Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him (34665 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2023
A 22-Year-Old Student Of Sheikh Kamaldeen Arabic School, Ilorin, Kwara State, has Committed Suicide.

The Student, Identified as Alfa Musa, was found hanging in his room at Dagbenu compound in the Ogidi area of Ilorin on Thursday December 7, 2023.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Ejire Adetoun Adeyemi, who confirmed the development, disclosed that an investigation has commenced into the incident.

The PPRO said the deceased left a suicide note addressed to his parents.

“To my mum and dad, I am sorry, I did this because God did not answer my prayers, I will rather die than commit sin, please, forgive me, I love you, bury me at home,"
the note reads.

It was gathered that one of his friends paid a visit to his residence on the day of the incident but found the door to his room locked.

After repeated knocks on the door with no response, the door was forced open and the deceased was found hanging.

An empty paint container which he allegedly used to hang himself was also found in his room.

A Neighbour described the deceased who hailed from Osun State as a devout Muslim.

Meanwhile, one of his colleagues posted a video from the funeral prayer.

https://www.facebook.com/100086059324226/videos/889452235878873/?app=fbl

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/22-year-old-arabic-student-commits-suicide-in-kwara-because-god-didnt-answer-his-prayers-2.html

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Only God Almighty, Will Surly Help Us Out

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Sad News

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by immortalcrown(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2023
GuruboiNaija:
I did this because God did not answer my prayers, I will rather die than commit sin
Is suicide not a sin? Maybe, suicide is an evangelism in your religion. Anyways, you are not alive to answer the question.

May your soul rest in peace.

But God didn't fail you. You failed to understand that God's ways are not the ways of human.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Aonkuuse(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Seriously?

10 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Resetinc: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2023
😂😂😂

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by yrhuhfy113: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2023
ha, HE WAS NOT INFORMED................. oh no.

It will be a RUDE SHOCK when he comes out of HIS BODY.

What a pity..... he could have just been patient.

GOD IS REALLY NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH HIM.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Solofresh2: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Chaii depression is real embarassed

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Bliss52: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2023
cool

RIP

You failed yourself

Same Kwara State and Ilorin with powerful Islamic spiritualist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Pierohandsome: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2023
You will rather die than commit sin? Funny! So by killing yourself what do you think you did, evangelism? Ode

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Babamide(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
God cannot fail man. His ways are just not our ways.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tinubu failed you, not God.

May God have mercy on your soul.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Melagros(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Seriously?
Yes na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Melagros(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
This our God of both Christians and Muslims when we go see am na?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by BlackhatMentor: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
I guess no virgins for him

7 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by AmazingELixir: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ok

He should go over there and explain to whoever he worships how he was failed...hope he went along that journey with enough evidence otherwise as Nigerian put it "em go explain tire"

13 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by inoki247: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmm all is well....

So in one word he has gone to meet God and ask him why he fail him or what I don't understand his Plight....

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Starboytwo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anything Muslim, like Alfa, tebliq, tesuba, hijab etc I dont want to see them.

Religion fvcks with the functionality of a brain.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by TruthsFM: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Na depression be this ooo. Chaiii things aren’t easy ooo. Oh my God, a young man at that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by virginboy1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
This once sweet Nigeria...that was even nominated to be the happiest nation in the past, has now become a nation of melancholy and despair.

So many people are now mentally sick and they don't actually know.
Addiction
Depression
Drug Abuse
Substance abuse
Etc etc

Majority of this abnormalities are also induced by severe hardship.

May her so rest in peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Raymeskey: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Refuse to be offended in God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by YoutubeChannel4: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
ha, HE WAS NOT INFORMED................. oh no.

It will be a RUDE SHOCK when he comes out of HIS BODY.

What a pity..... he could have just been patient.

GOD IS REALLY NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH HIM.
Ode ! .... Do you know if God is real? .... stupid fanatic
Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by sotall(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin

Prayer doesn't work.

For if prayers worked, a country like Nigeria has no business with poverty and insecurity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by Dennisochampa: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Person wen make this post na idiot....
Na Allah fail am no be God....
Before una come for me.... If na God be Allah... Then why Christians no deh kill to defend their religion the way Muslims dey call on Allah dey do for some parts of the world?
Personally, I do not believe that Christians and Muslims serve the same God....
If we do, then one will not be killing the other for failing to worship God their own way.....
That being said.... The post should be corrected.... No be God fail am.... Na Allah wen e dey serve and believe in.....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by CoronaVirusPro: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Gen Z are so quick to commit suicide.

At the slightest of hardship, morafvcker don't even think twice before going back to God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Arabic Student Commits Suicide In Kwara Because God Failed Him by easyfem(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
That is what happen when one give birth to many children , u wont even have time to study his movement or behavior.... something is happening to him , they didnt know .... 22 years old is too small to worry abt an issue to this level of committing suicide...

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Kano: 3 People Die Of Coronavirus Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.