Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH (17421 Views)

Charming Student Wins Overall Best In Television Advertising, Gets Coconut, Yam / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by hernandson(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2016
dats gud, now the world awaits dats the real deal
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by Aliyu333: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Well placed priorities girl. You want equality you achieve equality. Dont expect only men to pay your bills.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by ashewoboy(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin no be only her o, most of the girls in the school dey look somehow. I remember when I was running a program in Lag, once I enter the school like this. The babes go begin make me adjust my Waka. All of them are beautiful! I would jest with my sis that being beautiful is probably one of the prerequisite to getting admitted.

Whenever I come find cheap photocopy go yaba tech. I go come begin dey wonder whether the girls are from another planet ni. To think they are even closing to yaba market where they could get the look for less and still look funny. Whew, I tire.

Anyways, kudos to the girl...she did well.

you dey take style tell me say you fine plentycheesy. I guess you go be unilag babe. Those ladies in unilag fine gan, them fit make person dick hard.
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by EiE1(f): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Jamaticulus:
Incomplete report...what dept. did she graduate from?? undecided undecided

Thank u oh. I come dey scan upandan deyblook for her dept when I saw the eng'g and liberal studies ones.
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by ifymimi: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2016
congrats to her
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by paradigmshift(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2016
u try but come try your brain for petroleum training institute lol.only u go hail. people dey nak 3.98 here shall...congrats
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by GogetterMD(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
you may not know even if shown to you. From your primary to awaiting admission, you never be the best, so how you expect to get an understanding of the specialty of her case.
I was always at the top echelon of my class, from elementary school through college,so I dunno what you're talking about undecided
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by lolamitayo: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
GogetterMD:
Okay. So what's special about this?

You know the road to school?
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by OlujobaSamuel: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2016
GogetterMD:

I was always at the top echelon of my class, from elementary school through college,so I dunno what you're talking about undecided
and you think there is nothing special about it? i hear you
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by GogetterMD(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
and you think there is nothing special about it? i hear you
Unfortunately, I don't think there is.
She's sure done pretty well, but nothing to shake the headliners
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by misspatsy(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
If only Dazan Charity was alive.
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by STENON(f): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
ashewoboy:
Na her type nor dey make up go exam hall.

Them no dey fine sha ni but them sabi book.

Congratulations to her.
Lol...You are funny with your comment.
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by STENON(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
veekid:
Na this type no dey get boyfriend; no browsing phone sef not to talk of WhatsApp or being a Nairalander tongue

More juice to her brain Sha
hahahahahaha....na soo.... but that was then... Old things have passed away...

I'm very sure that she'l have enough time for all those things now.

congrats to her... Bravo!!!
Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by STENON(f): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
GogetterMD:
Okay. So what's special about this?
The special thing is that she made a good grade.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH by wunderkiind(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Olasco93:
Is anybody seeing what am seeing? All the best students in YABATECH this session were all females. I give it to the female folks in YABATECH. They are breaking grounds and exceeding expectations from friends, families and enemies.
It pays to be focused, dedicated and persevere.
#Beauty&Brain
FIXED.

Expectations of what though? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015/2016 Ui Dlc Admission / Strike: ASUU Postpones Branch Congress / UNICAL Sacks 4 Lecturers And Demotes 10 For Plagiarism And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.