Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur (8569 Views)

See Huge Crowd Gathered At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence As He Addresses Them. Video / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
I am endear to the simplistic lifestyle of this man PMB. What a cheap & decent interior finishing!

If he is a Pastor i won't attend any other church except his, & as long as he keep contesting for any elective position i will keep voting irrespective of his party platform.

I am a Buharist and this is my religion!

If only you could say half of this about your own father.. SMH for your ignorance and mumurizm...

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2016
God bless buhari .....very simple
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

If only you could say half of this about your own father.. SMH for your ignorance and mumurizm...
if the money your god(gej,mama piss ,Allison mmadueke,peter obi )used in buying properties abroad were chanelled in alleviation your plight u wouldst have been wailing......

Buhari is an examplerly leader
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
[s]
Kingsley1000:
if the money your god(gej,mama piss ,Allison mmadueke,peter obi )used in buying properties abroad were chanelled in alleviation your plight u wouldst have been wailing......

Buhari is an examplerly leader
[/s]

If only ur quota system education was obtained with a little bit of sincerity your naivety would have been limited and ur ability to stand up for urself would have been resounding..

Buhari remains a criminal and child rapist and a bloody murderer..
A brainless dullard like urself..
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by dunkem21(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
okomogo:

His wife and children flashing expensive clothes and accessories is also part of the modesty right. Why will his wife be carrying a two bedroom apartment in the name of designer bag?

Hahahaha grin
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Funlordjnr: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
MabraO:

See them enemy of progress
If the house were to be finer than that they would ve been crying tax payers money

Aeon oloshi

What else did you expect to read from ipob youth bastards? Or you no see dia names?
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by refreshrate: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aufbauh:

What is this kid talking about
Anyway i can understand with you as some comments are not meant for minors.

You're "gbagaun-ing" all over the place
You can't defend yourself rather you try to claim maturity?

I swear my chest hurts from too much laughter at you.
Continue deceiving yourself you hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. / Expel And Prosecute Omo-agege, Group Tells Senate / Rivers Crisis: Tinubu’s Intervention Must Not Violate Constitution — Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.