Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn (62352 Views)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Drinkwater06: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
zzzzy:
who told you it doesn't benefit Seun, what are the use of the ads?. And it's a forum not a blog, that's why we air out our views

Read my post again; I never said it doesn't benefit the owner. A forum is better than a blog. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by John902(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Nigeria will only be used for a war ground unlike what's going on Syria where the Russian and the Syrian Armies met, destroyed places. president of Turkey who made it clear in a statement three days ago that if Syrian war wouldn't end,then America and Russia will be forced to a third world war. but country just acquired a kind a world weapons like the Satan² by Russia that could cause damage to a land space of Nigeria or France,
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Wilgrea7(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
yeah
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
I cant deal mehn. The level of sarcasm on this thread is just too much cheesy
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by ChrisArs: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Did the know about the after effect of such devilish items...nothing of such come's without a price
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nostradamu(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:
Nigeria Emerging World Power. Signs $500billion Contract With Russia?

Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

2. EGBE: Power to teleport (disappear and appear at another location)

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

4. Ounde. Power belt that would make their soldiers invincible

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

6. Ina Aye. Mysterious spiritual fire.

7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. this has been tested on Donald Trump and russia are very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AFRICA.

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa....(yeeeeee, death oooo) You're mad i swear, @Hardmirror, ure ...hahahalmaoooo. Nice, nice, nice. I, especially, like the way you constructed the whole scenario; makes it look like some kind of fiction. NICE. If only we had a hollywood-type of special effects...MEHN, this would be a block buster if its a movie.
Chei...this is one of the reasons i LOVE nairaland (to the exclusion of some other crappy blogs or forums).
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by aydebug(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
SCHOOL: Federal College Of Technology
FACULTY: Oracle And Technology
DEPARTMENT: Russian Language And Babalawo
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
End time thread.

This thread is one of the signs of the last time. It proves that more and people are either waking up or now fully awake, the kind of skepticism expressed on this thread is so heartwarming and encouraging.

The time of ignorance is dead forever! The dead are rising and dry bones are receiving life and warmt.

Christians, do not fight this, the redemption of the people of God is here.

It is now time for the manifestation of the sons of God.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MidasTouche01(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Why is this not in the Jokes section?

I saw the thread yesterday and was thinking "what military intelligence does Nigeria posses that Russia will pay the kind of money for" Not know the thing na one crooked joke... sad
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Boy101(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

You are 100% right. When I first learned about these powers, I did not believe they were real. So I tried the disappearing charm.
I used it to disappear and appear inside white house yesterday night. U need to see how obama was banging his wife. I just hide in one corner of their room and was watching. All of a sudden obama noticed me and called security.
I ran out of the room. I was running and they were shooting me, but the bullets did not penetrate cos I also have ayeta (odechi). Then I disappeared back to my room nigeria.

They cannot report it in the news because it will expose the truth about how powerful african jazz is compared to their useless technologies.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Today 27th October, 2016 is a great day in Nigeria's History. Russia is ready to pay Nigeria a whooping $500Billion to provide Russia military support no other nation can provide.

General Vladisko Mikil who represented the president of russia in this Historic day said russia has identified some key areas were Nigeria can help with their military. These areas are as follows.

1. African Bullet Proof

3. Oruka. Magic ring. Which their spies can use to make their enemies fall and start shaking like fish out of water.

5. Oyela. A tortoise shell necklace That would boost the intelligence of their troops and even make them able to hear the thoughts of their enemies.

7. Spiritual slaps. They see the applications of this in embarrassing other presidents in public.

8. "Enter and sweep" this works by hanging a broom at the door step, if anyone tries to steal from such a house, he wld endup sweeping the whole compound till he is released. This would be used to protect their presidential villa. No need for security alarms anymore.

9. Asasi. This would be used in making their enemies run mad. this has been tested on Donald Trump and russia are very pleased with the results

General Vladisko said paying $500 billion is a small price for them to pay to be able to have access to all this powers from Nigeria.

Nigeria's president said he is happy that our tradition is finally making the country more money than oil has made for the country in 16 years of our democracy.

