Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) (5215 Views)

FRESH Toto(adventure Of Prick Master And Miss Young Toto? / Adventure With The Slay Queen's / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2018
[b][co
my name is sam tee welcome to my world of adventure,i'm 17yrs old we are two boys and two girls in my family.i'm a native of enugu state...so brothers and sisters.make una relax with popcorn and cool cup of.hypo! Because am.abt to bring you a story full.of adventurers

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chapter(1)
the atmosphere was turning dark as if it's already evening i checked time on my pkako phone only to see 5:11pm.....mtcheeew! Time still dey sef...and this stupid rain no even gree make i price those stuff wella atleast even if na 2oonaira i gain sef na beta money.... within few seconds people began to run helter skelter,most'especially...the market women who have no shop maybe due to the nature of their goods..........they av start packing goods from roadside into various stores in other to avoid stories dat touches the heart...............i was already through buying føoditems my mum sent me.but ken was nowhere.to be found and i can't look for him now because of.the rain....i was almost at the motocycle park when i heard somebody screaming my name....sam!...sam!!!
I dnt need anybody to.tellme that it was ken calling me
ken:sam wait for me nah!
Me:ooboy watin dey worry.u sef?
Ken:guy nawo for you oo!....naso you for take leave me here abi
me:no i for sleep here waiting you
ken:na,ghod save you say,..u you never leave.i for panel beat your life mtcheeew!
Me:says who i beat.like pikin lastweek abeg make enter bike.make.we dey go house jare...
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
abeg no vex abt the mistakes na my firsttime jare....#willimrove
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by oloyedprince1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok bro, i dey follow

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=oloyedprince1 post=68186806]ok bro, i dey follow[/quote
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks mahn! I sight u brotherly expect nextupdate tomorrow morning......
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2018
continues.....................

ken and I entered okada that took us home..... on getting to my house I could hear my mum's voice from afar screaming...........

onye o'shi thief... thief that is who your are!...I have worn you time without number to stop taking my money without my permission but you won't abide to simple instruction eh!!.... Daniel please stop stealing my hard earn money biko I beg you with the name of God...how can u keep on stealing my money if not that you're a heartless fool ...this is just wickedness

dad:NNE is okey... please low your voice please u'er already attracting people's attention... biko let's settle this matter inside as one family instead of shouting and screaming like a crazy woman

mum:so u'er now refering to me as a mad woman okwa'e ?? in fact am sick and tired of this attitude of yours,whenever any issue that requires immediate intervention like this particular one raise u keep on acting all cool and calm as if it is all is well ....or is it because he is your brother......hmmmm!!! please and please talk to him o!!! because am really tired of him

uncle Dan is my dads younger brother,since he came back from Lagos he has been something else,he doesn't just steal the guy is also a degree Holder in field of womanizing

I came down from the bike and work towards my compound, I didn't even bother to greet my parents because I new it would be waste of energy,,,,I new for sure non of them would respond,,,,, so I jejely Work to the backyard only to seen uncle Dan munching what seems like meat .,,and I went close to him...

me: uncle Dan good evening o!

uncle Dan :heyyyy!! my little man watdup bro?

me::na sky dey up oo

uncle Dan:how was market nah,hope u bought something for me eh

me:I look at him and swallowed a hiss.... no bros I didn't buy anything jare u knw that the rain was too much so didn't get the chance to price things down and get some money just like u thought me

uncle Dan: okey no wahala ,,take this one he stretched forth his hand and gave me some meat,I guess should be suya,I collected it
tho the meat sweet like mad
later that evening when we finished cooking, my younger sister took uncle Dan's food to his room,,
she came back and we all ate together to our satisfaction

after the meal we all went to our various room
everybody lay down on his bed with smile on his face because the meal was delicious,,, I share a room with my younger brother Ben,my two sisters share one,my dad and mum one while uncle Dan stay in the visitor's room

it was around 9 o clock WHR almost everybody were asleep, when I felt the urge to poo
I quickly stoodup,took my palaza phone and switch on the light ( tank God for techno phones their torch light na street light) I when to the backyard through the back,and head straight to the toilet because my dad built our toilet separately from the main building,,,,, I entered the toilet and almost faint due to odour that was emitting from the toilet,,,,,chai watin be all this one na why is it that this guy called Dan would never do something and do it like a normal human being,see how he just left the toilet unflushed ,,don't ask me how I knew that he was the one....I quickly dash out of the toils with usenbolt speed

