Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen (42430 Views)

Davido’s PA, Aloma Gets New Sleek Mercedes Benz Sedan Worth N7million (PHOTO) / D'banj's Jet SUV Has Finally Been Revealed / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Coldfeet(f): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Just negodu? The car broke down or what? How can someone just come and tow away your car without you knowing where they are taking it to? At least you for shout and raise alarm if you ask them and they refuse to answer you.

You dull o. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
They are only claiming title.............. She got it FREE & They also snatched it FREE ...................
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by bettercreature(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
enigma2007:
That scenario looks and sound like "LASTMA" style.
I dont think the car has been stolen.She probably dont know their office or trying to disgrace them
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by EmperorLee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Her village people will be like

Izz awa work ooh

3 Likes

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by permsec: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Singing Kent Jones 'Don't Mind'
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by jahsson(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ah don't wanto read....

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by enigma2007(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
bettercreature:
I dont think the car has been stolen.She probably dont know their office or trying to disgrace them

Possibly! Its LASTMA that tows car with that style.. I hope she flagged a bike and follow
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
vinelli:
Even a branded car can be stolen!!! Hope its got a tracker
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Hotfella(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
SEE TEETH!
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by skoriba: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
daddyrich:
they towed your car away in your presence and you stood there watching and doing nothing ? OK now

......and you are watching them without making any effort even phone calls, but you have the time to post on instagram ......

May God open up ur senses to be able to do the needful at the right time.

4 Likes

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by bettercreature(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
enigma2007:

Possibly! Its LASTMA that tows car with that style.. I hope she flagged a bike and follow
Most of them would rather run to twitter to complain instead of doing that
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Charliiee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
mrbillz:
What would you have done? Fight them?
err? follow them to wherever they're towing your vehicle to? besides how can you let pple you dont know tow your vehicle?
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Neimar: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin hahaha
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by greggng: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Beauty without brain. How can you standby and watch unarmed men take ur car away. If na to insult a man they will ve first class. You didn't even raise alarm

6 Likes

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by 12inchDickson: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
daddyrich:
they towed your car away in your presence and you stood there watching and doing nothing ? OK now
Cus she dint buy it with her money na
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
nawa o and you didn't take a photo
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by bestspoke: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
So they wete towing it and you were looking...you could not follow them.Was it at gun point?

na wa o
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Abbeyme: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
mrbillz:
What would you have done? Fight them?

But she could trace them by picking a taxi or okada to follow them. If she bought it with her money she'll run after them bare-footed.

Imagine that she wants people to give her information, yet she did not drop any phone number or something. Because she's a star, about?
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by muddaththir(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
So sorry sister. This is Nigeria 4 u
But I pray that it will be found In sha Allah
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by huntax(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
boydante:
Carelessness
Did you even bother reading the article? So because she's female, you attributed it to carelesness.
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by lastmessenger: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Juju men from village.
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by huntax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Goddygee:
Lwkmd...grin grin grin, But seriously this Buhari's CHANGE is getting outta hand o...
I agree

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Justycxx(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
busybrain123:
they car can easily be found unless the criminals repaint it.
no they won't repaint it o. They like the drawing on the car, they are addicted to it.
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by P0intBlank(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
UPDATE: It's been found

Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
UNAPAPA101:
hmmmm for this recession so
suspect 2 people your friends
or your village people
...Or d pple dat gave her sef maybe dey haf not fully forGIVEN her.
I pray its recovered soon ooo.
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Kaybaba5(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
There is hidden story about this stolen vehicle.....
How can u watch thieves towing away ur vehicle without doing anything.
Or will i say because u didn't use ur earned Money to purchase it.
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by Youngk(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
government officials? then blame buhari grin
Re: A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen by MONITZ: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bants:

Guy how is that carelessness do you just like to type BS

Do u think it is right to let go of ur car if some guys who claim to be government officials and without any form of identification come around to tow it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Aminu Hakeem Olanrewaju Struggling To Speak English During Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.