Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

"Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (87669 Views)

Nigerians React As Falz Needs Contact Details Of Female Officers Queried By NIS / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Psyrus(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Shey no be to chop and clean mouth ni? This one they're snapping upandan shey her future husband like am ni

2 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by omoadeleye(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wetin dey do this biatch self. na u dey chop Ycee package na you still dey chop Adekunle package.. Shey you be manager abi you be show promoter

2 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please wats dis one saying
ClassCaptain:

So because Olamide sent Viktoh with some lil cash to the bank to help adekunle to collect his gold but viktoh couldn't do that because he CDq and that the que wasn't 9ice, simi now had to become the problem kid by helping herself with the possible Files ( falz) to retrieve the gold abi

Adekunle must hear this

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by oloworulz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
I swear this guy go widen d girl totoo

1 Like

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Boss appeal

1 Like

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by ikombe: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
cry cry My Falz
Simi have snatched you finally cry

This wan go old grin grin
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Casinger(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
oloworulz:
I swear this guy go widen d girl totoo

and in other news

1 Like

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
myners007:
Simi my dear, my advice for you is to stop imposing yourself on this guy cos u will be disappointed at the end. Anyway, i wish u the best in your music career which should be your priority for now not FALZ the BAD guy

WETIN KONSINE YOU !!

3 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by bbbabes(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
OK... Terry G will be your next boyfriend...
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by beautiful232(f): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
you both look sweet together!!!!
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
boombay:

E-kelly produced "omo alhaji"

small small with your lies biko..

My bad..

No one is above mistake dude..
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by veekid(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
You need to see how these guys were rubbing chest live on hiptv. I don't even understand falz's accent anymore; maybe na like so e deh talk real life abi na still comedy things.
Sounds local
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by deenvibe(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
So u friendzone adekunle gold abi? There is god oo
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
not suri
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by busyfishing(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:
Awwww that's so sweet.. You two look perfect for each other.

But una two dey craze o. undecided.. Getting us with all these. embarassed
why girls like relationship and marriage like this?she the way you said awwwwwwh!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Senorprinz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
ehen? he is your boyfriend
john is writing names of noise makers
who cares.
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by oliverperry(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Simi funny ooo na only you talk say you they date Ycee later you talk say Adekunle Gold now Falz.
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
we know wink
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please, who are these people?
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by NaLaugh: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
cool
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by room089: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Must this Shimi of a girl always go on skimpy attires?
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by tinkdoll(f): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
We self go love oh kiss
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
What happened to jagaban?

Simisola.....
Hokay undecided
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
FALZ 26YRS? undecided
Wonderful shall never end in Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Charliiee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lol, I Love Simi, just fooling everyone. Shebi una want something to talk about, she go give una.

3 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by busyfishing(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Laveda:
Awwww that's so sweet.. You two look perfect for each other.

But una two dey craze o. undecided.. Getting us with all these. embarassed
girls too like relationship/marriage.she the way you said awwwwhh!! Lol
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Deyrinsolar(f): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ofcourse falz is her boyfriend, he is a boy and a friend. So is ycee and adekunle

2 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
busyfishing:
why girls like relationship and marriage like this?she the way you said awwwwwwh!! Lol

Lol they look perfect, more like every girl's kinda relationship.

grin We simply appreciating something good.

2 Likes

Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by seguno2: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
goldenceo1:
Simi can't seems to get enough of Celeb... Frm Ycee, adekunle Gold n now Falz.. Dis Girl just dey BoBo us wit d real nigga hidden identity. Happy Bornday to Falz d Bad Guy

Maybe her other name is Donatus.
Re: "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
One bag of pure water is now 200 in my area. . plz that boat that use to carry slaves frm Africa to AMERICA..... When is returning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.