Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

PROPHESY ABOUT MMM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHESY ABOUT MMM (766 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
MMM WILL FAIL!!! Scripture says “DON’T GIVE MONEY WITH INTEREST.” And that is what MMM basically does.

Secondly, MMM does not recognize the government of the day, which is also spoken against by the HOLY SCRIPTURES.

Any business that doesn’t have a model is nothing but FRAUD!!! And MMM does not have a business model.

Even Christians have been influenced by the spirit of MAMMON which is being distributed by MMM. Believers, BE CAREFULL!!!

Some time ago, similar thing came on board. It was called FOREX. As you all know, IT CRASHED!!! FOREX is a twin brother to MMM!!!

MMM will surely fail! Be warned! Go and remove your money now!

#Prophetic_Word
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
To All The MMMites
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
What part of the holy says don't give money with interest?

You are the reason Christianity is being ridiculed.
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Omudia:

Exodus 22:25

On the contrary, I think you might just be the reason for the ridicule
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
First of all, you lack common sense. Now go back and read that verse again, I won't waste time schooling you!
jezuzboi:

Exodus 22:25

On the contrary, I think you might just be the reason for the ridicule
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Omudia:
First of all, you lack common sense. Now go back and read that verse again, I won't waste time schooling you!
Are you sure? I think you should be the one to read again. You even need to read the whole post again.
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by dankol: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
absolute jargons... undecided
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
dankol:
You think? undecided
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
dankol:
What can you say now?
Re: PROPHESY ABOUT MMM by jezuzboi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omudia:

You too, what can you say now?

(1) (Reply)

What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. / How Does He Put An End To This? / 17 Ways To Raise A Godly Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.