Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

A New Beginning - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Beginning (2554 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Should We Call It A New Beginning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Beginning by best36054(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
PROLOGUE......

"Love is an untamed force; when we try to control it, it destroy us, when we try to imprison it, it enslave us, when we try to understand it, it leave us feeling lost and confused"

MAIN CHARACTERS

ROY 
A tall, dark pulchritudinous boy who was full of life. He never knew his parents and had never met them before. He only heard that his mother was a prostitute who abandoned him after birth so as not to obstruct her business which resulted to her throwing him into a carnal for him to die. But Roy was a fighter, he refused to die. When Mr. Williams and his wife found him, pig had almost eaten him save for their quicker reaction. Ever since then Roy had been living with Mr. Williams who he called father.  They lived in a room and parlor self contain. They were five boys and a girl staying in the house but none of them was Mr. William child as they were all abandoned babies

SANDRA
A young beautiful girl who was the daughter of a business tycoon, she was schooling at Oxford University, England which was one of the best University in the world. She was extravagant as the result of the wealth of her parents. They owned magnificent companies; one which was known as "Herald", the company deals with the importation of cars and an oil company in delta state. Sandra who had being engaged ever since she was 18 with a guy she never loved will be returning to Nigeria for the wedding

LEX
Lex was Sandra’s fiancé who was not a man of many words. He believed in action, and was sole owner of a company named Oracle which deals with building constructions and selling of houses. He was known to be arrogant and a presumptuous commander who had the reputation of being a philanderer. Even with his bad reputation, he was popularly known as a great entrepreneur. His father was the owner of a telecom industry. Due to his father and Sandra father's friendship, they decided to pledge their children so as to strengthen their friendship

NINA
Roy best friend and his childhood friend; they had being friends for the past 22 years, ever since Mr. Williams brought Roy to the neighborhood. Most people had thought that they were dating due to their closeness. Roy was her secrets admirer and she had told him once but Roy assumed she was only bluffing.

OTHER CHARACTERS.

MR WILLIAMS
Roy abducted father who took him to his home who never had his own child. Though he was not wealthy, he was well known for his kindness and generosity. He tried his best to send Roy and the rest of the abducted children to secondary school which was the highest he could afford. Roy was his favorite because he was very intelligent even with his o-level certificate; people assumed he was a University graduate.

MR JOHNSON
A Business man who was the sole owner of Herald Company termed as the biggest company for the importation cars. He is the father of Sandra who was his eye. He was not ruthless but a presumptuous commander.

MRS NAOMI
Naomi is Sandra’s mother and a ruthless vainglorious, a splurge and a vicious woman who was well known to be extravagant, with her daughter, inheriting the same trait from her.  She feels nobody was up their standard,.

MR JEFFREY
A business tycoon who owned a telecom industry and was also known as one of the richest men in Nigeria due to the growth of his business. Due to how business minded he was, he decided to open a business for his son which was known as Oracle, making his son to be  ranked as Nigeria’s most successful young entrepreneur.

Now stay tune while i take you to the realms of love, deceit,  betrayal,  hatred and death

