Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tech Tip: Pause And Resume Windows Update In Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tech Tip: Pause And Resume Windows Update In Windows 10 (1241 Views)

How To Turn Off/disable Windows Update In Windows 10 Operating System / 6 Tips For Taking Screenshots In Windows 10 / I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Tip: Pause And Resume Windows Update In Windows 10 by Lordsurh: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2016

Pause and resume Windows Update in your Operating system so that it doesn’t keep on eating your bandwidth every time you connect online.

How do you pause and resume Windows Update is one of the most asked questions about Windows OS. Windows by default automatically update our OS which is actually a great idea due to security reasons, but sometimes we run on limited internet connections and the last thing we want is for Windows Update to share the limited bandwidth with us.

This is also not a good idea for those of us who are using limited internet plans as the updating will use up the data. And sometimes you want to postpone the update or need to download it under certain wifi connection, but you might not know the method to do so.

So, to sort that out here you will find the complete detailed guide on How-to Pause and Resume Windows Update in Windows 10.>>>>http://smartgeek.com.ng/2016/10/27/pause-and-resume-windows-update-10/

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Fire Tablet Onsale At Micostar Mall / Innjoo Leapbook M100 & A100 – Price & Specification / How Do I Share My Laptop Internet With My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.