Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them (20418 Views)

Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja / 43-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 3 Girls Aged 9 & 12 In Ogun (Photo) / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Elijah Ebimone is that an eastern name Nah this thing make you never break even for ur life..
Papa Lou-Lou onye ike rangers...

Who is this thing?

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by uwagimboo: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Who is this thing?

its a shovel with intent to bury you since u re brain dead...
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Noblesoul123: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2016
ghettowriter:

Is that all you can come up with?

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by DeLioncourt: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2016
All in the name of religion. smh
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

its a shovel with intent to bury you since u re brain dead...

Just carry your wahala and go this thing.

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by MDsambo: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Pastors and Crime

1 Like

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by dikeigbo2(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2016
This people self, so this bad weather no reach them.... Instead of thinking with their brain, Na to think with their joysticks shocked
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by uwagimboo: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Just carry your wahala and go this thing.

Why not die now, so that my job would be easier..
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by nagoma(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Bom4Real:
U mean Nigeria Hypocritical institution called Police acted fast?while our pedophile emirs r walking free?I weep for this country

Stop all this hate. Emir of Katsina has never abducted or married a minor.

1 Like

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by nagoma(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Pastors and Prophets and Rape

1 Like

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by BjDreamchaser(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Why not die now, so that my job would be easier..

Ok. Just kill yourself already this thing, and leave me alone.

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by uwagimboo: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Ok. Just kill yourself already this thing, and leave me alone.

Told u earlier, re a walking corpse, termites ve fed on any thing tissue in ur head and you would be bringing more shame to ur shameful home.
i am a shovel to bury you...
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Dinobi77: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
This isnt about religion, but deception, n stupidity on the parts of the girls. They wanted to go to Ukrain to do what, did they even verify the personality of the man. Theres no mention of the name of his "church", n didnt say the girls were taken to his "church" for prayer, only that he claimed to b a prophet whhich any frauster can claim to be. Keep pastors n Bible out of this.

1 Like

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Emassive(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
The Emir can keep 14yrs, 9yrs and so on but when a Pastor does it they will not give the girls a Mic to confirm their consent. Double standards in a Zoo...

1 Like

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Emassive(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is what happens in the north and south of Nigeria.... Different Judgements

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by fakati(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why is it that every criminal will be tagged prophet or pastor?
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by BjDreamchaser(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Told u earlier, re a walking corpse, termites ve fed on any thing tissue in ur head and you would be bringing more shame to ur shameful home.
i am a shovel to bury you...

Ok. Now go and die...

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by uwagimboo: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Ok. Now go and die...

But i need bury you first..
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by bubbychis(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
No need taking him to police to go court free ......let him pay the family of this girls property usage fee
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by ApenaEde: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
I must change my religion.
I cannot b in a religion that condone Homosexuality, magical manipulation of adherents in the name of miracles, a religion that supports paedophilia ,and all .manners of barbarism
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by ghettowriter(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Noblesoul123 post=50575467][/quote]

kids sha ...smh
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Damibiz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Alright,u na my guy....we re nt fighting,bt jst leavE OUR BENUE for us...OUR BENUE OUR PRIDE
ghettowriter:

I won't keep quit...and which is my own?
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by ghettowriter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damibiz:
Alright,u na my guy....we re nt fighting,bt jst leavE OUR BENUE for us...OUR BENUE OUR PRIDE

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Damibiz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Them u should be the one talking good of ur Home so that other people will do the same
ghettowriter:

Don't be surprise but I'm from Benue too but I don't like the news coming from there as of recent.

Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Bruno3000(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
D people from ur part of d con3 are worst!
seunlayi:
this people from that part of this country sha....
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Hatrik(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
oh my lord......end time prophet
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Noblesoul123: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
ghettowriter:

kids sha ...smh
Still commenting? Kwontinu. You may be awarded a Pulitzer prize for your efforts
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by ghettowriter(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Noblesoul123:

Still commenting? Kwontinu. You may be awarded a Pulitzer prize for your efforts

A Pulitzer award, for putting trolls in their places online?!?........

"sign me up"!.
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by Noblesoul123: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
ghettowriter:

A Pulitzer award, for putting trolls in their places online?!?........

"sign me up"!.
Give it up boy. You can't win this one. Next time stop insulting other peoples state of origin.
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by cutekhalifa(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm not surprise.. afonjas are baba for ritualism
Re: Benue Prophet Abducts 3 Girls And Impregnates Them by ojimbo(m): 3:52am On Oct 29, 2016
samincredible44:
religion has destroyed alot in Nigeria.wat a pity
that's why i spit on religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Murdered In Benue Over Girlfriend Few Days After Release From Prison / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.