"A NEW BEGINNING" Written by Best

Stay tune

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Well Well Well... *first To Coment!!...Keeps Space For Oly23, Reachelfst,solomombrown,shewrites,donkozzy,ozila,skarlett,henz24...
Please Ride On...More Ideas To Your Story...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Beginning by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thanks for the mention sirblero, I'm now following
Re: A New Beginning by Horlorlardaey: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
lemme take front seat
bibijay123 where is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Roy walked to the house as his body had been drenched with sweat from another fruitless job hunting, he greeted Mr Williams before heading to the bathroom to wash off the sweat away from his athletic body.. Seeing Roy face which was moody as he walked in, Mr William knew he didn’t made progress in his quest for getting a job , sometimes he wished he had send him to higher institution, but this was were his money could take him, ” Roy deserve better” he thought to himself as he brought out one of his old newspaper inside his cupboard beneath his couch, he was going through the front page before he heard a nock on the door ” who is that” he asked folding the paper and heading to the door. ” it’s me” Nina said from outside. “oh!!!!! Nina how are you doing ” Mr Williams asked cheerfully as he opened the door.” fine sir” she greeted. ” is Roy in” she asked “yeah, he just came back” Mr William answered. “maybe i will just come back later” she said and walked away. Minutes later Roy walked to the sitting room and sat on the couch pressing his mobile phone. ” so how was it ” Mr Williams asked. He already knew what his answer to his question but he chose to hear it from his mouth. ” couldn’t find any reasonable job, ” Roy replied with a dejected voice. “that’s Okay, just keep on searching, you will find one soon, I just have this fate. ” he said with an optimistic voice. ” by the way Nina came looking for you, I told her you just came back so she decided she will come back ” Mr Williams added. ” Okay I will see her later ” Roy answered still glued to his mobile phone. ” by the way are you dating her? ” he asked Roy who was shocked of his question. ” no – we are just – friends” Roy stuttered. ” Why don’t you date her, she is a nice girl, so many people thought you guys are dating even me until now ” Mr William said. Roy was not surprised, he knew most people thought of them as a couple but he didn’t care what they think, Nina was a nice girl. ” why don’t you date Nina,” his words echoed in his head. “she is my best friend ” Roy replied evasively while Mr Williams shrugged in resignation. He knew he love Nina but he was not sure if he had any feelings for her maybe it was sisterly love. ***** Time shall tell**** … __________________________________________________ Nina ******* After returning from the market, she went home to take her bath before she will be visiting Roy, she was in her room dressing up before she heard nock on her door, she went to open it, thinking it was Roy, but to her dismayed it was Victor who had been following her around like a stubborn fly, she had told Intermittently that she don’t like him and will never date him, but Victor was not someone who do accept defeat easily. “what do you want ” Nina questioned with arm akimbo. ” take it easy, I came to see you ” he replied with a smile, a smile that irritates her.. Victor was not handsome nor was he ugly. ” for what ” she asked starring at him in disdain. ” -to know – – if you’ve accepted to be my girlfriend ” he stammered foolishly while Nina bursted into laughter.. ” in your dream ” she hissed and jammed the door. ” I should the girlfriend of a tout and and drunkard” she said to herself .. Thinking of victor’s proposal disgust her. She finish dressing and we went to her standing mirror to add a little make up on her face , she gazed at her reflection from the mirror and smiled to herself. She was beautiful, she had the shape of Rhianna , with a nice curve and an Hazel eyes which Roy admired about her. she wish Roy could just ask her to be his girlfriend, she so much like him, she knew he like her but she was not sure he feels the same way towards her.. ___________________________________________________ Roy went to Nina’s house, they were staying in 4 bedroom flat, her parents were not poor neither were they rich, they were average as some people will say. Although Nina was a graduate , she graduated last year, she and Roy were age mate just that Roy was older than her with just 3 months. She had been helping him with finances , sometimes Roy feels ashamed to collect money from her but she do persuade him, telling me” it’s for the main time”… He got to her house and nock at her door, the door flung open while Nina quickly gave him a welcoming hug.. “are you going somewhere ” Roy asked scrutinizing the way she was dressed. ” not really, I would like you to take me out ” she smiled while Roy shrugged.. ” don’t worry, the bill is on me ” she added while Roy looked down dejectedly. ” You shouldn’t be doing this ” Roy murmured . ” let’s go” she said not wanting to reply his question. They left to an eatery were they ate and discussed before they decided to call it a day. Nina was just hoping Roy could summoned courage and ask her to be his girlfriend, but she was disappointed when he never mentioned it. “there is still time, he don’t have a girlfriend yet ” she consoled herself… Roy walked her to her house before heading to his, he got to his room and drafted to a dreamless slumber.. He woke up the next morning in searched for a job… He went to Vitoria Island searching for a factory work, but couldn’t find any, they all gave the same flimsy excuses which was ” we don’t need people we are complete” he retired and was walking home, he saw poster which reads” security guard ” he walked pass it, about 20 meters away he halted ” should I apply ” he thought to himself, he knew the job was below him, but he was tired of haunting for job without progress, he quickly scrutinized the building , it was a duplex, he walked there and nock at the door. To be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice One Bruh... You've Gat The Talent I Must Say... More Ideas To Yurh Story... #Following..
Re: A New Beginning by bibijay123(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
lemme take front seat
bibijay123 where is you

right here dear...op ride on!

1 Like

Re: A New Beginning by Oly23(f): 1:59am On Oct 29, 2016
sirblero:
Well Well Well...
*first To Coment!!...Keeps Space For
Oly23, Reachelfst,solomombrown,shewrites,donkozzy,ozila,skarlett,henz24...

