Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox (1644 Views)

How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working / Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer Download Free / Tech Tip: Pause And Resume Windows Update In Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls does anyone have an idea why the 'pause' option on my mozzilla browser blur out during download. Before now i can pause my download whenever my data connection runs into a hitch and, restart it when i establish a stable connection. But the absence of the pause/resume option leaves me with no other choice than to allow download to fail and then retry it. When this happens the download start from the beginning, wasting my time and data.

Pls who can help me?
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Have you tried to right-click on the download level indicator?
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Noneroone:
Pls does anyone have an idea why the 'pause' option on my mozzilla browser blur out during download. Before now i can pause my download whenever my data connection runs into a hitch and, restart it when i establish a stable connection. But the absence of the pause/resume option leaves me with no other choice than to allow download to fail and then retry it. When this happens the download start from the beginning, wasting my time and data.

Pls who can help me?

Try Using Internet Download Manager. Download It Online. It's Faster Than Firefox.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Liberace:
Have you tried to right-click on the download level indicator?
yes, but the pause option gets blurred and wont hightlight
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
rawdpiper:

Try Using Internet Download Manager. Download It Online. It's Faster Than Firefox.
does it doewnload from youtube?
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Noneroone:
does it doewnload from youtube?
Yes.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks all. I downloaded the Internet download manager and it is great.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Noneroone:
Thanks all. I downloaded the Internet download manager and it is great.

Did You Download Patch Or Crack For It?
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
rawdpiper:

Did You Download Patch Or Crack For It?
i actually dont know. I just downloaded and installed it from their site.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Noneroone:
i actually dont know. I just downloaded and installed it from their site.

It Means You Are Using The Trial Version Which Will Expire In 30 Days And After That You Will Not Be Able To Access The App. You Need To Download A Patch. Just Search "Reis IDM Universal Patch" On Google. Download And Read The Instructions On To How To Apply It.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

It Means You Are Using The Trial Version Which Will Expire In 30 Days And After That You Will Not Be Able To Access The App. You Need To Download A Patch. Just Search "Reis IDM Universal Patch" On Google. Download And Read The Instructions On To How To Apply It.
I've uninstalled it after it stopped. Couldnt find link to download the patch
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
rawdpiper:

I've uninstalled it after it stopped. Couldnt find link to download the patch. I'd be happy if i download it.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Noneroone:
I've uninstalled it after it stopped. Couldnt find link to download the patch. I'd be happy if i download it.

Search "Idm Universal Patch". You'll See Reis Patch On One Of Links Provided By Google.
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by rawdpiper(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Noneroone:

this is the link to the page where you'll download the universal patch......
Re: I Cant Find 'pause' Option During Download On Firefox by Noneroone(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
rawdpiper:

this is the link to the page where you'll download the universal patch......
you didnt post any link

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion - 15-au185na Laptop For 150k / Fresh Hp Pavilion -SOLD / Mtn Freebrowsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.