Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (6139 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Since that hot night in the stairwell when David bleeped me breathless, we had not had the chance to get busy again.

He worked Mondays to Fridays and although he was free during the weekends (his wife owned a hairdressing salon which she went to) my husband, Michael was always home.

I had spent weeks reliving that night on the stairs, the way his magnificent dick entered me and the thrill of knowing we could possibly get caught. It was the most erotic sexual experience I had ever had.

I knew it might not be a good idea to take that risk again but I really craved having David Bleep me. After nearly a month of obsessive yearning, I knew I could not hang in there any longer. It was time to act.

The next Saturday, Michael and I were supposed to attend a wedding together. I woke up that morning, feigning a headache and stomach upset. Afterwards, I told Michael I would be unable to go to the wedding as I did not feel well.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay with you?" He asked after he got dressed to leave and came to sit on the bed by my side. "I could make up an excuse and stay to take care of you."

"Oh, there is no need honey. Besides, it's your friend's wedding. You should not miss it. I would be fine. I am sure all I need is a little rest," I responded, trying to keep my voice frail and tired.

"Ok," he said and I sighed with relief as he stood up. "Just call me if anything changes. I would try to make it back on time."

"No need to cut short your fun for me, honey. Enjoy yourself. I would be fine," I said.

He nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-affair-with-neighbour-short-romantic.html
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
A Short romantic story
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Khrisfame:
A Short romantic story
Nice story
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nice story
Thanks
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Khrisfame:
Thanks
yea
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
undecided
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Evakinqz: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Short yu said, nd short it is undecided
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Evakinqz:
Short yu said, nd short it is undecided
Lol dnt mind them. with their la click
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
jidon5:
undecided
what
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
thanks for reading
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 2:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Damilolababy:
what
hmm
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Khrisfame:
thanks for reading
Yea
Re: My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol / The Church - A Novel / I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.