Please Ride On...More Ideas To Your Story...
I haff come shift for me let me sit down wink thanks for the mention following!
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2016
sirblero:
Nice One Bruh... You've Gat The Talent I Must Say... More Ideas To Yurh Story... #Following..
Thanks man.....
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Roy nock at the black gate, while someone who wore the clothes of a security guard quickly open the door, he will be in his early thirties…. “who are you looking for ” he asked scrutinizing Roy with his eyes…. ” I saw the posted on the wall so I decided to apply ” Roy calmly replied.. ” come in ” he ushered him in, Roy walked in and scrutinize the building, it was one of the biggest building he had seen, it was gargantuan building about 3 storey building, it has a swimming pool with a place where cars do parked, he saw the latest range Rover sport car, and two SUV in front of the house.. “wait here the security man told him and walk to the building, few minutes later he came back with chubby man, who looks well fed , he was dressed in a plane trouser and a white long-sleeved… ” Good afternoon sir ” Roy greeted as the man came close to him…. ” afternoon, I see you came for the job right? ” the man asked to be sure… ” yes sir ” Roy replied nodding his head… ” can I have your cv ” the man asked, Roy quickly handed him his cv from his pocket which he rapped in an envelope. ” you are 26 ” the man asked as he scanned his cv. ” yes sir ” Roy dejectedly replied. ” you had no experience, why do you want this job ” the man said folding his cv… ” Sir I don’t have any experience, but I can do this job , I am. Smart and hardworking and fast, and the reason while I needed this job is to save some money which I can use to enroll for a per time school ” Roy calmly explained while the man smiled… ” I like you, you sound intelligent, call me Mr Johnson ” the man said and stretched forth his hands while Roy shook him, bowing his head as a sigh of respect… ” Okon here will give you the guarantors form and explained the job to you, the job is yours ” the man said and walked away leaving a satisfactory smile on Roy’s face. Okon who was the security guard calmly explained to Roy about the nature of the job, the told him it was shifting that they were 4 security guard, and they normally do 4 days on and four days off and the salary was 35.000, Roy was happy, he collected the guarantor’s form and went home feeling relieve, he knew the job was below him, but what can he do,? a saying goes “half bread is better than none” he met Mr Williams sited on the couch as usual. ” good evening sir” Roy greeted cheerfully.. “evening, how was it ” he asked Roy.. ” I finally secured a job, but it’s a security guard ” Roy replied… ” It’s for the main time, ” Mr Williams advised while Roy nodded and walked to the bathroom to freshen up, he came back and gave his father the guarantor form which he filled it within 5 minutes … _______________________________________________ Mr Johnson and his wife were preparing for the arrival of their daughter which is in two days from now, they decided to throw a party for which was lex idea, unknown to them he had planned of proposing to her because he knew she could not rebuff his proposal in front of her parents… _________________________________________ The next day Roy went to his place of work, he submitted every required documents, he was been giving an employment latter, they also gave him the uniform which he wore and he start the same day. The next quickly came as expected, Mr Johnson quickly ordered one of his driver and Roy to go pick Sandra from the airport, they drove to the airport and waited for Sandra, they waited for about 20 minutes before they saw her coming, both Roy and the driver quickly went after her to help her with her luggage … ” good evening ” they both greeted.. ” evening “Sandra replied recognising the driver… ” Victor! is this the new security guard ” she asked .. ” yes ma ” Roy replied with a smile, he quickly collected her luggage and put on the boot, while they all hopped in to the S.UV.and drove home.. 30 minutes to their journey they got to Sandra’s house, they all alighted from the car, Roy quickly helped Sandra in carrying her luggage inside, by the time they got to the sitting room, every where was dark, they was light outside but the sitting was dark. “what’s happening, where is everybody “Sandra asked feeling tensed. ” I don’t know ” Victor replied evasively… ” surprised!!!!!!!!!!!! ” they heard a scream while the light went on.. Sandra was astound , she saw 3 of her friends, lex and her mum and dad with people she didn’t know … ” Daddy you shouldn’t have done this ” she smiled as her father came to hold her hands.. ” you deserve it dear ” he told her, suddenly they heard a song, it was a blues…” may I have this dance ” Mr Johnson asked her daughter who smiled .. . All this while Roy was just watching at them, smiling, he envied Sandra, she was now a graduate from the University of Oxford, while he is just a common security guard…. After Sandra was through dancing, chatting with her friends and exchanging pleasantries with the guests , she walked up to Victor and Roy who just stood at a corner …. ” thanks” she told them “you are welcome” they both replied with a smile, her eyes suddenly went to Roy… ” How old are you ” she asked unintentionally .. ” MA! ” Roy replied as if he didn’t heard what she said . .” I am sorry ” she calmly apologized while Roy breathed a sigh of relieve, he never like telling people’s his age. suddenly lex took a wine glass and a spoon, he hit the glass with a spoon which made a noise, he did that to gain people’s attention..” Sorry for that, ” he apologized. ” Sandra can you please come over here ” he told Sandra who reluctantly went over, holding lex hands. ” this is the most important thing I am about to do in my life ” he said and knelt down, and deep in hands in his pocket…” Sandra Johnson will you marry me ” he said with a smile . his words hit her like an earthquake making her puzzled, she knew this day would come that lex will be proposing to her but she never wanted it to be this soon, she didn’t love him, she was hoping she would have fallen in love with him before he would proposed to her, but she was wrong, she can’t love him. She stared at lex, she knew rejecting his proposal would be a big blow to his face and a great disgrace to his reputation.. She had no other choice than to accept, after all they families had already pledge them to be husband and wife.. ” yes” she replied with shaky voice and without enthusiasm Putting a satisfactory smile on everyone’s faces except for hers. . . . . TO BE CONTINUED
Re: A New Beginning by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
Spot on bro... More ink to your pen sir cool
Re: A New Beginning by Horlorlardaey: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
bibijay123:

right here dear...op ride on!
lemme siddon beside aunty bibi
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice Story Boss... Bt Pls Wuld Have Lovd It If U're Consistent In Ur Update... Happy Sunday..And More Ideas To Your Story!. #following
Re: A New Beginning by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Following .

Cc

Philgbeee
Re: A New Beginning by Philgbeee(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Following .

