Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,845 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. (747 Views)

Anybooks Writing Contest Invitation-up To $1500 Awaits To Be Claimed / Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) / Call For Submissions: The New Man Writing Contest 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by RCINC: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK. There are lots of writing contest in Nigeria, however, there seems to be a clause added to the majority of them - *18 and above*

I work with teenagers and kids, I have a passion for the younger generation, it's why my educational organization is focused on THEM and women.

So here's the thing, I will test run a writing contest for teenagers (13-18) the win might not be much because I'm starting out. Might just be #3-5k for now, but all contestants and winners get to own full right to their intellectual property! I get to post the best contestants on my site BUT WITH THEIR FULL CREDIT.

so if you are a teenager and you can whip a five hundred word story that puts your peers to shame, THIS IS FOR YOU!!

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON
LIST OF JUDGES COMING SOON
GUIDELINE COMING SOON

LET'S SUPPORT THE FUTURE TOGETHER
BU SCHOLARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow!dis is great.gonna try my bst.pls inform me wen d competition starts
Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Nice one. Let me see what I can do.
Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by nastynic(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Following
Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by RCINC: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
BU Young Writer's Prize gets bigger!

So last week, I decided to host a young writer's contest for teenagers between the ages of 13-18.
I'm really excited and pleased to announce that our contest just got BIGGER!!
Porsch Stores an international female clothing line has joined our train for the test run edition, and they will be covering the long story prize!!!
It gets better! The Girl Child Empowerment Initiative has also hopped on this train and will be giving out the prize to the best female writer and also an ambassadorial position.
We are really excited!

All details to be released soon!!

Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by iseeicome: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. by oluebubeneo(f): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
following

(1) (Reply)

Your Mind The Key / 3mjaj Sweet Sorrow! / The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.