Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram (39359 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by LecciGucci: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
R
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Koolking(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari's government is serious on security and defeat of Boko haram. So much saboteur in the system scuttling the efforts of government. Am sure the immediate past administration knew these saboteurs but lacked balls to arrest and prosecute them.

Thumbs up to Buhari led government
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Bizibi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cattle guys......
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by discusant: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Well, it's only Yoruba people who are yet to accept that Boko Haram fighters share same objective with millions of people in far northernmost Nigeria.
The objective is for a country ruled through Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Boko Haram says it all the time that it's fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Twelve northern Nigeria states have since adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes

But whenever Easterners ask for a Biafra where they can live according to their traditions and religious beliefs, Yoruba are the highest critics of Biafra secessionists.

1 Like

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by wiloy2k8(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers never disappoint, so far money dey there. Check number 29

Oga Nawa ... my mind dey tell me since say i go see 1 of my people dem for d list .
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by GodIsFoolish: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:

if this type of thing happens you'll be glad to check names to find out whether Igbo name is among
you will also be the one to tag all the SS neighboring states Igbos none Igbos
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by GodIsFoolish: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
datigbogirl:

Out of all the names there you paid attention to just one.

You're a fool.
the same idiot will also come here and claim all the SS people bearing Igbo names are not Igbo people
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by stexsy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
As seen, 80% of those involve are cattle sellers cos they are benefiting from it. They want the Army to kip patronising them. The army buys their cows for soldiers fighting bh, as long as the war against bh exist, they kip making money. So they dont want the war to end.
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by TerrorSquad147: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
ekojoe:
NL Wida you pipo not letting me comment on Islamic Posts... And why are there so many of 'em this morning?
WOZZALDIS
Agbe no mind them
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by TerrorSquad147: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
NCAN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER:

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS A NATIONAL MATTER (ALL TRIBES INVOLVED). THANK YOU
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by TerrorSquad147: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Oga Nawa ... my mind dey tell me since say i go see 1 of my people dem for d list .

You no see af0nja for there abi TIJANI na cotonou name?? grin
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
laffwitmi:
Igbo must dey there Sha...
They r there to develop boko haram weaponry.
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by ganye1: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
When una officers in Abuja dey withhold their allowance and keep it in a fix deposit to grow interest for yourself while soldiers in battlefield are starving, why dem no go look for dubious means to survive?
Looks like you are not with the arrest.
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by proeast(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
derespect:
Wait ooo, I noticed 2 names in the list:

Stephen Udoh (Rep of Commissioner of Police)

Alexander Chiegwe (Gd Comd @ Mafa CP)

They will always represent in anything BAD
If out of over 30 names, you could only find 2 Igbo names then the joke is on you! So the other 30 people are from outer space? SICK BIGOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER NAIRALAND!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
proeast:
If out of over 30 names, you could only find 2 Igbo names then the joke is on you! So the other 30 people are from outer space? SICK BIGOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER NAIRALAND!!

E neva pain u reach...
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by temitiffy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Power corrupt and absolute power corrupt absolutely ! Na naija we dey!... Mouth sealed
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by MrGerald(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
You're a disgrace to ur family and lineage, all the names you just picked number 29, your reason?
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by updatemachine: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
ekojoe:
NL Wida you pipo not letting me comment on Islamic Posts... And why are there so many of 'em this morning?
WOZZALDIS
Retar.d today is Friday, same happens on Sunday, lot of xtian pot on sunday too...
Religious bigot!
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
When una officers in Abuja dey withhold their allowance and keep it in a fix deposit to grow interest for yourself while soldiers in battlefield are starving, why dem no go look for dubious means to survive?
SHAME ON YOU FOR SUPPORTING EVIL. ARE YOU IBO?
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Donnellie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
derespect:
Wait ooo, I noticed 2 names in the list:
Stephen Udoh (Rep of Commissioner of Police)
Alexander Chiegwe (Gd Comd @ Mafa CP)

They will always represent in anything BAD
what's that for?
this isn't cool
that's tribalistic
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by kutchs: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
While you are checking no 29, check no 19 too.
Let me know where Tijani hails from.
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
proeast:

Funny thing is that there is no Igbo name there, but trudt the cone heads, as soon as the see anythinh with 'chi' in it, then it has to be Igbo

1 Like

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Jesusloveyou: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Honza27:
Mafa Local Government Area where Boko Haram still control

And they told us that Boko haram is not controlling any territory in Nigeria..

This Govt is more corrupt than any past Govt
is more corrupt than because they arrest ur iPod brothers and expose ur ineffectual buffoon inefficiency, the truth is now coming out gradually that iPods are among the sponsor of boko haram and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Jesusloveyou: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
discusant:
Well, it's only Yoruba people who are yet to accept that Boko Haram fighters share same objective with millions of people in far northernmost Nigeria.
The objective is for a country ruled through Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Boko Haram says it all the time that it's fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Twelve northern Nigeria states have since adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes

But whenever Easterners ask for a Biafra where they can live according to their traditions and religious beliefs, Yoruba are the highest critics of Biafra secessionists.
and iPod soldiers were among the collaborators, so what say thou?

1 Like

Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by fredior: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=Honza27 post=50576940]Mafa Local Government Area where Boko Haram still control

And they told us that Boko haram is not controlling any territory in Nigeria..

This Govt is more corrupt than .if the Govt is so corrupt, then go on exil 2 relive urself
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by Rapwiz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:

guy u no well oo cheesy
Bolustic:

guy u no well oo
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2016
iyke926:
I came to check names and I wasn't shocked.

E be like say you never look well oOh, otherwise you would have been shocked with nos. 6 and 29.
Re: List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram by EagleNest(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Bolustic:

And you thought he's Igbo because you saw Chi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.