Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (45718 Views)

Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Jcob(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Na Agbara bottle dey beside Oga Tony?
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
I thought usually a digital scan of his signature is kept in high resolution and printed with a high dpi on each certificate. This man is technologically deficient. Laudable project though and I respect him for that. I'm sure he's not stressing his people the way FG is stressing us with YES-P.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
It's funny to see these men consume most of the information on Nigerian social media or at least have representatives who do it on their behalf. This thread is most likely in response to my post on the Bill Gates thread.

There's a big difference between these two males. One has money and a philanthropic mindset. The other only has money and would not mind making more to feed himself, family and engage in other frivolities. The world would remember one of them, the other, I can't vouch for; he doesn't have charitable projects to his name.
Also, signatures are extinct as a form of identification nowadays. People use insignias or if recognized internationally, only the brand name. If he still insists on using signatures there're more technologically advanced methods to lighten the workload. A poster above me mentioned one.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
S

ChangeIsCostant:
For a very successful man such as Tony Elumelu, time is money -so every minute counts. The Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Heirs Holdings Ltd, Elumelu, was spotted working while on a journey in his luxury private jet.

He shared this on his social media page.

Hard at work signing the certificates for our 1000 2016 Class of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs who will be arriving Lagos in less than 24 hours ahead of this year's Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum. This Forum has grown to become the largest gathering of African entrepreneurs and supporting stakeholders including investors, media, business leaders and policy makers. I am proud of the TEF team for their dedication and commitment to hosting a world class event every year. I can't wait to meet this year's outstanding entrepreneurs from 54 African countries. Long live African entrepreneurship!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/time-is-money-photo-of-nigerian.html

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Signing payroll I guess grin

ChangeIsCostant:
For a very successful man such as Tony Elumelu, time is money -so every minute counts. The Nigerian billionaire and Chairman of Heirs Holdings Ltd, Elumelu, was spotted working while on a journey in his luxury private jet.

He shared this on his social media page.

Hard at work signing the certificates for our 1000 2016 Class of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs who will be arriving Lagos in less than 24 hours ahead of this year's Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum. This Forum has grown to become the largest gathering of African entrepreneurs and supporting stakeholders including investors, media, business leaders and policy makers. I am proud of the TEF team for their dedication and commitment to hosting a world class event every year. I can't wait to meet this year's outstanding entrepreneurs from 54 African countries. Long live African entrepreneurship!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/time-is-money-photo-of-nigerian.html

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by zabadii(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Vaxt:
This girl is twisting my brain
sack the devil.

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by wtfCode: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm inspired undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tolexander:
So billionaires also use bic pen?
wonder shall never end!
Yes, but we use green colour.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by GoodSide: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
just too show off

like who cares about mr tony tony
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is a donkey
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Black man is always foolish grin grin grin grin grin ever seen Donald let you do it freely show up dis way or Bill gate.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
He inspires me
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Eleda! Wa sanu emi naa. shocked
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
work indeed
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by miketayo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
emvico:
embarassed

pulsar
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by emysilva: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2016
If u wish to make more money in other business related to MMM, kindly join the whatsapp group, where I will give u guys this piece of mind blowing article
https:///IYYQygAcxqh26ZgAFZS6sl
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by frankodus(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Hardwork pays
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one sir, keep up the good work

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Datevilme:
I wonder what's in that green bottle beside him undecided... Alomo maybe grin
it looks like sabrina grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Solmax(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=50586704]Vanity! Money is not everything jare! undecided[/quote
]
True! but make sure U have more than enough of it before saying that.

Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Solmax(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Vanity! Money is not everything jare! undecided

True! but make sure U have more than enough of it before saying that.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Solmax(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

True
But make sure U have more than enough of it before saying that.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Solmax(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

True!
But make sure U have more than enough of it before saying that.
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Leverage
Re: Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Arguably there is no other African institution in existence today, that devotes as much time and resource into offering young, inventive Africans a foothold on the ladder of success, than the foundation established by Nigeria's Tony Elumelu of Nigeria.

In a land a-swarm with money-grubbing, jet-setting miracle pastors who fleece the flock to live high on the hog, and unrepentant embezzlers of state funds, vying at the food trough alongside assorted other profiteering leeches who plunder of their own nation's treasury for a living, Mr. Tony Elumelu stands out as a visionary, far-sighted implementer of dreams, who singles out winning horses in the race of life, and then bestows unto them life-changing financial support that uplifts an entire continent, one gifted entrepreneur at a time.

On a more serious note, our Chairman's jet is starting to look a little dated and confined. Time to upgrade the bird to a BIGGER bird.

Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge