Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official (18288 Views)

43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
michoim:
And this is the same Obanikoro that the deceptive Ekweremadu had paid solidarity visit to at EFCC custody . What a messed up 8th assembly Senate.
Nigeria is a mess, well, either u folo them or u wail...u can head abroad. We can't govern ourselves. Too greasy, too wasteful.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ehh Ehh please take it easy. grin
Burger01:

I can't wait for the day this meat-cutting miscreant governor of deluded stomach infrastructure inhabitants of deprived Ekiti State will be sentenced to 20 years imprison without option of fineangry

Tout of a governor undecided

PDP.....NEVER again undecided

Everything PDP reek corruption, corruption...... CORRUPTION! angry tongue
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by 989900D: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abbeyme:

Actually, for fraudsters, physical cash movements is more secured than wire, but the latter is preferred for cross-border transactions.

If it were done by bank transfer, I wonder where the paying banks fund the payments unless they involve CBN, who in turn would want a regulatory report.

The best in this respect is to give the cash directly to the consuming recipients through their own existing party and affiliating structures.

You didn't get the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by 989900D: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
dammytosh:

Transfer was easier to trace.

Just one SQL QUERY, every transaction will be revealed.

That was sarcasm.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by marv1: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
So u think someone running to another country is as easy as that now. The world is a global village. No place to hide. Or do u think obanikoro did not think well by coming back? Fayose wont dare it. That is why he is technically begging people to protect elders like Tinubu. Funny governor of all times.
olasmith10:
I have a feeling Fayose will not be the one to hand over government when his tenure is over come 2018..he will leave the country long before handing over..I just hope there wont be a repeat of umoru Dikko affair of 1983
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by stranger2000: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
funny..

Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by oruma19: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
I wish the plane crashed in my mother's village (it's in ondo state and along d route from lagos to Akure). By now my relations would have been multi millionaires. Stupid people carrying cash upandan because they have something to hide. But I rily don't see how this whole mess is Fayose's fault. The guy was running for an office that required cash to manipulate himself into, he was graciously given the cash he needed and I don't think it would have been wise for him to question the source of fund from a whole Mr. President. May God save Fayose from all his troubles.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by InvertedHammer: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
yarimo:
FAYOSE in 2018 when your 2 terms of office will come to an end please just decamp to APC, If not DASUKI, FFK, NNAMDI KANU and orders arrest. will be a very very child play compare to your case. grin
/
Immunity does not cover criminal acts. Immunity was intended to cover the leaders from litigations in the performance of their duties to avoid distractions.

If a governor pulls a gun and kills someone, there is no immunity for him/her because it does not fall within the discharge of his elected duties. The same argument was used by OBJ to arrest Alams.

Let's get the facts straight.
\
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by shabakm: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
im back
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by redcliff: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sometimes i weep for this country when i go other places and see what they use their money for. 1b would fix almost all the bad streets in lagos.
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is like you didn't read the topic before commenting, the topic is all about corruption not FAYOSE killed someone.
InvertedHammer:

/
Immunity does not cover criminal acts. Immunity was intended to cover the leaders from litigations in the performance of their duties to avoid distractions.

If a governor pulls a gun and kills someone, there is no immunity for him/her because it does not fall within the discharge of his elected duties. The same argument was used by OBJ to arrest Alams.

Let's get the facts straight.
\
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
yarimo:
Is like you didn't read the topic before commenting, the topic is all about corruption not FAYOSE killed someone.
/
You have no brain for comprehension. Do you?

Killing and Alams were used as examples to show that criminal acts are not covered by immunity. Last time I checked, money laundering is a crime.

There you have it
\
Re: How Obanikoro, Others Airlifted N1.2bn Cash For Fayose – Bank Official by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is like you have another definition for comprehension or you are just a BIG fOOl
InvertedHammer:

/
You have no brain for comprehension. Do you?

Killing and Alams were used as examples to show that criminal acts are not covered by immunity. Last time I checked, money laundering is a crime.

There you have it
\

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) / Soludo's Tax Policies Choking — Schools, Traders Protest / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.