Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn (62362 Views)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
engrchykae:
the Portuguese also met paved streets in the Benin empire,Peru had airports,Iraq had electric battery.
kindly seek a cure for ur eurocentrisitis,it's a very lethal disease,folk like you are the kids that believed that mungo park discovered river Niger.
African science and technology have always been very vital in our wars and clashes,Russia seeking it after having nuclear capabilities should tell you that they saw something u are not seeing,they would pick it up,research and develop it and in the long run we won't even be allowed to come to the west to study it.
Africans remain the only race that sells what she need and buys what she doesn't need.
Peru had airports? Tell me more pls

1 Like

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Good for you. Hope you didnt end up joining them. Your sheer malovelence against Christianity gives you away.

Moreover, they are close to accomplished their objectives. Booting 75%.
I am a high priest in illuminati.
We are not at 75%. Where did u get ur information from?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by braithwaite(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016

Wetyn HardMirror dey yarn sef..you wan tell me sey yu knw hear sey vladmir putin don come guru mahraji place for Ibadan..
No be y Putin dey put shoulder up for Russia..

There's also a military warehouse in south dakota named warehouse 13..that warehouse na whr Africans dey train US militaries.. different kinds of jazz full thr.. that AUDI logo wey you see so, na formation of jazz rings.. (ALUWO, ANASARE,,ANAKIGBE AND AKILE )
no Bleep with Nigerians ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Wilgrea7(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:
I am a high priest in illuminati. We are not at 75%. Where did u get ur information from?
u say wetin ??
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
braithwaite:

Wetyn HardMirror dey yarn sef..you wan tell me sey yu knw hear sey vladmir putin don come guru mahraji place for Ibadan..
No be y Putin dey put shoulder up for Russia..

There's also a military warehouse in south dakota named warehouse 13..that warehouse na whr Africans dey train US militaries.. different kinds of jazz full thr.. that AUDI logo wey you see so, na formation of jazz rings.. (ALUWO, ANASARE,,ANAKIGBE AND AKILE )
no Bleep with Nigerians ooo.
cheesy
My brother. Sorry u've not heard from me had some serious issues I was dealing with. Saw ur msg on whatsapp. Thanks boss
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Codes151(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes it is 5trillion but they are paying mobilization fee of $500billion first.
Nigeria is getting there.
Thank the gods at last recession will be a thing of the past. Our ancestors be praised
una sure say Una no they do internet scam?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by kmaxx(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2016
HardMirror:

cheesy
My brother. Sorry u've not heard from me had some serious issues I was dealing with. Saw ur msg on whatsapp. Thanks boss

Hardmirror.

Oya position dat ya cheek well. I am invoking a spiritual slap on u. What kinda spell should I use on u sef
Shey u dey doubt d existence of african jazz nii? Abi say e no dey earn us forex
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by dragunov: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
MrPresident1:
End time thread.

This thread is one of the signs of the last time. It proves that more and people are either waking up or now fully awake, the kind of skepticism expressed on this thread is so heartwarming and encouraging.

The time of ignorance is dead forever! The dead are rising and dry bones are receiving life and warmt.

Christians, do not fight this, the redemption of the people of God is here.

It is now time for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Because of juju power? Do you believe in juju? You confuse me a lot this days. I don't know your stand again bros.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPresident1: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
dragunov:

Because of juju power? Do you believe in juju? You confuse me a lot this days. I don't know your stand again bros.

The Bible is true.

God draws closer to anyone who draws close to Him. To understand the Bible, the first step is to know that there are no fables in the blessed book. Talking serpents, virgin births, trees and fruits are all figurative language. This stage starts with disbelief.

When I got to the stage of disbelief, I acknowledged that I did not know everything so I prayed for understanding, God opened my eyes to truth.

This is the stage many people are today, the stage of disbelief, at this stage, you have options to become irreligious, or to call yourself an atheist, or to call yourself an agnostic or any of those fanciful words.

But you can also choose to be reverent, and say 'God, I acknowledge I do not know everything, I know that there is more to the world than I know, please let me understand'. You see, this person has draen close to God, has humbled himself, amd has asked for knowledge and illumination. He will get it because God will draw closer to Him.

Another person reaches this stage and assumes that he has seen it all and he knows it all, he starts proclaiming arrogantly to everyone that he is an atheist, and that there is no God. He has reached his zenith and apogee of knowledge and illumination, he will never find God, his ignorance will only continue to grow.

This stage is the stage many people are, including many of the atheists on NL. But rather than acknowledge that they do not know it all at this stage, and ask for help, they start shouting that there is no God. So their ignorance increases.

If many more people are coming to this stage, it means that God will be showing Himself to many more people, the sincere people.
The illumination or de-illumination will then begin and the shackles of ignorance will either fall away, or hold tighter. This will have a multiplier effect with more and more people on either side- of ignorance or of knowledge.

When we come to this stage, we are in it already, and the critical mass is reached, the Apocalypse will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by gaelllic: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Alright, alright.

The fact is...

Westerners have no need of purchasing your occult knowledge, because they possess more of that than you do.

If you understood your Ifa,etc as well as you think,

you would know African witchcraft is a mere crude copy of Western, Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern esoterism.

These people have refined sorcery to the point where spells and incantations can be embedded within computer code.

Multitudes are being initiated daily without even clearly knowing.

How else could billions look upon a controlled demolition

and call it a plane crash? Black magic is how.

Believe or not as you will.

There's your answer.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
gaelllic:

Alright, alright.

The fact is...

Westerners have no need of purchasing your occult knowledge, because they possess more of that than you do.

you would know African witchcraft is a mere crude copy of Western, Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern esoterism.

These people have refined sorcery to the point where spells and incantations can be embedded within computer code.

There's your answer.

You have sounded the death knell grin on this foolish thread. To further buttress the fact that the oyinbos, the gods these olodos are glorifying, have gone beyond the mundane occultic/juju thrash on this thread, this is what the Bible says of the merchants of "technology"

Revelation 18:23
[size=13pt]: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived[/size].
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrPRevailer:

The African politicians use such powers but only for personal interest or purposes. DareDevil Former Military Pres Aguyi Ironsi severally disappeared when ambushed in a coup until fate caught up with him.
Leaders of Developed nations are aware such powers thrive in Africa but cannot state that publicly as it will checkout several years of carefully orchestrated Evolution Theory propaganda, which has become the basis of knowledge in conventional educative learning.
Hehehehe...... How's that work, bro? I'll love to know the kind of magic involved in the abduction and subsequent killing of a fella that can VANISH at will, and who has done so a number of times before.......
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
gaelllic:

Alright, alright.

The fact is...

There's your answer.
....... THE HELL!!!! Why don't you get some back-bone, friend??!
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2016
No satisfactory rebuff.
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by UncleSnr(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
HardMirror:
No satisfactory rebuff.
At all...
Hope they (Russians) have concluded the payment?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by HardMirror(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
UncleSnr:
At all...
Hope they (Russians) have concluded the payment?
The smart asses decided to test one of the charms on buhari,...u know the rest of the story as you can see we are opting to borrow 29billion instead
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Empiree: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
This thread is some joke or what?
Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Empiree: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

I used it to disappear and appear inside white house yesterday night. U need to see how obama was banging his wife. I just hide in one corner of their room and was watching. All of a sudden obama noticed me and called security.
I ran out of the room. I was running and they were shooting me, but the bullets did not penetrate cos I also have ayeta (odechi). Then I disappeared back to my room nigeria.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn by Great100000: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.