Cc

Philgbeee

lemme have a seat beside you o jere
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2016
After the party, Sandra went to her room antagonize over lex proposal, she know she shouldn’t be angry but she find herself totally mad for what lex did, she knew he used the opportunity to make her concede to his request… Lex quickly followed her to her room.. ” what happened love ” lex asked innocently.. ” you are asking me what happened? ” Sandra replied in a high pitch voice.. ” tell me please because I don’t know what I did ” lex said still with the innocent look, Sandra stared at him in furry and scoffed.. ” Please tell me ” lex beseeched for the umpteenth time hold her hands… ” why would you proposed to me without even informing me, you know I am not ready for marriage and you still went ahead ” Sandra said starring at lex who shrugged and stare back at her . ” what’s the different love, we are going to be married very soon, so while prolonging it, we are pledge to be together, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That’s why I did it, and I don’t see anything wrong for what I did ” lex replied nonchalantly irritating Sandra with his words… ” Just! go ” Sandra murmured to him, trying her possible best not to argue with him… Lex peck her on the cheek and left while Sandra laid on the bed, thinking how miserable her life would be when she finally married lex… The next morning…. Sandra was been woken up my her mum {miss Naomi) .. ” good morning ” she murmured to her mum and she stretched from the bed… ” morning dear, I think you’ve slept enough ” her mum replied and remove the blanket.. She left her daughter who went to the bathroom to freshen up, immediately she was done, she join her mother in the dinning. ” were is dad ” Sandra asked as the sat opposite her mother.. ” he went for a business trip her mum replied. Sandra quickly served herself breakfast which was bread and tea….. ” lex told me you were not happy about his proposal. ” Mrs Naomi said breaking the he silence.. ” Yeah!!, I think he his just rushing things, for God sake I am 24, and marriage is the least of my problems ” she explained to her mum who stared at her suspiciously.. ” do you have any man in your life ” her mum asked starring at her daughter while she shook her head negatively… ” do you love him ” her mum asked while Sandra breathed and shrugged… ” I don’t love him , and I don’t think I can ever love him ” Sandra blunted . ” don’t say that, when I married your father I didn’t love him, but with time I found myself loving him as if my life depends on it ” her mum replied while Sandra scoffed… ” you are betrothed to lex, you should start seeing yourself as his wife” Mrs Naomi said while Sandra angrily left the dinning.. ” Sandra!!!!! “Sandra!!!!!! ” her mum voice out her name but the paid deaf ears, she went to her room and cried out her eyes….. __________________________________________ Roy who was at home because today was his off day , he decided to visit Nina, he had not told her about his job. He went to her house and nock at the door. “Roy!! ” she exclaimed excitedly as she opened the door.. ” hey Nina ” Roy smiled. She ushered him in while Roy sat down on the couch, she went to the fridge and brought out hollandian yogurt, she served him in a breakable cup and sat close to him.. ” thanks ” Roy murmured and gulped a little content down to his stomach… ” so where have you been, I had looking for you since yesterday, but you were not at home ” Nina asked cheerfully… ” I am currently working now ” Roy replied.. ” and you didn’t bother to tell me.” she asked in disbelief.. ” Sorry! , but that’s why I came here to tell you ” Roy replied.. ” So what is the nature of the job, “she asked.. ” it’s a security guard ” Roy murmured…. ” You deserve better than that” Nina said dejectedly.. ” I know ” Roy replied gloomily.. She held Roy’s palm and stared directly to his eyes, there was a fire burning in their eyes, suddenly their heard started coming close while she planted a kiss on his lips, they kiss for about two minutes before Roy broke the kiss.. TO BE CONTINUED,
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
OMO Come See Smoochng... grin
Nice Story Bro... Am Living Dis Story... Bt U Jst Dnt Wanna Update...For Ur Own Persnal Risins Tho...
All Dsme... Nice Story... Keep It Coming...
#following.
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
[b] EPISODE 4

Roy broke the kiss while Nina sheepishly looked away, she was kind of shy....
"I am sorry " she calmly apologized..
" it's not your fault, we are just carried away Roy replied..

They gisted for about an hour before Roy left to his house, he met of the his brother (abducted brother) "hey Roy I heard you now work" he smiled to Roy.
"yeah Phil " Roy waved at him and left to the room where he laid down on the bed and drafted to dreamless slumber, he woke up the next morning as early as 6;00am to prepare for work , he did his normal routine and went to work...

Lex came to Sandra's house, he greeted her mother and sat on the couch waiting, while her mother went to Sandra's room to called her..
"hey dear!, lex is waiting for you in the sitting room " she said to her daughter who breathed a sigh frustration..
She reluctantly went to meet him in the Sitting room.
Immediately lex saw her, he quickly stood up and hugged her.
" hey how are you doing " he asked as they disengaged..
" fine " she replied trying her best to sound polite..
" I came for us to go shopping, you know our weeding is a month from now " lex smiled while Sandra stared at him in astonishment..
" a month from now? " she muttered sounding perplexed..
" yeah "lex answered with a reassuring smile...
" How is that possible, or do you think I had accepted to be your wife, I only did that to save you from embarrassment and you went on fixing a date to our wedding without my approval " Sandra poured out to me..

" is not actually I want ahead, our parents had agreed for us to get married and I think that's great, see Sandra i love you more than you can ever imagined, I don't really know what's wrong with you , but I know so many girls would kill just to be my wife, you are just behaving childish " lex fired back at her while Sandra stared at him in disdain..
" thank God you said so many girls , well I am not so many girls , I am Sandra Johnson and I am not sure I will be getting married to you " Sandra bluntly said and walked out while lex stared her in awe...

" weather you agreed or not we are getting married" lex said inwardly and left to his house, immediately he got to his house, he called one of his concubine who came as fast as possible,..

About 30 minutes later

" hey lex " she greeted as she walked up to him..
" hey Tracy " lex waved at her while she came to where he was, she sat on his leg..
" what's the problem " she asked sensing he was not happy..
" it's that stupid girl I am about to marry " lex replied.
" what happened again " Tracy asked. because lex do complained of her attitude to her, so she knew about their relationship..
" she kept behaving saying she is not ready for marriage, our marriage is inevitable, " lex breathed.
" do you love her? " Tessy asked surprising lex with her questions...

" hey enough with Sandra, " lex waved at her while she shrugged.
" Okay, "she murmured and planted a kiss on his lips. Soon enough they both found themselves in Wonderland devouring each other like hungry lions.

[IS LEX IN LOVE WITH SANDRA ??] time will tell.....

" nah, I don't have an AC, " Peter replied..
" what about you, what's that your name again " she asked referring to Roy ..
" Roy !, maybe I can help."Roy replied and stood up from his sit. They both walk to Sandra's room, while she showed him the AC which seems faulty, Roy went there and fixed it, it was a minor thing which any male could do...
" it's done " Roy said and switch the AC on..
" so quick! "she exclaimed in surprise
" it's actually the socket, you didn't plug it very well. Lex explained..
She went to where the AC is and put her hands to feel the breeze rather cold which was emanating out..

" you seem very young and intelligent " she told him while Roy smiled .." it's just a minor thing " Roy replied..
" it's not that, I have been watching you, I noticed you are always calm and reserve, are you graduate "she asked while Roy shrugged...
" nope, I am not he replied dejectedly " and was about leaving, she held his hands" thanks " she breathed inaudible and let go of his hands..
She watched as Roy disappeared to the gate post..
" such a nice guy " she said inwardly..

