Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nollywood Or Igbohood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Or Igbohood (1133 Views)

Which One Do You Prefer? Nollywood Or Hollywood? / Can This Be Nollywood Or Hollywood Or Bollywood Movies? / Nollywood Or Igbohood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Or Igbohood by damjane(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
For sometime now I have noticed that the movies that are being produced in nollywood especially the locally made OceaNA "aba made" are always centered on the igbo culture. Sometimes I find it difficult to differentiate an igbo movie from an ordinary Nigerian movie. The choice of language, the dressing, and even the display of culture seems to be only around one side of the country, I mean there are so many ethnic groups in the country why center the industry around just one. Even tractors are not left out as most of the actors in nollywood are igbo speeking, and it's almost impossible for a different to be seen there. I think it's high time something is done about this.
http://bluelizzblog..nl/2016/10/nollywood-or-igbohood.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood Or Igbohood by AdamSly007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
tru talk dear....so unfair

(1) (Reply)

Movie Watch - Transformers: The Last Knight / What Is The Best Rip Type For Movie Torrent / Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.