Russian Researchers are presently in Ogun state and Anambra state to learn from our local priests so they can go back and boost their military.

Reacting to this development, America's Secretary General said the United States has always been scared of Nigeria because of the spiritual powers Nigeria possess. Which is more than all their technologies and military equipments.

Blah blah blah....

If all those stories you hear about African Power were true, this is the type of news that would be making our headlines

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archive disappearing from accidents only?
grin
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by zzzzy: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Read my post again; I never said it doesn't benefit the owner. A forum is better than a blog. undecided
aiit, i didn't read it slowly before, but why would you compare a forum and a blog, they are 2 different things. It depends solely on what the user wants.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by zzzzy: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
John902:
Nigeria will only be used for a war ground unlike what's going on Syria where the Russian and the Syrian Armies met, destroyed places. president of Turkey who made it clear in a statement three days ago that if Syrian war wouldn't end,then America and Russia will be forced to a third world war. but country just acquired a kind a world weapons like the Satan² by Russia that could cause damage to a land space of Nigeria or France,
just waiting for Hillary to press the trigger if she wins
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by skitozblog: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
is this real
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2016
we shouldn't repeat the same mistake we made when we sold our deities to the Whiteman.
I keep saying it that what we do in Africa is not charm or juju but a higher order science and technology in its unrefined form.
when the West grab such knowledge and skill,they will modifiy it through research and development and later transform and plagiarise it into a Eurocentric heritage as ALGEBRA which is a mathematics from the Arabs has been turned to WESTERN education.
if Europe lay their ambitious cold hands on African science and technology,it's over for Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by itoese(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari should beware of GREEK GIFT. The deal or offer from Russia is deceptive.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hardmirror ooooo, nice post man
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by firebrand011077(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2016
you are not serious.....
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by John902(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
zzzzy:
just waiting for Hillary to press the trigger if she wins
can't wait to that missile launched d na eh "satan²"
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by SaffronSpice: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Hehehe. They exist as classified knowledge available to only a selected few.
If you doubt no 3, you'll need to volunteer yourself for a test; if it does not work on you, then we'll dismiss it as a myth. Are you ready grin? @HardMirror.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by peaceonearth(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Contrary to what most people here believe or want to believe, we are actually earning foreign exchange already through the export of our local technologies.

I am a son of an Oluwo (Babalawo of the highest order). My dad is a prominent Babalawo in Nigeria and occupies a major position in the International Council for Ifa Religion. Just last month, a set of Americans returned to their country after being Initiated into Ifa (Itefa) and the Sacred Order of Orisa (Irari Orisa). The fee for Itefa alone is $1,000 and that excludes traveling and boarding expenses. This morning, I sent Invitation Letters to another set of Americans that will be coming for their own round of initiation in November. Though these are spiritual matters and should not be viewed from the material perspective, it is important to point out the positive economic impact our traditional religion and culture can make if we can appreciate what we have and develop it.

While we despise our spiritual heritage, Americans particularly are already taking advantage of the powers in it and are seriously positioning themselves to re-emerge as the world power by the time Ifa eventually takes over world religions and philosophies (an inevitable end). Oluwo Philip Neimark, an American and a holder of Ph.D in philosophy, is one of those Americans already planning to take over. He was trained by Oluwo Afolabi Epega, one of my dad's mentor. Oluwo Philip Neimark learnt Ifa and Yoruba language for about 15years before emerging Oluwo. Presently he is one of the few Americans (white) than can carry out Initiation and certify Initiates at his grove in Central Florida, America. You can learn more about Oluwo Philip Neimark on his website (www.ifafoundation.org). When you look at what my dad and his likes are doing from the economic perspective, you will realize the potential Ifa in particular and our spiritual/cultural heritage in general, have in terms of attracting the much needed foreign exchange. That said.

I will address the issue of potency or otherwise of some of our ancient military technologies highlighted above later.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by zzzzy: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
itoese:
President Muhammadu Buhari should beware of GREEK GIFT. The deal or offer from Russia is deceptive.
It seems like someone didn't read the post grin grin grin
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by suledes(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2016
This is a fallacy, not true. Where did u get the news from?