She was busy starring at him before her mother walked up the her..

" who are you starring at like like," her mum asked jolted her..
" noth_ing "Sandra stuttered ..

" I hope it's not the security guard, because I noticed the way you look at him "her mum asked while she shrugged..
" mum I am not starring at anybody. " she replied vehemently and left her mum

To be continued, [/b]

Re: A New Beginning by Nostradamus: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
let me hop in on this ride.
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2016
Story Line So Far... Going Smooth More Ideas Sir, #following
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2016
[b] EPISODE 5

Sandra was in her room deep in thought she kind of admired Roy, the way he carried himself. "what a gentle man" she murmured inwardly, she knew she shouldn't be thinking of Roy but she find herself doing so..

She suddenly heard the horn of a car, she quickly peep at the window to her surprise it was her dad, she dashed out at once. she liked her dad more than her mum, She ran to meet him and gave him a welcoming hug...
" welcome dad "she greeted her dad amicably. They all walked to the sitting while her mum and the maid prepare dinner, they sat down in the dining eating before her dad decided to break the silence...

" so when are you fixing the date of your wedding " Mr Johnson asked as he gulped a glass cup of water starring at Sandra in the process.

" Dad please don't bring the topic" Sandra replied politely not wanting to duel on the issue.

" And why was that " her dad asked curiously putting all his attention on his daughter.

" she said will not marry lex " her mum chipped in while Sandra gave her a deadly look.

" Why don't you want to marry lex, he is a nice man from a good family, lex is every woman's dream and he loved you " her father said while Sandra scoffed.
" lex is not a saint, I don't love him and I can't Marry him " Sandra blunted

" Young lady you are marrying lex weather you like it or not, you are already pledge to be together, I think you should that start putting the idea in your head " her dad replied trying her best not to shout at her while Sandra shrugged, she would have left his presence but she hate disrespecting her dad.....

Nina was just coming from the market with a polythene bag on her hands, Victor who sighted her quickly followed her...
" Hey Nina "he smiled while she halted and gave him a lethal look.

" Hey Nina how have you been, I have been looking for you like forever " he added while Nina just hissed and left him, she was walking fast while Victor followed her and held her hand...
" apskaaaaa "she gave him a resounding slap while Victor held his cheek, she stared at him in disgust and left him..
Victor quietly walked away from her and meet his fellow friends who was busy laughing at him..
" Guy you no try Ooo, see the way that babe slap you, you no tear am your own back " one of his friend said..
" I just dey laugh you, if girl no gree, you go bone am, now she don see you finish " another of his friend added ...

" make ena no worry that babe go pay for this slap " Victor said with an evil smile while his friends stared at him in awe........

Nina was so furious, she decided to visit one her friends , she was tired staying at home, there is no Roy to keep her company ..
She walked to one of her friends house, she nocked on her door while she quickly ushered her in, they both sat down in the parlor...

" Can you imagine that idiot is still asking me to be his girlfriend" Nina told her friend immediately she sat down on the couch...
" Is it Victor the tout ? " her friend asked while she nodded..
" Maybe is because you don't have a boyfriend that's why he decided ask you to be his girlfriend, he can't try that on me lucky will just kill me with one hand " Vivian boasted..

" I don't know what's delaying Roy to pop up the question, abi is that hard to ask a girl to be your girlfriend? " Nina asked in a flummoxed manner..

" I don't know about that, I think you should ask Roy out , take the charge than for you to be waiting for him to pop the question " Vivian suggested while Nina shrugged..

"No! It's not right it will look as if I am cheep" she murmured..

" dey there! , for Indian na women dey proposed to man,, gone at the days when we do wait for them, if it's me I don't mind asking him to be my boyfriend, you know handsome guy like Roy are hard in the market, so my friend I advised you take charge before another woman overpower you. you have to take the bull by the hone " Vivian advised..

" Are you sure of what you are saying," Nina queried..
" yes! , now that he is working so many girls will want to find their way to be with him, babe shine your eye " Vivian said shining her eyes to emphasize her point while Nina shrugged in resignation...

She concluded to herself that she was going to ask him to be his girlfriend, she knew Roy was shy," maybe he is scared she will turn him down "she finalized to herself...
They gisted and talk for about sometime before they decided call it a day, Nina had finally made up her mind to ask Roy out, and she had planned on doing that the next day

The next Roy was at home, it was his off day, Nina went to visit him with the intention to ask him out.
Vivian really did a good job in persuading telling her to take the charge...

She and Roy were both sited on the bench outside his house..
"see Roy there is something I wanted to tell you " she breathed while Roy stared at her.

" What is that?? " Roy asked nonchalantly.
While she breathed heavily and stared at him.

" I don't know how to say it, I have been waiting for you to say it but I guess you were shy, Roy I love you and I will wants us to start a relationship together " she finally drop the bombshell while Roy stared at her in astonishment he wasn't expecting such from her, he had always take her as a sister and a best friend, he didn't want to hurt her, telling her no might halted the friendship they had, and he was not ready to loose her, he knew he like Nina but as a sister and as a friend, he don't have feelings for her, Nina was starring at him anticipating him to concede to her request.
While Roy stared at her all he could see was great love, he had never fell in love before, he doesn't know how it feels, " does he love her"? He questioned himself inwardly.
He was in quandary if he should say yes or no

To be continued [/b]
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2016
[b] EPISODE 6

Roy stared at Nina thinking of the best reply to give her,  he knows rejecting her might halted the friendship he had with her, he wasn't ready to loose Nina, she was his best friend,  all his life he had never dated any girl before, Nina was the closeness girl to him,  he doesn't understand love,  he knew he like Nina more than anything,  could that be love?  Roy thought to himself....

