Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

NOLLYWOOD SPOOF Is Here Again, Help Me With Likes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NOLLYWOOD SPOOF Is Here Again, Help Me With Likes (1406 Views)

Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / Meet The Bbnaija Season 5 Housemate Who Likes Talking About Sex / Have You Seen This Awesome Animation From Spoof Animation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD SPOOF Is Here Again, Help Me With Likes by yuncka: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, Nollywood Spoof Competition is here again. its design competition where Parodies are made from Nollywood movies. The requirement of this year's competition is spoofing Nollywood old classic movies.
I spoofed "RATTLE SNAKE" produced by Late Amaka Igwe and "HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE" produced By Helen Akpabio

2years ago many Nairalanders helped me get to the Semi-final of the Nollywood Spoof competition. I need your support once again. please like my design entries on Instagram. check out my designs below;

like my first design "RATTLE SNAKE" through this link ....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMBWrRugq6Q/?taken-by=the_nollywoodspoof ...

And my second Design "HIGHWAY TO THE OTHER ROOM" through this link.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL8VbrlghLI/?taken-by=the_nollywoodspoof

Thanks everyone, am counting on you guys.... wink

Lalasticala I havent called on you like this, please help me... one of the design carry "snake"...
Mods abeg helep me...

wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Black-panther-full-movie-2018-online-full-f / DOWNLOAD FIR (2022) [indian] / Code For Etv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.