Abeg make una no fool us ooo. The one wey Buhari led F.G dey fool us don do oooo.

HardMirror:

1. African Bullet Proof

Blah blah blah....

Pls if you are so sure all those powers are real. Do yourself and your generations to come some good. Go and get those powers, they are worth a lot of money in the hands of world powers. I am sure vladmir Putin is willing to pay billions to be able to disappear and appear inside the pentagon's top secret archives. Why use these powers for disappearing from accidents only?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by theoneJabulani(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
peaceonearth:
Contrary to what most people here believe or want to believe, we are actually earning foreign exchange already through the export of our local technologies.

I am a son of an Oluwo (Babalawo of the highest order). My dad is a prominent Babalawo in Nigeria and occupies a major position in the International Council for Ifa Religion. Just last month, a set of Americans returned to their country after being Initiated into Ifa (Itefa) and the Sacred Order of Orisa (Irari Orisa). The fee for Itefa alone is $1,000 and that excludes traveling and boarding expenses. This morning, I sent Invitation Letters to another set of Americans that will be coming for their own round of initiation in November. Though these are spiritual matters and should not be viewed from the material perspective, it is important to point out the positive economic impact our traditional religion and culture can make if we can appreciate what we have and develop it.

While we despise our spiritual heritage, Americans particularly are already taking advantage of the powers in it and are seriously positioning themselves to re-emerge as the world power by the time Ifa eventually takes over world religions and philosophies (an inevitable end). Oluwo Philip Neimark, an American and a holder of Ph.D in philosophy, is one of those Americans already planning to take over. He was trained by Oluwo Afolabi Epega, one of my dad's mentor. Oluwo Philip Neimark learnt Ifa and Yoruba language for about 15years before emerging Oluwo. Presently he is one of the few Americans (white) than can carry out Initiation and certify Initiates at his grove in Central Florida, America. You can learn more about Oluwo Philip Neimark on his website (www.ifafoundation.org). When you look at what my dad and his likes are doing from the economic perspective, you will realize the potential Ifa in particular and our spiritual/cultural heritage in general, have in terms of attracting the much needed foreign exchange. That said.

I will address the issue of potency or otherwise of some of our ancient military technologies highlighted above later.
hmmmmmmm. waiting.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by JerryTob: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
if Nigerian Jazz were a fraction as potent as Nigerians say:

we would all be able to use it to tar all our roads overnight, this would reduce accidents

electricity? nobody would work at NEPA because you can always use a spell to power your appliances

what do you need appliances for self? you can always watch anything you want without TV, freeze your foodstuffs without freezers

with a simple spell, you should be able to wash, dry, press your clothes in seconds; no need for dey cleaners

you can command mosquitoes to commit suicide and stop spreading fever and elephantiasis

you can cast a spell that would kill all Boko Haram members

our pipe borne water would flow

transport companies would be nonexistent since we can teleport to anywhere; who needs a private jet?

food would be commanded into plates to feed our impoverished people

the girls at our IDPs wouldn't need to barter sex for food

miss anambra wouldn't need to lie that its Photoshop, she'll just erase the memory of the video from everyone that's seen it and magically delete it from cyberspace

we would have no use for telephones since we have better mode that would never drop a call

everyone would be driving at least a Lamborghini or Ferrari because you can command new ones

no need for fuel self, you can always command fuel into your cars

you would be only one spell away from being the most brilliant human in the world

we would be able to build mansions overnight, each person with his/her own mansions; you'll even be encouraged to give birth to as many children as possible since each child would control one mansion

The reason I am laughing is because all these things cannot work unless God permits them.
There r some people in this life who believe In what they see so God allows them to try everything so that once it fails one day, people would return back to God
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by abtinez: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
how this mumu story take reach front page?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by DrMuzungu(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bu11$hit generator at its best, OP, I salute you!
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Weah96: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
engrchykae:

if Europe lay their ambitious cold hands on African science and technology,it's over for Africa.

Europe in medieval times had marvelous buildings and paved streets. If I'm not mistaken, ancient Rome also had paved streets, running water, and plumbing. I don't think that they need our juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by keandre: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
suledes:
This is a fallacy, not true. Where did u get the news from?