I looked around and saw one black nylon on the floor. I picked it with immediate infect,without checking it very well I bent down and released all my waste metabolic product,,,,,,,after I disposed it and went back to my room,,,,,,I never new Kalmar will visit me with him girlfriend called bitch!!
I didn't know that the nylon I used to poo was the same one uncle Dan used to eat suya

I was waiting for sleep to come and take me away into wonderland,,but it never came that night no! it didn't.... after like 15minutes letter my pe**is region started hurting me some how....initially I tot na normal thing but the thing didn't stop instead it was increasing per secs ...eyyee!!! I screamed and jumped up,,,I was matching up and down inside my room making sure that my tow leg are separate from each other cos it seems the tin hurt more if two of them touch,,,as if that one no do I grab hand fan and began blowing my prick breezzz fia fiaaa fiaaa

my brothers wokeup,shock written all over his face because he saw me washing my prick with water and blowing my self hand fan wit the other hand

Ben:bro watin happen na

me:pepper o!!! pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben:burst into hot laughter that almost draw NY parents attention

chai who said big boy no dey cry,,,,then try this at home....omo na so I take sleep by after 1am that day

stay tuned for next update,,, abeg try and comment after reading tankuu

mum:
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 2:34am On Jun 05, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked grin
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2018
chapter............ 2

giirrrriiin!!!!!! my alarm woke me the following morning, I lazily stoodup and work towards the window only to see how bright everywhere was,,,,,,wow! I have really slept o!,I stared at the wall clock in my room "what"!! I dashed out of my room to the bathing room immediately,
I came back to my room and met Ben already dressing for school

me:Ben why didn't you Wake me??

I could see how hard he was trying not to laugh....

Ben:sorry bro , I decided not to disturb ur sleep since you slept late last night

me:okey where is everybody??

Ben: mum has gone to shop while dad and others left for school

me:ehe! oya start going so u won't be late

Ben;your food is in the kitchen o!

my mum sell provisions and food stuffs while my dad is the headmaster in my school tho he has some other investment's like ranging from block industry and transportation company that only operates in my state (the man get monni sha)

I quickly dressed up and went to kitchen and ate my breakfast
after that I quickly took my school bag and Left the house

fine boy u don late o! come enter make dey go na,said the bike man

oga na fifty naira I get o!

no wahala enter.......

we got to my school gate,I came down from the bike and paid the man

I was heading towards the school gate when our gateman man started asking some silly question

why u come late today oga??

I didn't bother to answer the old man since I was already late, so I just pass him and went inside the school compound,,, o boy tank God ss3 students were still standing outside with Mr tuckin addressing them on how prepared they should be for the upcoming ssce

he finished his nonsense talk and allowed us to enter our various class

that morning I had Mr tuckin subject mathematics as my first subject that morning................... throughout his period I couldn't concentrate at all,was just dozing due to last night event which made me sleep late

finally his period which seems like enternity was over,he gave us classwork to do before break time because he would come when break is over to Mark our notes

Mr tuckin: listen carefully everybody u must all do this class work failure to do it u get five lashes of my koboko and if u fail it five strokes,so I will advise u to stay back during break and do it

OK sir!!!,,,we all chorused

they rang bell for break and everybody dashed outside,ken came to my sit and woke me up
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
ken came to my seat and saw me sleeping................ ********** ken is my best friend and also my classmate ken:sam!! Tee!! Ahah this one u'er sleeping u go vigil? Abi u visit chichi?? Me:i raised my head up slowly wondering why this goat no go just leave me alone ken:guy open eye joor make we dey go break nah! On hearing that i stoodup and we both went outside............ken and i decided to go and eat indomie with egg at mama T canteen......we were still,waiting for our indomie to be ready infact we don wash spoon hold for hand sef....all of a sudden my eye just jam one babe like that omo i forget say i even hold spoon for hand,i left ken and ran towards the girl but watin come spoil,my show be say my dad was coming towards the girl direction chai which kind man be this sef oboy i quickly change my dimension asap....i went back only to meet ken eating our precious indomie with one girl called loveth...........i gave him one kind deadly stare nahim the goat just wink at me signalling me not to come spoil,him show.....as a big boy na i just request for fried rice,chicken and fanta make me sef form big boy small after all na my papa be principal so if i no pay my papa go pay na......we all enjoyed our sef abi naso i tot.......i sat one coner watching ken do his thing wow ken my guy na expact o cos they babe was just lauphing througtout me sef just dey smile without knowing what they were saying....2mins later they rang bell for break over and we all went back to our class ............................................... We got to our class and met some of my classmate gambling while some were just gisting...i went straight to my sit and start talking with the girl(jenny)sitting at my front
me:jenny how far na

