Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer. (1581 Views)

8 Things You Need To Know About Workclick / Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher / Microsoft Unvail It First Surface Studio For All-in-one Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer. by cotzywitzy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Microsoft unveiled its first desktop computer Surface Studio PC on Wednesday.

The computer was unveiled in New York alongside other products varying from brand new hardware to software.

Here are 8 things to know about Surface Studio PC:

It will be offered in three different configurations:
– 1TB storage, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 2GB GPU with a price of $2,999,
– 1TB storage, Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB RAM, 2GB GPU for $3,499, and
– 2TB storage, Intel Core i7 processor, 32GB RAM, 4GB GPU for $4,199.

2.Microsoft Surface Studio all-in-one PC comes with a 28-inch PixelSense Display with a resolution of 4500×3000 pixels, 10-point multi-touch, a so-called Zero-Gravity hinge, and 3:2 aspect ratio.

3.The first configuration will ship in mid-December, while the other two will become available in early 2017, with more specifics to be announced at a later date.

4.As far as processors go, you can choose between quad-core 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7, while graphics come in the form of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GPU GDDR5 memory or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 4GB GPU with GDDR5 memory.

5.There are three RAM configurations available, namely 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB, and you also receive a wide variety of connectivity options, including 4 USB 3.0 ports, a full-size SD card reader, mini DisplayPort, and 3.5mm headphone jack.

6.The device weighs 9.56 kg (21.07 lbs) and features dual microphones, stereo 2.1 speakers with Dolby Audio, 5.0-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video support and Windows Hello face sign-in camera.

7. It features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, and integrates an Xbox Wireless module to be able to play games with Xbox controllers.

8.The Surface Studio comes with everything you need to connect it to a power source and start working, including a Surface Pen, a Surface Keyboard, and a Surface Mouse, while the Surface Dial is available separately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMklcdzcNcU

Re: 8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer. by temmypotter(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
sleek. I want one.
Re: 8 Things To Know About Surface Studio, Microsoft’s First Desktop Computer. by Henriqua656: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
good info

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Software Developed From The Scratch!!! / Mtn Bis Powering All System Apps Without Open Vpn / How To Get Airtel 1G For N100 And Glo 1G For 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.