Abeg make una no fool us ooo. The one wey Buhari led F.G dey fool us don do oooo.

Did you read the post at all?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4365271_robertmugabe_jpeg9e8f0e09190f38977cb26383f4abd69a
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by peaceonearth(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
On whether these technologies exist and their potency or otherwise:

They once existed and some of them still exist and only accessible to the initiates for certain reasons that I will explain later. Like I said earlier, I am a son of an Oluwo. I have challenged my dad severally (because of my science background and Engineering training) and confronted him severally with laws of physics and scientific facts that make it clear those technologies are ‘impossible’. Well, I was humbled the day I saw a demonstration of ‘African bullet proof’ or what we call ‘odeshi’ or ‘Ayeta’. I’ve learnt to avoid the word ‘impossible’ ever since then. I will explain how I think African bullet proof works from engineering perspective so that skeptics here will consider shifting their grounds even before they see a demonstration. Before I give my explanation, I will like to quote Arthur C. Clarke’s (a British Science fiction writer) three laws:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Now, how does African bullet proof works? Before we go into my analysis I’ll like to point out that there are three major types of African bullet proof. They are:

1. Ayeta: This is the most popular. It translates to dodger or deflector of bullets. This is exactly what this technology does. It prevents bullets from reaching the person using it through deflection.

2. Areta: This variant will allow the bullet to hit you but it will not penetrate your skin. It slows down the speed of the bullet such that when it hits you, it will only make a dent like bite of an insect.

3. Owo Ibon: This is the most advanced and what most Oluwo use to secure themselves and also part of the powers most Yoruba kings must be fortified with before ascending the throne, among other fortifications. This technology works in many ways, some will hypnotize the person carrying the gun not to even think of pulling the trigger, even when you provoke the person extremely, he’ll rather hit you with the gun as if it’s a club instead of pulling the trigger. Another variant of this will jam the gun mechanism if an attempt is made on the trigger or redirect the bullet to the person pulling the trigger (ti idi jo). The best version of this is the one that takes you out of arms way in mysterious ways. It will make you leave a place where a gun battle is imminent for some reasons you may not even understand. It could be a urgent call, uncontrollable urge to pee or whatever.

My interest was in the first two because of their extreme disregard of laws of physics or better put laws of physics as we currently know it. In trying to unravel the mystery behind the two, I discovered a book by Kaku Michio (a theoretical physicist and futurist) titled Physics of the Impossible. In the book, he explained force fields and their ability to deflect bullet or slow down their speed if the fields are very strong. My take is that Ayeta and Areta surrounds the person wearing the technology with very strong force fields that deflects or slow down bullets. The strength of the field varies and it wanes with time. This is why a genuine Babalawo will tell you not to wait for some kind of guns even with a working Ayeta or Areta. There is usually a need to renew it from time to time in order to maintain the full strength of the field and you must avoid all the associated eewo.

The book opened my mind to actually see that magic is a form of science that we are yet to understand. If thorough scientific investigation is carried out on most of our ancient military technologies, many discoveries can be made that will change science as we know it.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by engrchykae(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:

Europe in medieval times had marvelous buildings and paved streets. If I'm not mistaken, ancient Rome also had paved streets, running water, and plumbing. I don't think that they need our juju.

the Portuguese also met paved streets in the Benin empire,Peru had airports,Iraq had electric battery.
kindly seek a cure for ur eurocentrisitis,it's a very lethal disease,folk like you are the kids that believed that mungo park discovered river Niger.
African science and technology have always been very vital in our wars and clashes,Russia seeking it after having nuclear capabilities should tell you that they saw something u are not seeing,they would pick it up,research and develop it and in the long run we won't even be allowed to come to the west to study it.
Africans remain the only race that sells what she need and buys what she doesn't need.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPRevailer(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I have been watching illuminati conspiracy videos since my undergraduate days. I enjoy them a lot.

Good for you. Hope you didnt end up joining them. Your sheer malovelence against Christianity gives you away.

Moreover, they are close to accomplished their objectives. Booting 75%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.