" Roy I can understand if you do not feel anything for me " Nina replied dejectedly trying her possible best to be calm but Roy could sense the disappointment in her voice...

" Nina I love you, and I would love to start a relationship with you " Roy finally replied putting unimaginable smile on her face, but he was not happy,  she wasn't attracted to him,  not that Nina wasn't beautiful but he had been used seeing her as a his sister and his best friend. Immediately he made that statement his conscience  began to hunt him,  he knew he was not being sincere but he couldn't risk losing Nina,  she was like the half of him..

Lex was very eager to marry Sandra not that he loved her but because Sandra was the only child of Mr Johnson that automatically means she would inherits his property... "Sandra is an asset"  that's was how lex sees her.. he quickly drove to her house with the intention to tell her about the date of their wedding,  he had been making preparation for the wedding, he got to Sandra's house and met her sited on the couch glued to the TV,  immediately Sandra heard a footsteps she stared at the direction and behold lex who was smiling,  she breathed a sigh of frustration... 
"hey! how have you been "lex asked as he sat close to her ..
." I have been fine " Sandra replied nonchalantly. 
" Guess what!!! " lex suddenly muttered.. 
" just tell me "Sandra waved at him while he shrugged... 
" our wedding is next month,  on the 27 to be precise " lex replied with a smile... 
" actually it was our parents idea,  they planned the date of our wedding " he added still with the smile....  Sandra was furious firstly lex proposed to her without her knowledge now they've fixed a date of her wedding without her  accepting to marry lex.." only God knows what they will do next "she thought to herself... 
" it's too early,  and by the way I have not accepted to be your wife "she bluntly told lex...

" Anyway I guess I should be on way,  and don't forget to invite your friends.. " lex said,  he stood up and took his leave,  he was not in the mood to argue with her.

Sandra was at home bored,  she was tired of staying at home, she quickly stood up and took a stroll outside,  he met Roy who sat down on a bench singing,  he was singing " all of me " by John legend and he was very good at it, he had the voice of John legend the same voice which could sweep any ladies off her feat ,  Sandra was mesmerized by his voice,  she couldn't help herself but went closer to him for her hear him clearly,  Roy eyes was shut he didn't know someone was close to him... 
" your my downfall!  You're my mute! Sandra sang jolted Roy from Wonderland,  Roy calmly open his eyes and saw Sandra starring at him... 
"I am sorry! " Roy murmured.. 
"  for what? " Sandra asked.. 
" em em for signing "Roy stuttered while Sandra smile.. 
"  I am the one that suppose to say sorry,  you have a nice voice I must confess." Sandra breathed while Roy smile.. 
" thanks " Roy smiled. 
"  I have been watching you for the past few days now,  you sound intelligent,  what happened that you are working as a security guard " Sandra asked while Roy shrugged... 
" it's a long story "Roy replied dejectedly not willing to duel on the issue..
" I have all the time In the world " Sandra muttered while Roy stared at her,  she smiled encouraging him to  go ahead... 
"  firstly my parents abandoned me in a carnal,  I never knew my real parents except for the man who trained me,  i went to secondary school but was not opportune to go University,  I am here working so that I could save some money which I could use to enroll in per time.. " Roy explained while Sandra stared at him." how could someone's parents abandoned him in carnal what kind of wicked parents will do that "  Sandra thought to herself .  She couldn't help but felt pity for him ,  such a handsome and intelligent man.... 
She unintentionally held Roy's hand and stared at him " I know you will make it,  I will try my possible best to help you come out from this dilemma"  she suddenly offer surprising Roy with her attitude...

They gisted and talks for about an hour,  Roy was now free with her,  she left to her room while the event of the day played on her head..  She couldn't help but admired Roy,  she likes his personality, the way he carried himself, his mesmerizing voice,  the way he smile,  she couldn't help herself but wish Roy was the one she was getting married to not to lex the maniac,  but it's too late,  she can't turn the hands of time... Or can she?

_______________________________-

Nina was just coming back from church, she was walking in a lonely road which was kind of deserted,  suddenly she heard footsteps,  she swiftly turned to her back and behold him Victor and two guys,  she started walking fast while Victor and the two guys increases the pace, realization hit her like an atomic bomb in no time she took to her heels while victor and the guys chase after her,  they caught up on her and took her to to an uncompleted building.....

TO BE CONTINUED[/b]
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2016
read and comment
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2016
, [b] EPISODE 7

Victor and his friends took Nina to an uncompleted building, his intentions was to rape her . "since she don't want to submit to him willing, she will Submit by force" that was victor's thought.
They laid her on the floor, she was screaming, fighting with them but they were stronger than her, 3 hefty guys against a slime lady, what can she do?.
Victor friends held her hands and leg strongly making it difficult for her to move, Victor roughly lifted her gown up while and pant came to view, she tried to struggle but all went to no avail, only her voice could save her, she scream while Victor quickly landed a heavy slap at her face making her to close her mouth, he shifted her pant to the left direction and brought out his rod, he quickly insert it without any lubrication making it a tight penetration hurting Nina in the process. "ahhhhh" Nina screamed in pain. Victor was moving fast while Nina was screaming as the pain became unbearable, She suddenly began to beg him, Victor and his friends bursted into laughter. "when you dey shakara you no know abi" that was victor's replied
"yesaaa !!!!!!!!!" Victor scream as he released his seed on her. While his friends decided to have their turn due watching Victor had turn them on.. About 30 minutes later they were all done. They left Nina was on the floor totally debilitated, she was wailing bitterly. She stood up went home, some part of her gown were filled with Victor and his friends spam.
"Victor must surly pay for this "she cried inwardly but who could she tell, she can't tell her parents, her dad was never around while her and her mum were not even close. She can't even tell Roy because she thought it will halted their relationship seeing her as a rape victim, she can't bear the stigma.