jenny:i'm fie o just like u left me

me:that means u should, still be a virgine na

jenny:hahaha!! U must be joking;naughty you

me:so how was the maths today na

jenny:were you not in the classs

me:of course i was but the thimg be say i slept all through;,

jenny;lazy bone,yea it was awesome and man even gave us classwork sef

me:like seriously,oya give me urs let me quickly copy it

jenny:you better be fast because he will soon be here for marking o and he promised to give anybody that fail or fail to do it five sweet lashes

me:whaaat!! Sweeet ko bitter ni,,onya biko give me let me copy it asap(chai last time the man caught me flying out my uniform,he beat me like a criminal infact i forgot my class and went to sit in jss3 A

i was already at the last line when mr tuckin entered my.class to mark our scripts,,i screamed jesuu when i saw the koboko in his hand and the whole class burst into laugter
we all submitted our notes for marking,when he was through he called our class captain(wisdom)to share our notes
He gave jenny her own but the girl after peeping inside her note no gree show me so i kukuma wait for my own to be given to me

the guy gave me my not.................................................

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii this girl na olodo...iti bolibo infact iti npataka(dull brain,not intelligent at all)
ken came to my seat if am not mistaken the guy don dey cry sef

me;ö boy u don start cring sef,,,when the man never touch u

ken; guy watin we go do na zero i score o

me;me too i copied from jenny

ken:me too

me:whaaat!

peter the shortest boy has been watching the two friends closely,,,,,,yea dis one na better opportunity to grab better money from this two bullies,they have done alot of bad things to me,if i no punish them now this kind opportunity fit no come again,,with this thought he stood up and embark on a revenge junny to ken and sam tee seat

Me:ken this one peter is coming to my seet with smile u sure say we dey safe

ken:lets watch and see nah maybe he gat some escape route,u knw the guy smart somehow

He got close to them and greet

peter:gudafternoon broses!

Me:small p,how far na

peter:i no far at all

ken:abi na,,so watin carry u come meet us na

petersadhis face ligthened up the more his plan was workin,it was even easy sef) ehmm! Bros i guess una get zero too for that maths

ken and i: yesss!

Peter:gud i gat better plan that we can use to escape that koboko

me:oya na watin u still dey wait for?

peter:u be correct guy jare,,,,,,,,oya here it goes....since we all got zero what we have to,do is to just add a small curve to that zero and it will automathically turn to six! With that we will surely escape that koboko

me:wow! U'er a pure yahooo plus guy

ken:are u sure that man won't catch us and if he does u guys no what it means

peter:forget that one jare na me dey tell u so leave that level

me:tank u jare

peter:tank u na no mans salary o bros sam,make una fin me small money na,,,i saw u guys eating indomie and fried rice at mama T canteen
So bros dn't tell that money no dey o

ken and i gave him 200naira and he left to his seat

Mr tuckin started checking our scores one after the other

mr tuckin wasn't actually his real name his real name was mr vicent odogu
But he got the popular name tuckin
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
He got the name mr tuckin due to his hatered towards any student that fly out his or her school uniform,he would catch u and beat the hell out of you........so this went on till students changed his name to mr tuckin because after punishing you he would tell you to,tuckin ur uniform....

