Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (57191 Views)

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / El-Rufai At A Breakfast Meeting With Dignitaries In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:

Buhari doesn't live extravagantly. He's a humble man!
You speak my mind

2 Likes

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
All these faceless people...mtchewwww...rubbish attire.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by elegushichilling: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
How can a sitting President of this Republic give out his daughter as a fourth wife to one konji man. This is simply unbearable for me. I don't understand this and I can never understand it. This is not real, not d real desire of the new bride. This is pure pretence. Occassion when it is confirm that certain actions are incorrect in religion, but all you can do is just to smile sheepishly and obey the dictate, even when it is out of ur mind. This is a slap on Nigerian and as far as I'am concern, I don't think anything good will come out of this govt, unless a miracle occur. So, let us pray for a miracle for this country, because only a miracle will bring expected "change".
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by totorimi: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2016
Chair is empty and they squat on the floor and yet they say we are one. OK I hear you.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by eshic(f): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Lilimax:
chai! 4th Wife wedding? She no try at all embarassed
Anyway, na her life. I wish her happy married life
she is 43 yrs and a widow so this is her second marriage

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Very humble Buhari, just look at the sitting room. Infact my own even fine pass am sef. Everything so simple.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Make I just talk my mind sha. I was expecting more than what I'm seeing sha. Maybe d other room make sense undecided

Ab.oki come plenty oooooo

But, why na?
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Olawumi1000(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2016
...Marriage in a Manage World!
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by autonomous22: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari no attend him daughter wedding .??
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2016
PapaBrowne:
This is a gathering of the new looters.

The fellows that collect dollar from CBN at N300 and sell to the rest of us at N460.

They are gathered to appreciate their benefactor

Happy married life to the celebrants

I know you are expecting something like this..

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
biggie73:
She is marrying an over-used man. So what is the bigly?
She is a widow too with kids. She's 43years old.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2016
elegushichilling:
How can a sitting President of this Republic give out his daughter as a fourth wife to one konji man. This is simply unbearable for me. I don't understand this and I can never understand it. This is not real, not d real desire of the new bride. This is pure pretence. Occassion when it is confirm that certain actions are incorrect in religion, but all you can do is just to smile sheepishly and obey the dictate, even when it is out of ur mind. This is a slap on Nigerian and as far as I'am concern, I don't think anything good will come out of this govt, unless a miracle occur. So, let us pray for a miracle for this country, because only a miracle will bring expected "change".
She used to be married too sir but her husband died.

1 Like

Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by biggie73(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
She is a widow too with kids. She's 43years old.
....ok, no big league.
Re: Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) by ayoxelee(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2016
Unblockable:

Buhari doesn't live extravagantly. He's a humble man!
Indeed, he only enjoy touring d world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.