Sandra and Roy are now friends, Sandra can't stay a day without talking to Roy, she had found him interesting, she knew she like him because him alone clouded her thoughts, but her wedding is just 3 weeks, 3 weeks for her to be the wife of lex.
Roy on his own part admired her, he knew his feeling should not go beyond that because they were not in the same league. The way they became friends astound him, it all begin ever since she heard him sang "all of me" by John legend since then Sandra had been coming to chat with him..
Roy sat down on a plastic chair with Peter , they were both discussing the EpL matches which will be held in the evening.
" Man city will defeat Chelsea, I am sure about that,,, na we get league " Peter bragged..
" there is no way Man city will defeat Chelsea, Man city way dey flop" Roy replied.
Suddenly they saw the maid, she was walking to the direction. "Roy madam Sandra is calling you" she said while Peter smile.
"Roy be careful of this madam Sandra " Peter said jokingly mimicking the maid, I While Roy shrugged and left with the maid.

Sandra was the only at home, her mom traveled while her dad went to work as usual.
" I was told you were calling me " Roy said as he walked to the sitting room.
" i am kind of feeling bored, so decided to chat with you " Sandra smiled.
" you knew you shouldn't be sending for me, your mum will not be happy if she find me talking to you instead of staying at the gate post. " Roy said.
" they are not around, or Is it a crime for me to like you " Sandra blunted unintentionally.

" like "Roy asked in surprised.
" I like you that's why I am always sending for you "Sandra replied.
" i like you too " Roy replied while she smiled..
" like you have a feeling for me " Sandra asked while Roy shrugged. He knew he had feelings for her, who wouldn't? She is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, but he had a girlfriend, he can't cheat on her, and Sandra was not on his class. She will be getting married to lex in 3 weeks time, even though he knew she didn't love lex, . So he should kill the feeling he was having for.
" Roy what are you thinking " Sandra asked jolted him from the realms of thought.
" noth_ing "Roy stuttered.
" so do you have feelings for me " Sandra asked for the umpteenth time.
"is no use if I had any feelings for you, you are already pledge to lex, and there is no way we can be together, your parents will never allow it" Roy blunted.
"I like you Roy, and I had feelings for you I had be keeping it a secret but I can't anymore, your presence give me joy. " Sandra said and sat close to him .
" your voice mesmerizes me, your handsomeness astound me," Sandra words took him by surprise they stared at each other without uttering a word, their heads started coming while they suddenly kiss for the first time..

TO BE CONTINUED [/b]
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
[b] EPISODE 8

They were both devouring each other like hungry lions, they were both carried away due to their feelings for each other.

Sandra's maid unknowingly walked in jolted them from Wonderland while they both look at themselves sheepishly.

"i am sorry " the maid apologized and left Roy and Sandra who were steering at each other.

Love they say is a feeling that could make you happy, sad, angry and even confused..

Both Sandra and Roy were both confused.
" I am sorry I was just carried away " Roy muttered after minutes of silence.

Sandra just remain mute, she was perplexed on what to reply, Roy calmly stood up and walked to the security post, Sandra stared at him from the window as the event played on her head.
It was the first time she was having a real kiss, her hormones were ragging in fire, when Roy kissed her she knew she had definitely fallen in love with him she was sure about that.

In Roy's head, Now he was sure what love means, the way he feels for Sandra was different from the way he feels for Nina, he love Nina but he was sure it was not real love, the love he had for her was just sisterly love. the kind of love a guy will have for his sister, but it's too late, he had already concede to her request, he can't just break up with her just like that it will really hurt her, what really made him to date her was not to hurt her feelings now breaking up with her will hurt her more, what will be his reasons?
He also know getting involve with Sandra means he will lose his job, he knew that Is the least punishment he will be receive, or if he didn't even loose his life in the process.
He made up his mind to shun Sandra, getting too close to her had made his feelings to magnify and the last thing he want was creating a problem .

Since the past two weeks had been feeling kinda dizzy, she decided to visit the hospital, after conducting several test on the doctor told her to do a pregnancy test buy she quickly rebuff the idea saying she is not pregnant. The doctor pursued her telling her she got nothing to lose, she finally succumb, they quickly conduct a pregnancy test and to her greatest dismayed she was pregnant and the most painful part was that she don't even know the actual person among the people that rapped her, one thing she had hated was abortion the thought of abortion scare her, she hated it and she had always condemn girls who partook in such barbaric act.
She knows there was no way she could keep the baby and still keep Roy to herself, which man will want to date a girl who was pregnant for another man? She was so confused on what to do, she decided to seek for a second opinion. "a problem shared is a problem solve"

She got to Vivian house while she calmly welcome her go the sitting were she sat on the couch.

"girl while is your face like this? You are looking so gloomy and disheveled. " Vivian queried as she scrutinize her friend.

" I am pregnant "Nina blunted.

" so quick, why didn't you guys use protection "Vivian asked

" I am pregnant but it wasn't for Roy, i was rapped. "Nina answered dejectedly while Vivian drew back in disbelief.

" who is responsible "she asked the obvious questions anyone would asked.

" I don't know I was raped by Victor and his friends " Nina explained to her friend who was shocked.

