Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You (471 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Gideon Okeke: "I Love Older Women Who Are Grown & Sexy" / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You by thankgodeboh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chidinma wanted to liberate herself.
She wanted freedom from 'death'.

She is paying the harsh price.

I stand with her courage.

She can be normal once again. She can start anew.

People should stop making fun of her.
She is still human and will continue to be.

I wish her LIFE.

P. S. I do not support her wrongs. But leaking such a video was a plan to destroy somebody's life. Making fun of the whole 'shit' is like adding more fuel to the fire burning.
Re: Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
she is somewhere
enjoying the
leakage of the
video
you are here on
Nairaland Forum
standing with her
my guy find something
and hustle
Re: Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You by Kingsley1000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
if we condemn our politicians the same way we condemn this girl.nigeria would have been a par with usa or china ...........nigerians are bunch of hypocrites

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You by lordthree(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Some Nigerians are jobless sha, instead of op to think of how to solve his current situation he is standing with the girl that doesn't even know he exists... Over standing numskull

1 Like

Re: Dear Chidinma Okeke, I Stand With You by Pinkiwinki(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
What an unbelievable comments....
Someone opens a thread with his own Megabyt to show support to a Lady and what he gets is insults....
Some Nigerians are generally frustrated, you can tell from their comments....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Popular Gospel Musician And Wife Take Sheena To Church / Rob Kardashian And Black Chyna Welcomes Bouncing Baby Girl / D'banj Dragged To Court Over Unpaid N100 Million Debt [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.