Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding (48117 Views)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by popesam1(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2016
President Buhari Daughter Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari, weds Malam Gimba Yau kumo(former MD FMB) and here are beautiful photo of the newly wedded bride.

https://adeenewsblog..com/2016/10/photo-of-beautiful-newly-wedded-bride.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by popesam1(m): 3:31am On Oct 29, 2016
more

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by babadem2much(m): 3:44am On Oct 29, 2016
As i fine reach they will not give me their daughter o even with the Salary am pushing life with, well issorrait sha God de see una

but the girl fine HML with God blessings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Haphard(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Upon all d beauty of these hausa-fulani ladies, na old men them dey always marry. Mtchew. We go see who Zahra go marry too. But wetin concern me self?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Haphard:
Upon all d beauty of these hausa-fulani ladies, na old men them dey always marry. Mtchew. We go see who Zahra go marry too. But wetin concern me self?

Are you pained?

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Emo101(m): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2016
My Wife Fine Pass Am Weller

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by tos4u(m): 4:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Happy married life

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by blackpanda: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Bad belle witches go soon flood here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Pidggin(f): 4:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Forth wife despite her father's status, nawa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by juman(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Its not so proper.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2016
counterfeit smiles with no excitement

Obviously she was under pressure to leave the family house especially from her rivalry step mum

which woman no wan to be the one and only wife to her husband

prestigious daughter of a president being relegated to 4th division ..sorry position

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:19am On Oct 29, 2016
She refused to marry an online zombie cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She refused to marry an online zombie cry cry cry cry

Kikikikikikikuki! !!.. I doubt she was ever online you forgot Internet is from the west which makes it haram

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2016
carmag:

Kikikikikikikuki! !!.. I doubt she was ever online you forgot Internet is from the west which makes it haram

So you indirectly saying those defending Buhari's hazardous policies can never get married to any of his daughters? cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by DrRasheed: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2016
May Allah bless the union.
It's very disgusting that demons are criticizing the moderate wedding despite being the president's daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by DrRasheed: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Reciev brain.
U must be sigle at 45 for sure. She has the money, the status, the fame, whatelse than a family.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Allah ya ba da zaman lafiya, ameen. Shikenan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Pidggin(f): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2016
DrRasheed:

Reciev brain.
U must be sigle at 45 for sure. She has the money, the status, the fame, whatelse than a family.

Not yet, it will take a while to get to that age but I would much rather be single and alive than be a forth wife, God forbid grin

38 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by kishimi8(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

It's her second marriage, or do you prefer she remains a widow?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Olasco93: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Me, Ifeanyi and Tony have agreed that we would Serve in Katsina. If you cannot see spiritually, please don't ask us why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ajepako(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2016
blackpanda:
Bad belle witches go soon flood here grin grin

Nope..actually we wish her well... she has come a long way...

Satisfied now ?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Vanessa88(f): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2016
They marry for connection and selfish interest.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by melodyogonna(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Olasco93:
Me, Ifeanyi and Tony have agreed that we would Serve in Katsina. If you cannot see spiritually, please don't ask us why.
if dis arewas see una for dem sister side ehh!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by omowumeee(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2016
HML
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Wife number 5....

Now I know who controls "The Other Room" On Fridays...

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Hardeysolution(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Can someone compare this to wen Jonathans daughter was doing hers?

The difference is clear.. ...even to share golden iPhone.. .hummmmm.

Buhari cool

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Byers50(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by Category1: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2016
[size=13pt]see d old man this beautiful lady of senseless president dey marry angry

Ndi Hausa chai...[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by ngoben(f): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
All dis pple saying beautiful bride....I c no beautiful in d bride
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by CliffordOrji: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by MizTyna(f): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

Not yet, it will take a while to get to that age but I would much rather be single and alive than be a forth wife, God forbid grin

We all don't have to like the same thing. Tolerance is key here. She is happy. Her religion and culture supports it. You don't like it? Move on.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fatima Buhari At Her Wedding by CliffordOrji: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2016
How old was Bianca when ojuku married her ?
Haphard:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Successfully Single - Dino Melaye / Akpabio Responds To Criticism Of "Let The Poor Breathe" Motion / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.