Mr tuckin was now a seat away from mine.....chai this man should not catch me o!
He got to my seat omo i just siezed my breath and closed my eye

.................................he left

Chaiiii oboy nwannee!! This man stupid o! So he didn't even notice ,,,more sense to peter jare infact inspiration fall on him

mr tuckin was now done checking our notes,he quietly went to his table and brought out his koboko

chai some students started caring most especially the girls with their cocrodie tears
he raised his koboko up and one boy sitting at the front roll thinking that he wanted to beat him fainted na those kinda boy we dey call nma oke(woman rapaa)

mtcheeew! Mr tuckin hissed and signalled everybody to keep quiet

mr tuckinsadhe cleared his throat) no need to cry or faint,u guys are lucky because some of you have made yourselves a scape goat .....so listen to ur name and if u hear ur name just come out and get ur ass ready for 10 strokes

samuel thomas! Immidiately i heard my name chai my heart skipped one beat....ken,peter and one stubborn boy called jerry were also called out,jerry is peters seatmate,we got to the front of the class and peter dashed outside with unlimited speeeed!

I wanted to do thesame because i was damn afraid of that koboko but mr tuckin comment stopped me

mr tuckin:oh! U'er running okey o! That is times two which will be 20 strokes with hard labour because it is now double offence,mark my words atleast u all know me verywell i keep to my words like God...................oya start coming foward one by one,on hearing this we all started dragging ourselves fighting for who would stand at the back because no body wants to go and chop the koboko first when the man still have enough strenth....we were still dragging when jerry picked two small stones and put one in his left armpit and the second one in his right armpit after that he started saying something i guess should be incantation.beat me not to pain me but for me to have fun

i stared at him and asked

me:jerry watin come be that one

jerry:watch and see for your sef

with that he bounced foward and bent his back to recieve his strokes

omo u need to ,see how this guy was just recieving those strokes without even shaking,to the extent that the whole class started hailing and helping him to count his strokes

class:jerry!! Jerry!!!....seven! Eight!! Nine!! Ten!!!...wow! Awesome that was it bravo!

Next! That was mr tuckin

omo i quickiy grab two stones.who said magic no,good,...i put one in my right armpit and the other one in my left armpit...then i said beat me not to pain me but for me to have fun! chai with that bounced out with new working step,when i got to mr tuckin chai u need to come see how i relaxed my back and bent it wella with hope that it won't even hurt me just like jerry omo i position my back wella to,the extent that mr tuckin smilled and rub my back then said guddu boy,he raised his koboko up to 360 degrees north and landed it on my back with full force taaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i screamed in pain and ran out of the class the class with full speed

The whole class including mr tuckin burst into hot laughter

i swear throughout that week i didn't get my sef
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
next
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
chapter....................(3)

the following day was saturday,i was glad atleast i won't go to school today,my phone peeped indicating an incoming call,i took it and saw that it was chioma

***wow! it's been long i spoke with this bae*****na so so complain she go start now****

***i picked the call ****

me:hello,this one u remember me today Watsup

chioma: u'er not even ashamed of yourself eh,what kind of friend are you,for the past two months we haven't seen each other and you didn't even bother to call or even come check on me

me:Chai i thought as much** noo! is not like that,see how you'er already judging me without even asking to know what caused my sudden behaviour,as if i don't normally call u

chioma:is not as if I'm judging you o!, just that i was angry with you for not calling me for a long time now

me:why didn't you call since i failed to do so

chioma:what?are you angry with me,this one i did now is what no be call

*****which kind of wahala be this one na*******

me:angry ko am not angry at all o!,intact am very happy now that i have heard you voice**i said that wishing she would change the topic**

chioma:ok can you come to my house please am bored

me:**wow this one na better opportunity for me to carry out this my adventure that i have been longing for,i have watched alot of porn videos Chai kongi wey dey hold me eh. na god dey save all this my street girls i really want to know how the thing dey taste*******
ok na i might come.....

chioma:yesss!!!!!,since my boyfriend disvirgin me and travel i have been longing for sex like hell****i**
Chai i have to make sure that he come o what should i tell him now

