Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent (20284 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Zambian Landlady Pours Hot Porridge On Tenant's 1-Year-Old Baby Over Unpaid Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ASAPFERG: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2023
A woman identified as Amaka Okonkwo has been arrested for allegedly pouring hot water mixed with pepper on her tenant over rent increment in Anambra State.

The incident happened in Enugwu-Ukwu, in Njikoka Local Government Area of the state on Thursday, August 17, 2023.

According to the victim, Imabong William, from Akwaibom who is currently receiving treatment at a Hospital in Nawfia, her landlady asked her to vacate the house over her inability to pay the new rent increment, noting that her rent expired last month.

She explained that she asked for time to enable her to get a new place, but unfortunately, while she was washing her clothes on Thursday, the said landlady poured her hot water mixed with pepper from behind.

Reacting to the incident on Saturday, August 19, the state Women and Social Welfare Commissioner, Hon Ify Obinabo, said the culprit, Amaka Okonkwo has been arrested and is currently at the Nimo police station.

The husband of the suspect, Mr. Ebere Okonkwo, who was also seen at the hospital upon interrogation denied any involvement in his wife's action stating that although he was at home at the time of the incident, he was not aware of the wife's wicked intentions towards their tenant Imabong.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/anambra-landlady-pours-hot-water-mixed-with-pepper-on-tenant-over-rent-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by TemplarLandry: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2023
May God bless the tenant with money to buy or build her own house.
Some Landlords are just wicked...especially female Landlords

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Creamypie(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Women aren't supposed to be given power/authority. They naturally allow such privilege to control them. My two former landlady's are examples. My first rent no finish b4 I park out of their houses

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ImoleNaija: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Wicked landlady.

She would get the increment in prison while eating watery beans.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by YoungLionken(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2023
The Igbos are unarguably the worse when it comes to human relationships. They usually go extreme (always top) in everything that they're involved in; drugs, ritual, madam/housemaid, love/romantic union, cheating in business (a typical Igbo person would double cross you, no matter what. They don't even trust themselves) and the one I hate the most is thinking they're wiser/smarter (with their know-it-all attitude) than everyone else..

You will hardly see such a witchcraft attitude with a typical Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ikwerre, etc landlords/landladies, no matter how mean they may be..
Igbos that complain against the Yorubas would have done worse, if they were in charge/owners of Lagos..

MODIFIED
For the nincompoops quoting me negatively. Stating the obvious doesn't mean I'm tribalistic. Same way you know about the good and dirty characters of other tribes in Nigeria, is the same way we know about yours. Your victim mentality/blame game is no longer working..

I didn't even mention how you guys are quick to undermine/disrespect people, painting Nigeria black all over the world because of biafra, yet tarnishing the same image of Nigeria with your criminal acts (they don't categorize their criminals through region or tribe but nationality). Truth be told, your brothers and sisters are the major reason why some countries see Nigerians as terrible people, thereby making international access into their countries difficult (I know you would disagree and throw tantrums, because that's your signature but who cares undecided)..

Lastly, I'm not even Yoruba and don't support BAT (My previous posts are there)...

85 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Slurity(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
THERE IS A REASON THAT BIBLE WARNED THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT LEAD OR SPEAK IN CHURCH OR BE IN CHARGE.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by XXIIVV: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
This is brutality at the highest level

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
That tenant go live for that house for as long as till she tire.

Nigeria needs to put harsher conditions, on people who do this, like pour water or acid.

What annoys me is now the woman is scarred for life but after 3 days they will give the culprit bail like nothing happened

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by dreh17(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
This type of wickedness is everywhere truly but it's more peculiar to a particular region than others. Heard they killed a retired police man and his wife over the weekend because they couldn't rob them, you wipe out the family. Too much evil

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ACRI: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
wicked people

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Godsongang: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Anambra women and violence na 5&6

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DomTORRETTO: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
May God bless the tenant with money to buy or build her own house.
Some Landlords are just wicked...especially female Landlords

The moment i hear the owner of the house is a Landlady, i don take off with speed of light without looking back.

The exception na if the so-called Landlady take a totally different location from that compound then i can manage if my mind choose to, and any small issue i don run.

I nor get strength for female Landlords wahala at all. I know wetin i don see.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Free rent don sure for the man.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Mosba: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
How much is that houseself? Make I buy and dash the tenant. Not making promise o

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Dexy4yah(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
embarassed
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Everybody down there has Ipob mentality....Kill, maim, roast and cannibalize...What a region! smh

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Nyanabo(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Fear wicked women. Some of them carry 2 hearts, one in front and one at the back. Very scary set of creatures.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by bennytrips27(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Man's inhumanity to Man,it is well.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Karemarealty288(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Common sense is not common, will she get the money now..NO rather she will be the one spending and probably become a tenant in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by clems88(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Women aren't supposed to be given power/authority. They naturally allow such privilege to control them
you are right. Anywhere women head , they tend to be wicked

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DaveHarry(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2023
And there is a landlord whose tenants can owe 1year rent, yet he won't do anything to hurt them. God bless the landlord I'm talking about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Weireldoo(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2023
People are becoming desperate
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Tom1960: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2023
This is one of the people that want to rule Nigeria by all means. I wonder how they will behave if power gets to their hands eventually. Love is the only solution to the problems of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
..She should spend a resonable amount of time behind bars .

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by DomTORRETTO: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
XXIIVV:
Fear Igbo women

Bro its not about Igbo. It can happen anywhere as long as its a woman.

Don't bring tribalism into this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Sirchiboy: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
Wetin ikerre landlady do me for ph.
Na only 3 months I stay and pack leave the place.
My mouth no fit talk.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Robber Kills His Roommate In Ogun For Fear Of Being Caught / Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto / Suspected Female Suicide Bombers In Konduga Intercepted By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.