" babe you have opt for an abortion as I quick as possible " Vivian advised while Nina shrugged.

" I can't, it's against my belief " Nina replied while Vivian stared at her in awe.

" you can't!, you have to unless you will lose Roy, assuming it's for Roy you would have use it to cage him "Vivian said

" have you ever had sex with Roy" Vivian suddenly asked surprising Nina with her question.

"No! "

" if you can't abort the child you have to find a way to have sex with Roy even though you had to drug him in the act and you have to do that ASAP , after the act you will wait for a month before telling him you are pregnant for him " Vivian explained while Nina stared at her in awe.

She so much love Roy but telling him he is responsible for a child that is not his is not fair, but she don't want to abort the child, that would have been easy.

The only way to be with Roy is to do as Vivian instructed after all she didn't cheat on him, she was rapped...she thought

To be continued [/b]
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
My Boss.... #may God Bless The Work Of Your Hands... *never Relent ...Won't Fail In Encouragin You.... Keep It Going

1 Like

Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
sirblero:
My Boss.... #may God Bless The Work Of Your Hands... *never Relent ...Won't Fail In Encouragin You.... Keep It Going

Thanks man....
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
best36054:

Thanks man....

YOUR Welcome..*more Updates Please
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2016
[b] EPISODE 9

Mr Jeffrey was in his office, he just finished spoken to the Secretary who told him his son came to see him.
Lex walked in, he greeted his dad and sat on the visitor's sit.

"what do I own this surprise visit" Mr Jeffrey asked.

"I just came to see my dad " lex smiled.

" I know you son, you only need something that's why you are here , so spit it out " Mr Jeffrey said relaxing in his chair and steering at lex.

" is there anyway you could asked Sandra dad if her daughter is seeing anyone because her behavior is turning from bad to worst and she kept rejecting me like a plague, she is pissing me off I don't want to find out myself because I might do something drastic that we all will regret " lex explained in a gruff voice while his dad heaved a sigh of frustration.

" I know the feeling son, Sandra is yours and no one can take her from you, she is just behaving childish "Mr Jeffrey assured.

" I know her dad!, she is seeing someone else i am sure about that " lex muttered with sincerity.

" don't do anything stupid, I will talk to her dad about it " Mr Jeffrey warned. Because he knew lex is angry and when lex is angry he do not think straight.

Roy was at home, today was his off day, so he was in his room reading some online stories. Phil suddenly walked in "Roy someone is looking for you" Phil told him .

"who is that " Roy asked getting up from the couch.

" I haven't seen her before, but she told me her name is Sandra " Phil answered and left Roy who quickly stood up and went out.

" how did she know where I stay he asked himself as he headed to the door.

He came out and saw Sandra who sat on the bonnet of her car. She smiled as she saw him.

"how are you " she asked standing up from her car and coming to hug Roy who stood motionless.

" how did you know where i stay" Roy asked immediately they disengaged.

"you forget you wrote it on your guarantor's form "Sandra replied.
" Sandra you know you shouldn't be here, we are not suppose__" as Roy was about finishing the statement she kiss him on his lips halted him in the process. It lasted for about 10 seconds before she broke the kiss.

"you talk too much " she said and winked at him while Roy shrugged.

" get in we are going somewhere" she said more of a command tone than request. Roy was about protesting before she put his index finger on his lips Making him to succumb to her request.
He reluctantly followed her to the car while they zoom off, she took him to a boutique, a five star boutique. Roy reluctantly followed her in.
"you shouldn't be doing this " Roy said not willing to go any further with her.

" I wanted to, I love to so stop acting like a kid " Sandra said more of a joke while Roy shrugged.

She drew Roy's hand while he went with her, she was the one picking the cloths for him, they spent about an hour shopping after they were done they went to the cashier to pay their bills. She counted the cloths, jolting down their prizes on a booklet she was holding.

"120.000!! " she told Sandra who handed her credit card while she slot it in the machine, Roy was just standing there with his mouth agape.

" 120.000! More than times 3 of my salary " Roy thought to himself.
They left and went to the car. " is too expensive " Roy told her immediately they hopped in.
" I love you Roy, you deserve better." She told him

" I love you too, but our relationship can't work you will be getting married soon " Roy said gloomily. He knew he love Sandra and he is certain about it.

" maybe I will not be marrying lex she smiled at Roy who stared at her in disbelief.

"is my choice, no one can force me, I don't mind if my father disowned me in the process, I love you more than you can ever imagined and I am willing to do anything just to be with you "she added while Roy kissed her.

" I will risk anything to be with you " Roy replied leaving a satisfactory smile on her face.
But his conscience was haunting him, he knew he had to break up with Nina before things fall out of place, he only accepted to be her boyfriend in other not to hurt her but now he will be breaking up with her which he will be hurting her in the process, but he don't love her, he had to tell her, but how can he tell her without hurting her?

To be continued [/b]
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Can someone please call the register
Re: A New Beginning by sirblero(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Bro Yur D Best...I Love Dis Story...
Just Wish These 'ghost Readers Come Awt In D Open' And Give You The Encoouragement And Support You...*one Man Can Never Stand Alone.,.
But Still...
Keep The Great Work Coming
Re: A New Beginning by best36054(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2016
I noticed narialand writers don't normally complete their stories, you wouldn't blame them because they might be lacking encouragement just like Me now. I almost stop posting this story because I thought nobody is following...... All the same I will keep on posting and make sure I complete it... This is my first story I will be posting here..

Thanks again man....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru / These 30 Books Changed My Life, They Can Change Yours / Watch "the Lion And The Jewel" Play Every Sunday This Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.