Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber (34709 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Usjimy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

What? Heheheheheheheheeheehehe

Ermmm...I'm trying to bridle my tongue
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Young03(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
how far Una been don watch that video?? abeg were I fit watch am. Una fit gimme the link??

guy d video na 18.1 mb for not up to 1 min video

search am for Google
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Bgorgeous: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Used as intimacy gadget tongue
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by agrovick(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Controversial something grin
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by StupidYorubaFool: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Young03:

guy d video na 18.1 mb for not up to 1 min video

search am for Google
I saw it. 18 mb too much to be waste for this recession
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by 40manlappy: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Greatzeus:
Tomato has ceased to trend,now its cucumber' s turn.What is next? Banana lipsrsealed

grin
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by ebunsoft: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Food supplement is very good than drugs, to know more about this click this link https://www.nairaland.com/3433581/how-recovered-lost-glory
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
click like if you dint bother to read the post and went straight to read comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by bigiyaro(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
FreshBoss007:
incomplete list.... you left out one
i have this feeling that cucumber farmers are abt to become the next millionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Greatzeus:
Tomato has ceased to trend,now its cucumber' s turn.What is next? Banana lipsrsealed
Cassava

*go and play tekno pana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Gabrieloffiing20: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
very helpful to lesbians for dr puna.....
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by ChiFirstLady(f): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
If I talk na, they wee sayd she yaf come

No wahala........cucumber can be used as .......wait lemme hask mihz.....hold on grin
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by princeemmma(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
i hate this rubbish called cucumber
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by professore(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is nice.
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by wickedtuna: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Also a good video prop. tongue
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by lobell: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
johnstar:
Lesbians and cucumber
more like so, abi?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Adesiji77: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
16 benefits fa! cheesy

Cucumber is a necessary fruit then...but the way it's trending on Nairaland and social media generally may obscure its necessity.

Ishilove, what do you think?
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Gbengem(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
My problem with MISS ANAMBRA is not that her lesbian sex tape leaked, but the fact that in this hard times she decided to waste a whole CUCUMBER, abi she didn't see FIREWOOD or SHOVEL to use...... In this RECESSION, girls pls stop wasting FOOD like cucumber, banana, AND cassava
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by ItzHoludex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
gringringrin op sef is a bad child, y is it now u knw u will open a thread abt cucumber gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by deebrain(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
I LOVE THIS.

I STAND WITH CUCUMBER.
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by chalsixtus(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
I had a female friend who use to gimme cucumber whenever I visited her ,,,, lots of thoughts on my mind right now

where doz cucumbers still virgins ??
can one contact std after eating cucumber ?
help FAM
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Kingsley1000(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Eazie351(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even ppl wu avunt seen cucumber dz yr will be claiming every girl on their street nw walks around with cucumber in their purse.
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
im very sure op's intention is of two folds: either to quell the -tive ideas guys have about ladies buying cucu now

or to summon the courage to buy some after going tru this list.

however it is, we know better cheesy shocked shocked
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.

1 Like

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by holluphemydavid(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chidima okeke can tell us beta
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by modsRbastard: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Miss Chidinma Okeke was really bitter and disappointed at her below part performance in the video cos she realize it would ha e been one awesome video if she had the below Cucumber

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by FreshBoss007: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
WateverYuCallme:

And what is tha?
used as a d*ck substitute for kpanshing
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Informative!

1 Like

Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by FreshBoss007: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.
bros you are correct..... may our manhoods not be replaced by mr Kukumba
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Sike(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
The moment I saw the topic, I know what's up
Re: 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber by FreshBoss007: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
bigiyaro:
i have this feeling that cucumber farmers are abt to become the next millionaires
the new crude oil..... 6& 9inch cucumber go scarce now oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo / 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him / Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.