Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official (18289 Views)

43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by higherpower: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
According to GEJ, this was how to share wealth.

3 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Abbeyme: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2016
989900D:
'koro and Fayose should have just done 'transfer', whatever they are trying to avoid by evading 'paper trail' is now out in the open. cheesy

Actually, for fraudsters, physical cash movements is more secured than wire, but the latter is preferred for cross-border transactions.

If it were done by bank transfer, I wonder where the paying banks fund the payments unless they involve CBN, who in turn would want a regulatory report.

The best in this respect is to give the cash directly to the consuming recipients through their own existing party and affiliating structures.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by donodion(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2016
All this happened during pdp rule.... they simply take foreign borrowed loans and share among themselves as they please.

And PDP think they will ever come back and rule naija again...lailai!!!.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by ba7man(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2016
AnglicanProphet:
All we've been hearing is how PDP members transferred funds for 2015 Elections. Most Nigerians have turned to Buhari's pet as to no body has ever asked how the APC got their funds for the elections. In Nigeria of today, who ever doesn't work for Buhari's emergence is corrupt. Is this how it ought to be in Nigeria of human being and not of animals?
Who was in charge of the National treasury when all this looting took place?

APC or PDP?

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Ivanlxi(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Sai baba
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Kennitrust(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
they should also reveal the hidden heinous things about those in the ruling party nah
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by bams2999(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2016
PDP are bunch of corruption leaders, steal any how

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Emassive(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Who airlifted the APC presidential campaign funds... Abi na rental Ghost handle their logistics?

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by july66: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
LocalChamp:
October 27, 2016 Ade Adesomoju, Abuja

http://punchng.com/obanikoro-others-airlifted-n1-2bn-cash-fayose-bank-official/
If they committed crime, they should be dealt with but I hate double standards. We saw picture on nairaland where Amaechi received a plane load of money days before the Rivers rerun election. Is there any difference between the 2 offences? Somebody received 500M from MTN to help them reduce the levy on them. That is corruption. The man agrred he collected the money but he is still at work weeks after to exposure. Are we really serious about fighting corruption?
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
1.2 billion!!!!!

When people in power go unchecked they will inevitably become corrupt. That's why our founders created the framework for WE THE PEOPLE called the Constitution to keep government in check, because they knew this about people and power. It's way past time for people to put government back into it's place, but at least it's starting to happen. Better late than never.

Jail them all angry
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Guyman02: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2016
cheesy

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Raheemzee(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
AnglicanProphet:
All we've been hearing is how PDP members transferred funds for 2015 Elections. Most Nigerians have turned to Buhari's pet as to no body has ever asked how the APC got their funds for the elections. In Nigeria of today, who ever doesn't work for Buhari's emergence is corrupt. Is this how it ought to be in Nigeria of human being and not of animals?
sour wailer
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by skidosky1(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
all this old politicians has to vacate office.........deh should gv room to the younger generation
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by dotedote: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
It's a pity that even you cannot come out with convincing details of how APC election was funded. If it was funded by a political thief, provide evidences and have a great case. Another point you have intentionally ignored is the FG's interest in knowing what happened to the arm's money (which brought out these cases) but instead of developing interest in wanting to know what led to the killing of thousands of Nigerians by the Boko haram insurgents, you are here screaming witch-hunting. I pray you come to your senses before it's too late.

AnglicanProphet:

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by dotedote: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Poor man pls get a life. You also need to know that somehow someway, your money was involved.

Thisis2raw:
They will do whatsoever to implicate Fayose by all means
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Pesuzok(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2016
AnglicanProphet:

Face the topic, later you will still say this is diversion technique of the government to make us forget the economic woos. But you want to neglect what brought about the recession

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Rexnegro(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
ba7man:
Who was in charge of the National treasury when all this looting took place?

APC or PDP?

You dey mind The guy u quoted, person wey no well

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Galacious1: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2016
I pity d witness and his family. Even FBI's witness protection program is not safe.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by kolaaderin: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2016
passyhansome:
FAYOSE WILL BE ATTACKING AND CRITICIZING AS IF HE IS A SAINT, NOT KNOWING THE SKELETON IN HIS CUPBOARD WOULD SOON BE UNVEILED, SAY NO TO HYPOCRITES

Fayose got a whole cemetary in his dressing room

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by hugoranking(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
My pipo make una wait abeg, if all these moni dey comot 4 dis naija, wetin come remain 4 us? My pipo make una wait abeg, if all these moni dey comot 4 dis naija, wetin come remain 4 us?
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by yinkz1602(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2016
All these talks about how money w airlifted a shared by PDP. What happens to money been share and moved out of banks around Alausa in Ikeja to the government house on a daily basis. Every working day of the week not less than 200m Naira is being moved to Govt house in government house ambulance jeep. I know of friends who confided in me it's done everyday. What about th ones moved to top APC leaders in Lagos. Pot calling kettle black. Sam Ol same.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by michoim(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
And this is the same Obanikoro that the deceptive Ekweremadu had paid solidarity visit to at EFCC custody . What a messed up 8th assembly Senate.

2 Likes

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by lekonso: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
We want to make sure his case is concluded before his immunity is lifted so he can be arrested one minute after his successor takes oath of office. grin

Fayose's skeletons are just piling up day after day.

Baba, it is one of the wonders of the world. cheesy
You people think Fayose is a mumu for him to wait for his tenure to expire before he takes off. You forgot how he escaped Obasanjo's arrest. I trust Fayose he will have his own game plan of escape before the end of his tenure
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by APCmyheart(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
olasmith10:
I have a feeling Fayose will not be the one to hand over government when his tenure is over come 2018..he will leave the country long before handing over..I just hope there wont be a repeat of umoru Dikko affair of 1983

Fayose cannot leave this country, Have you forgotten about the travel ban on him and Wike?
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by kayo80(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
yarimo:
FAYOSE in 2018 when your 2 terms of office will come to an end please just decamp to APC, If not DASUKI, FFK, NNAMDI KANU and orders arrest. will be a very very child play compare to your case. grin

Can't you see he has already started stylishly decamping to APC? He has been shouting up and down that nothing must happen to Tinunbu. Funny man. grin
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by kinibigdeal(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
You must definitely be a Kwara Afonja, people that hail 'Oloye' when Saraki is sharing bread
Burger01:

I can't wait for the day this meat-cutting miscreant governor of deluded stomach infrastructure inhabitants of deprived Ekiti State will be sentenced to 20 years imprison without option of fineangry

Tout of a governor undecided

PDP.....NEVER again undecided

Everything PDP reek corruption, corruption...... CORRUPTION! angry tongue
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by APCmyheart(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
AnglicanProphet:

SOme of you guys keep asking how did got their fund, A Saudi Sheik donated $700million for Buhari Campaign do you know how much that is? That is enough to campaign. Also some individual contributions. I am also part of those that contributed for his campaign.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Burger01(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You must definitely be a Kwara Afonja, people that hail 'Oloye' when Saraki is sharing bread
Tufiakwa! tongue
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by kinibigdeal(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fayose that i know, is never a coward, he will face is own story. Mind you, we dont know what might happen to APC before 2018
lekonso:

You people think Fayose is a mumu for him to wait for his tenure to expire before he takes off. You forgot how he escaped Obasanjo's arrest. I trust Fayose he will have his own game plan of escape before the end of his tenure
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
I am tired of all these politicians!
Banks nko..if na me and my N200K they wld b asking nonsense questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) / Garba Shehu: Why FG Is Yet To Deploy Tucano Jets In North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.