Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) (9750 Views)

Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) / My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
“Mr. Simpson, your daughter’s here to see you.”, announced Dave’s secretary as she showed young Julie into her father’s plush top-floor office.

“Hi, honey! My, you do look pretty this morning,” said Dave with a broad smile.

He spoke in a fatherly voice for the benefit of his secretary, but the way his eyes traveled up and down over Julie’s gorgeous young body was far from fatherly. The tight blouse she wore accentuated the youngster’s tiny titties, and her form-hugging skirt was so short, it barely concealed the bottom of her tight little ass. Little wonder Dave couldn’t keep his hands off his sexy young daughter… no red-blooded heterosexual male in his right mind could have!

“Darlene, hold all my calls please.”, said Dave glancing at his pretty secretary, “I want to spend some quality time with my little girl.”

“Okay, Mr. Simpson.”, said Darlene, giving him a strange look.

Darlene had seen the way her boss looked at his daughter, and somehow it troubled her. There was more to this than met the eye, thought Darlene as she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her. As soon as she’d gone, Julie locked it carefully before turning towards her father.

“She’s quite cute, isn’t she? Have you bleeped her yet, Daddy?”, she asked, sauntering slowly around beside his desk. Dave leaned back in his chair and smiled at her, unshaken by his daughter’s blunt personal question.

“No… Not yet, baby.”, he chuckled, “But I’ve often thought about it.”

Julie moved closer until her leg touched his thigh. She looked down at the bulge forming rapidly in her father’s pants and slowly lifted her skirt to her waist.

“You don’t need her, Daddy. Not when you can have this!”, whispered Julie, thrusting her moist, panty-covered crotch towards her father.

Dave could only stare…. transfixed by her youthful beauty.

Growing impatient, Julie grabbed her father’s hand.

“Feel me Daddy!… Feel how hot I am for you!”, she husked, shoving his hand between her smooth young thighs.

With a moan, the girl pressed her father’s big, sweaty palm tightly against her eager young snatch. Dave gasped at the contact, feeling the wetness of his daughter’s hot little cunt through the sheer fabric of her panties..

“Oh, shit!”, breathed Dave.

“No, Daddy!”, Julie giggled, and dropped her small hand to his zipper. “That’s not shit!…. That’s pussy…. that’s hot, juicy cunt…. and it’s all yours!” Julie opened her father’s bulging pants and pulled out his long, thick cock.

“Jesus, baby! You can’t wait, can you?”, marvelled Dave, as his eager young daughter jerked her fist up and down on his prick.

Julie moved between her father’s thighs until she could rub the tip of his cock along the deep groove of her rapidly moistening panties....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/daddys-little-office-slut.html

1 Share

Re: Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading
Re: Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea
Re: Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2016
yea

(1) (Reply)

'Americanah' By Chimamanda Adichie To Launch This Year / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) / Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.