not that gullible to believe this poo.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by defashan: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anyone here know the guy or people leaking these videos??

Expose them. I know one or two people who can confront them no matter how highly placed.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by SkinnyDude(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
this edoit blogger dey chat with himself. mad man. who are you deceiving?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
EMMYZEE:
i think that girl was forced to do this shit. I watched that video and i didn't see any seriousness from that girl like someone who is a lesbian and who is happy having sex with her partner. she just lay down while the other girl do all d work.
Please how OLD are u...?

Do u really understand the meaning of DURESS......?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by johnstar(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hungry bloggers, una wn buy houz for cucumber island abi

Issokay
Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by ameezy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
angry

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by moscobabs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
hungry blogger.. so the watsap date is yesterday?

tell me another lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by PROWESX(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
they have come up with another story again.
the person pleading on her behalf was like.....

Re: Chidinma Okeke Leaked Video -screenshot Of The Chat With The Person That Leaked by solexybadoo: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
moscobabs:
hungry blogger.. so the watsap date is yesterday?

tell me another lie
ediot it's not whatsapp.. It's instagram chat.. And it was 5mins after the video was leaked...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the difference between Nigerian boys vs white guys in the same club / How World Best Producer Spent 6 Billion Unconsciously & Woke Up Dead Broke(pix) / Meet Chioma Ekubo, Alex Ekubo (johnny)'s Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.