Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' (53521 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by NaijaCelebrity: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Nollywood actress Ifeoma Okeke has revealed why she is still not married.

Below is what she told Dupe Ayinla Olasunkanmi in a recent chat on why she is yet to give marriage a try.

“I think I answered this same question some years back and I would not want it to be the topic of this interview. My foundation, Purple Campaign was given birth to out of a violent relationship I was in years back. I was in the relationship for three years, and the only Igbo guy I had dated. So with a new relationship, I tolerated those things I never had to put up with in the past ones.

Even if I am called that he is seen with someone, I will pretend to be in the know. I felt I had seen my husband. One thing I had said to myself was that I would never leave my man because he cheats. So I think he took that advantage knowing I was never going to leave. So the moment I started complaining, we started having issues and he battered me. In fact, sometimes I never believed the things he beat me up for. And it continued; it kept lingering and I was asking myself if I would leave if I was married.

One day, he had stopped beating me and we had reconciled. But on May 26, 2008, I looked at one of my beautiful pictures before dating him and compared it to the lady standing in front of the mirror and they were two opposites. I was looking like a widow; I was bigger and fading away. I started indulging in beer. I could finish two cartons in a day; nobody knew what I was going through.

Depression is real, you can hurt people by words and they will be dying silently. My birthday came, and I called a friend that I wanted something different aside just celebrating with friends, and she told me about a lady who was raped at nine and it continued and how this had affected her adulthood. I thought about it and wanted a colour to represent the idea, so I went on the internet and came about purple, which stands for the two things; violence and royalty.

That was how the idea of Purple Campaign started. And for me, there was no looking back. I want to be married and loved. I know I have my flaws. After that relationship, I tolerate less; I know I can be temperamental. But when someone loves you for your flaws, the good parts will complement. I know there is a good part of me. I haven’t seen that man, and I know he is out there. There is no hurry in life.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/i-used-to-finish-2-cartons-of-beer-in-a-day-actress-ifeoma-okeke-confesses/

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by KendrickAyomide: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by itspzpics(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Haahaa

Cover your breast for ur hubby, IG user come for bride with Cleavage baring wedding dress(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/cover-your-breath-for-ur-hubby-ig-user-come-for-bride-with-cleavage-baring-wedding-dress/

Oga oo
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by bammy00(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please let's tell and keep telling our daughters and sisters they are royals. let's build their self esteem to a point where they have the courage, self respect and self worth to leave violent or even verbally abusive relationships.

29 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by freemanbubble: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
fat girls can be sweet sha but they are very easy to toast and dey fall easily

but wait o

I don't know how people drink alcohol and they become fat!

i drink alcohol everyday like mad but am still slim and my tommy is flat.

the worse part of it is that i don't go close to gym or do work out

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by dynicks(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
yeah! that's her!....forget the disguised size....she's stuffed with money; especially areas within the perimeter surrounding those bobbies......hehehe

make una keep my own share oo!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by konkonbilo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by TheUbermensch: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
2 cartons of bear a day?

This her write-up is poorly scripted like Nollywood movies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Evaromantik(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sure someone like you could withstand one hour guys?

Beer Weakens o
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
brb
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by moscobabs(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
No wonder she gets big belle

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by taiyesoul(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kukuma relocate go brewery biko

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
I came to confirm her tribe and am not surprised

Even their grandmothers and reverend sisters drink like men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mama the mama grin She is a stunner kiss

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by stubbornman(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nwaamaikpe's aunty

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by allanphash7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
I hope you have known your sugar level?
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by MrAnele(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Acchievement
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
This days everybody na Nollywood actor... grin

Please mention her movie if you know any...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Offpoint: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Donvalentino55(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wehdon ma!
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Kendumazy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ohhh boy
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by JasonScoolari: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
So, this beautiful hippopotamus drunkard is also classified as an actress?

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by omocalabar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Makes me remember...paw paw and Mr ibu...jigi jigi heavy heavy

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by NCANTaskForce: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
K
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Factfinder1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
And that's an achievement The way nairaland calls every female and actress weaks me
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Partnerbiz3: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
decent looks

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by israelmao(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
No wonder you are that big.
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
WTF
Re: Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' by greatman247(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
So that one na achievement now? No wonder your career is a failed one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.