.. i have something special to show you when you come

me:hmmm something like what? tell me nah,let me know if i should start coming

chioma:when you come

hung up*******

me:hello !hello Chai this girl sef
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
i quickly dropped the phone and dash outside to meet my sister and beg her to help me with my house chores

i saw my sister washing her clothes at the backyard,i was working towards her when uncle Dan called me

uncle Dan:Sam! abeg come

me:ha!! watin be this one, bros i dey come wait let me tell my sister something

***i walked up to her****

me:babe m how far na

****i always use the word "babe" for my sister anytime i want something from her

gift:Hahaha!!!! babe kwa?......i know you want something but what am not sure of is what it is this time around,,just Bear it in mind that you have to pay if you really want my help

me:which kind of siblings did i even have; you guys can never make use of una church mind help person in time of need,anyway money no be problem

gift:omena cash one(money spender) oya talk watin carry you come

Me:please you will help me to wash the toilet and my clothes

gift:ok toilet 200,clothes 100naira. total 300naira

me:take 200hundred when i come back i will give you the remaining 100hundred naira me

gift:ok babe m

me:mtcheew!!!!!!!! babe ko after collecting my last card abi

i left my house to visit ken and tell him about chiomas call and her invitation

ken's house is not far from mine is just a street away from my street

i got to the main road and crossed to the other side of the road that lead to ken street,i saw one girl working down the street although i could only see her back,yea i think i have seen that figure before it was when she looked back that i confirmed her to thesame girl that i left ken at mama tee canteen in school on Friday to meet but unfortunately my dad spoiled my show

Chai this girl too fine o,some times i do think that god is partial in creating human being because some people just like this girl now looks extremely beautiful while some like pogba

she saw me and i she recognised me to be her school Mate or principals son because she stopped

i fastened my pace so as to catch up with her

me:hey how you doing

girl:am fine and you

me:am good l,your face seems familiar

girl:yea am a new student in your school i guess your dad is the principal

me:yup! you're right,so which class and what's ur name

girl:am winifred but you can call me winnie for short....uhmm actually i supposed to be in sss3 but my dad said that i have to repeat ss2 cos i didn't do well in the promotional exam so am in ss2

me:wow your papa na soldier!?

winnie:Hahaha!!! no he is not o

me:ok o am Sam tee nice to meet you

winnie:same here

me:do you live here?

winnie:yes that's my house over there we just packed in here last month

me:i thought as much because my best friend lives here but this is my first time of meeting. you here

winnie:yea see you later bye

****she left****

Chai why this girl leave na i don't mind talking with her throughout today infact for the rest of my life

but this girl too fine mehn everything is complete for her body.

i got to ken's house and saw his senior brother zubby sitting out side with his girlfriend

me:goodday bro

zubby:how far Sam the hansome bobo see as you just dey fresh and you come wear gucci again Chai

me:bros all this praise for me infact my head don dey swell o

zubby:hahaha

i left them and went inside the duplex,i saw ken watching black panther 2 in the sitting room

me:guy wattsup

ken:bad boy

me:na the two both of us na...partner in crime

ken:me wey be pastor.......

me:is this black panther 2

ken:yea you never watch m abi

me:yes o abeg if you're through borrow me let me watch it

ken;ok

he focused back on the tv

ken i think you still remember chioma that my church girl that i told you about na

ken:sure i still remember her the one you both acted as husband and wife in your church drama

me:exactly,she called me this morning and invite me to her house promised to show me something special

ken;wow wow wow....guy start going na why you come dey waste time

me:please can you escort me

ken:no no that no go make sense na ....my presence go spoil your show so you have to go alone if you really won yansh her

Me:ehen! guy na true talk o

*****i later left ken house and used the address that chioma sent to me and locate her street

i got to the junction and board a bike that took me to coal camp where chioma live in enugu town
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
cool

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
i got to the junction and board a bike that took me to coal camp where chioma lives

the bike man was really speeding like somebody on a high weed

i kukuma dey glance at the address that chioma sent to me so that this crazy okada man won't carry me to another state

*********20mins later*******

the bike man stopped at one junction, i guess should be the one chioma wrote in the address

bikeman:guy come down na here be coal camp,your money na 150 and i no get change o!

me:ok,why didn't you tell me that you no get change before

bikeman:na because say you no ask me na

me:oga i don't have change with me,na 200naira be the only change with me

bikeman; so watin we go do na

me: don't worry,take i gave him the 200.....you can keep the change

bikeman: Chai oga after you na you o!
thank you very much

he start his bike and zoomed off*****

i brought out my phone and placed a call to chioma

she picked at the first ring

it seems she have been holding her phone waiting for my call

me:hello,am at the junction come and pick me

chioma:ok just give few minutes am coming

******2mins later*******

i saw her coming out from her street
when she saw me,she smiled and started working towards me

