Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher (3674 Views)

Latest. US Scientist Discovered Spray To Turn Any Flat Surface To Touch-pad. / Sony's Xperia Touch Projector Turns Any Surface To A Projector And Andriod Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by SARMAT: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
As seen on youtube , young lads from a technical school in onitsha produce an atomic weapon. This is a sign that we got talents

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kwvpHAtadk

DOWNLOAD VIDEO WITH LINK BELOW

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/585b2373

VIEW MORE PICS @ http://biafrasay.com/p/327462/nigeria-is-in-trouble-as-a-17-year-old-biafran-engineers-pro

SOURCE : http://biafrasay.com

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by MrPdtech: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
C
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by hammerF: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
HAHAHA!
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by SARMAT: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
AFONJAHEADHUNT ISKANDER NA EKELEoòo

1 Like

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Make I Sidon here first before Afonja dem land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by pacino26(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Crude and deadly to both user and enemy.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by conductor12: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
The war Afonja and their almajiri slave masters are mongering is not yet here o and this is happening. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
SARMAT:
AFONJAHEADHUNT ISKANDER NA EKELEoòo
nwoke oma, ekele'm gi. grin

Iskander, you don hold Afonja for work o, dem no go sleep today grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by SARMAT: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
nwoke oma, ekele'm gi. grin

Iskander, you don hold Afonja for work o, dem you no sleep today grin

my BOSS I just dey follow u for bac...u b the worst night/daymare to ewedu afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
SARMAT:

my BOSS I just dey follow u for bac...u b the worst night/daymare to ewedu afonja
we dey no shaking, slavefonja no get mouth,

Even their nyama republic no get brains like umuigbo grin

Afonjas be looking at this thread like grin

1 Like

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by SARMAT: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:
cheesy

nne imaka zi
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
SARMAT:

nne imaka zi
daalu nna m
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Yeah, you are correct, we don't have ugwu brains like igbos, we have brilliant minds, exceptionally brilliant brains, not emotional and impulse driven brains.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by SARMAT: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

na so
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Been looking for your ads, I feel like pummelling again today.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Oladimejyy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
conductor12:
The war Afonja and their almajiri slave masters are mongering is not yet here o and this is happening. cheesy cheesy
One of the useless creature created by God
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Yeah, you are correct, we don't have brains like igbos, we have brilliant minds, exceptionally brilliant brain, not emotional and impulse driven brain.
who ask you?
Did I ask for any explanations as to why Afonjas are brainless?
Save your explanations for your .... grin, who has thesame predicament, grin
Yo.rub.ass, grin

1 Share

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
who ask you?
Did I ask for any explanations as to why Afonjas are brainless?
Save your explanations for your .... grin, who has thesame predicament, grin
Yo.rub.ass, grin

My lapdog is here with memes, your regular escape.lol Ezenwa Okey the laundry man, how Isolo
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by baddooboys: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Yeah, you are correct, we don't have ugwu brains like igbos, we have brilliant minds, exceptionally brilliant brains, not emotional and impulse driven brains.

Exceptional ewedu coiled smelling mouth and body odour dilapidated brain...

Is that one a brain??
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Exceptional ewedu coiled smelling mouth and body odour dilapidated brain...
Is that one a brain??

Trash man is here! Garbage!
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

My lapdog is here with memes, your regular escape.lol Ezenwa Okey the laundry man, how Isolo
Same boring shit again.. having called me out I thought you would be able to put up a fight, lame duck grin
It didn't occur to me that I was dealing with thesame soldier in camo diapers grin
mean while your mothers are still praying for your quick recovery grin

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Same boring shit again.. having called me out I thought you would be able to put up a fight, lame duck grin
It didn't occur to me that I was dealing with thesame soldier in diapers grin mean while your mothers are still praying for your quick recovery grin

How is your mum axewound! �
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okey, you don't get it, do you, I knew you will unbundle your regular trashy memes and in the process reveal to the whole world your ancestral stupidity. Chief Simpleton of Nairaland.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by conductor12: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
One of the useless creature created by God
I'm grateful to be created by God. Thank goodness I didn't descend from lucifer that was ejected from the sky. cheesy cheesy

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

How is your mum axewound! �
Yoruba girls when they hear an Igbo boys container is on the High sea. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Yoruba girls when they hear an Igbo boys container is on the High sea. grin

You are getting there, I will drive you to total self-annihilation, you will do it yourself. Remember Demola Ajayi pic and hydraulic soup.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You are getting there, I will drive you to total self-annihilation, you will do it yourself. Remember Demola Ajayi pic and hydraulic soup.
Afonja stop crying on this thread already,
There will be plenty of room for you to cry in hell, you will need those tears there.
You, your mothers and children already bear the mark of the beast so you are bonafide citizens of hell grin

1 Like

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja stop crying this thread already,
There will be plenty of room for you to cry in hell, you and your mothers and children already bear the mark of the beast grin

Is that all you have gat, I remember these were the same memes you used the last time, you got nuked. Please bring on some thing refreshingly new.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Is that all you have gat, I remember these were the same memes you used the last time, you got nuked. Please bring on some thing refreshingly new.
Lame duck, like the coward you are you are not even putting up a fight grin at least keep shouting Okey Ezenwa, that should buy you some space on the thread before your brain cranes again grin

Dumbasset be like Continue Insulting afonja but remember...

Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Lame duck, like the coward you are you are not even putting up a fight grin at least keep shouting Okey Ezenwa, that should buy you some space on the thread before your brain cranes again grin

Dumbasset be like Continue Insulting afonja but remember...

You think you can hold me up to a fight, I fight your superior, you clown, you don't fight clowns, you let them wear themselves off with foolery. You are entertaining. By the way keep insulting Afonja, you are doing a good job. Chief Simpleton of Nairaland.

Come bring more memes, you slacking, badooboys come to his rescue your guy dey fall my hand.
Re: Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher by afonjaheadhunt: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You think you can hold me up to a fight, I fight your superior, you clown, you don't fight clowns, you let them wear themselves off with foolery. You are entertaining. By the way keep insulting Afonja, you are doing a good job. Chief Simpleton of Nairaland.

Come bring more memes, you slacking, badooboys come to his rescue your guy dey fall my hand.
C'mon Afonja, we are not fighting nah, Haba, I understand Afonjas are cowards and they see superior argument or verbal exchange as fights, that is why you see them throwing blows with words at all Lagos parks and garage, and to think that it was your insipid self that called me out now you are crying shows how much of a coward you are grin soldiers in camo diapers.

Now tell me who you consider a superior in Afonja head hunting sport on Nairaland grin you fool will soon realize there is a reason Afonjas avoid me on this forum grin only sad thing is you would realize this in a box when your BP would have fried your heart grin

Even the chimpanzee knows that afonja is f.cuked when they quote Afonja head hunter grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coilart Mage RTA Vs Geekvape Griffin 25 Mini / Blackberry 8220,clean: 20,000 / What Capacity of Generator do I need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.