Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? (1494 Views)

Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size / Ladies!! Natural Ways Of Getting Your Bo.obs Bigger In Few Days (must Read) / Why Sade Is Bigger In The US Than Adele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by ezeking(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2007
A FRIEND OF MINE ONCE ASKED ME IF I CAN MARRY SUMONE TWICE MY SIZE AND I TOLD HIM THAT WHAT MATTERS IS LOVE AND NOT SIZE. BUT I RECENTLY GAVE IT SOME NEW THOUGHTS AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK.

WILL U GO OUT WITH SUMONE MUCH BIGGER IN SIZE THAN U??
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by edygirl(f): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2007
Do you mean being heavy(fat)? If that's what you mean, then hell no. I can't stand fat people.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by sammyjl(f): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
tongue No ways, I prefer someone I can handle.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by ezeking(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2007
yeah i know u will prefer sumone u can handle but where love rules what now happens?
i know that i prefer a woman that i can handle both physically and other wise. i mean turn her to any position u want to!!!! silly!!!! but some of these girls prefer to be skinny to the point that when u are with them u might even look for them in bed before u can find them.!!!!hell!!!!. i am stupid i know. but i like flesh. i want to be holding something when am with them. that is the koko.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kiki(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2007
no i don't think i can some people might say it is love but after sometimes it just turns all d way around and anywayz wat d Bleep is love?
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Coco29(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2007
i can't say that i like faaaat men, but my man has to have some sort of meat i hate skinny ass men

i am skinny, he is skinny, bones rubbing together, next thing you know fire.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by tardeh: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2007
There's no biggie in dat.it has to do wiv CHOICE
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by jaybaby(f): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2007
I Like 'em any SIZE grin grin grin
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by iice(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2007
jaybaby:

I Like 'em any SIZE grin grin grin

laughin ma friggin butt off
@Topic, not so much picky, but i dont want bulges and flabs all over the place. And am not really into really skinny men.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Memunah(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2007
Much bigger as in extra large or smth?If that definitely Nope but a few more pounds is okay but i can't date a LOCOZUNA
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by sammyjl(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
shocked
ezeking:

yeah i know u will prefer sumone u can handle but where love rules what now happens?
i know that i prefer a woman that i can handle both physically and other wise. i mean turn her to any position u want to!!!! silly!!!! but some of these girls prefer to be skinny to the point that when u are with them u might even look for them in bed before u can find them.!!!!hell!!!!. i am stupid i know. but i like flesh. i want to be holding something when am with them. that is the koko.
Like I said earlier I prefer someone I can handle, when he's lying on top, i dont have to say "ooh I can't breath', hell no, but I wouldn't want a very thin man either, with them bones, no ways.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by eslynera(f): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
@topic, ewwwww grin when i meet with my friends, i'll just whisper somethin in their ears. " He's my uncle!!" grin
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Memunah(f): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
dats funny.doing dat will really make ur friends laff hehe grin
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by freaskie(m): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2007
eslynera:

@topic, ewwwww grin when i meet with my friends, i'll just whisper somethin in their ears. " He's my uncle!!" grin
[color=#770077][/color]
That was soo funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by snazzydawn(f): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2007
My first guy was lanky, I recall everytime we were together, I would go home with pains on my body which would last for days. After him, no more skinny guys please.
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kitaun(m): 4:04am On Jan 07, 2007
Lmao @Snazzy
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Coco29(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2007
snazzydawn:

My first guy was lanky, I recall everytime we were together, I would go home with pains on my body which would last for days. After him, no more skinny guys please.

That is straight up girl.  wink  cheesy
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Eurphoria(f): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2007
is this question for men? anyway i know many men dont like their women big, i think its not very nice to the eye myself. Well as for me going with someone bigger than me, well of course, dont like them fat, just well toned and yes very tall
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kitaun(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2007
@Eurphoria, as tall as Shaq O'Neal?
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Eurphoria(f): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2007
Kitaun angry arrghhh trus t you to ask that----well come to think of it NO not that tall , goodness can you imagine my chiropatic's Bill? pls i will either do my neck or my back
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kitaun(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2007
Lol @Eurphoria, i reserve my comments!
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by iice(f): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2007
Eurphoria:

Kitaun angry arrghhh trus t you to ask that----well come to think of it NO not that tall , goodness can you imagine my chiropatic's Bill? please i will either do my neck or my back

LMAO grin grin
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by cecipopula(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
I preferred some one i can handle, not when he's on top i will start asking for a break
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by Eurphoria(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2007
iice
what's tickling you? tongue grin , it true you know cheesy can you imagine? doing your neck in just for a kiss, never mind other activities wink
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by eslynera(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2007
mhhhhhh.

Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by eslynera(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2007
sorry, misposted. cheesy grin
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kitaun(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Eurph, are ur Chiro bills that high?? lol
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by snazzydawn(f): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2007
come to think of it, why is this topic in "celebrities" instead of in sexuality or romance section?
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by kitaun(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2007
I wonder o!! *nyweiz how r u darl?*
Re: Will U Go Out With Sumone Much Bigger In Size Than You.? by iice(f): 4:03am On Jan 09, 2007
Eurphoria:

iice
what's tickling you? tongue grin , it true you know cheesy can you imagine? doing your neck in just for a kiss, never mind other activities wink

Yeah, just looking at him will be straining ya neck tongue grin, nevermind the other activities indeed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wwe Chris Benoit Dead / Augustine Okocha:just A Proud, Arrogant Prick? / Dmx Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.