Chai this girl is a through definition of beauty,,,,,,,she wore a short pink skirt and a white top designed with pink flowers at the front

when she got to where i was standing,we hug each other

me:wow see your shape you're just looking beautiful and sexy.....tell me, what is your secret na

chiom:secret kwa is you that i should be asking that question,because you kept looking handsome everyday

me:abeg don't keep a gentle man standing

chioma:oh! sorry dear...you know i have really missed you

hmmm!, this girl is really hot mehn i just pray that there will be a show o!

we walked down her street, when we got close to her house she pointed at it

chioma:that is my abode

me:wow so you are living in thethis kind of big mansion

chioma:Hahaha funny you...yea that's where i live

we got to her gate and the security man opened the gate for us

me:good day sir

gateman:goodu afternoon nnwam(my son),,,,,how are you doing

me:fine sir

chioma and i walked inside their house

wow money is really good o! Chai see as parlour just be like paradise

chioma told me to sit down on one couch in their sitting room and make myself comfortable, she called their househelp to come serve me before she excused her self and went up stairs i guess that is where her room is.....

i was still watching a tv program showing on their big plasma television

when a girl about 18yrs walked up to me

wow this girl really resemble somebody that i have met before

good day! you're welcome sir........what should i offer you we have orange juice,mineral and alcoholic drinks which one should i get for you

i was just staring at her...... .........that took my memory back to the only girl that i think i really love ........yea she really looks like her

hello!! tell me what i should i get for you and stop staring at me like that before you drill a hole on my body with your eyes......

immediately she said that,i realised that i have been staring at her....i came back to reality so i have been staring at this girl

me:oh sorry...you were saying

she:what so

me:i quickly interrupted her before she complete what she was about to say

emmm! never mind jare just get a glass of water
for me that one will do

she:water ko.......don't worry I'll get you orange juice it is specially made by me am sure you I'll like it

she turned to leave.......as she was heading toward an open door beside the dining

i focused my gaze at her big and heavy back side

o boy i must yansh this girl o
she too carry...is a must o .....i go put head Chai

she later came back with a tray containing a glass jug and glass cup

she brought a side stool to my front and bent down to drop the tray on it

as she bent down her succulent breast just pop up showing through her top Chai as i saw it my joystick stood up instantly

me:wow thanks alot. so what's your name

oh! am peace

me:ok peace that's a nice name....you're such a beautiful girl hope you know.......can we be friends ??!

peace: friends kwa hmmm! you'er not serious so you want to be friend with your aunty abi or is it because you'er tall

i was about to reply her when chioma screamed my name from up stairs

peace: oya go and answer your girl friend yeye boy

i stood up and she hit my back as i walk pass her

i followed the stairs to the top flour,but i was confused when i got up because there where alot of doors so i couldn't locate her own room.....after searching for her room without any result i decided to call her name

me:chioma!!!

she opened her room door and beckoned me to come inside

wow her room is really big and beautiful

me:your room is beautiful and it smells nice too

chioma: thank you

she sat down on her bed with her laps exposed

Chai as i sight it my joystick rose immediately

chioma:now tell me and stop staring at me like that.......have you had sex before

i was shocked when i heard her say that.....i wasnt expecting it so soon

me:no not at all although i have watched alot of porn videos. and am already tired of watching another man enjoy

chioma: Hahaha!! naughty boy...so do you want to taste the real thin
g

me: quickly replied her with a yes na

she stood up and came to where i was standing

chioma:did you love me

mesadnow its my joystick that is doing. the talkin because my brain don shot down am now as good as a zombie) yes na i really love you

chioma:i have been giving you green light since just that you have been too blind to notice.....Sam i truly love you my soul and heart beats for you...i have been waiting for this moment for a long time

with that she grab my head and our lips met....mehn the kiss was really deep....trust nija girls they can chop off your lips in the name of romantic kiss.....she was even the one doing the whole kissing because it was my first time all my attempt to catch up with her was total nonsense

that last for 20mins before i saved myself by withdrewing my mouth

Chai come see as i was just breathing like a pig

when i regained my strength i lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bed......i lay her there and removed all my clothes

gently i pulled of her top Chai omo see flat tommy o

after that i reached for here skirt and quietly removed it o boy this girl Carry o see fresh laps

i freed her breast from her bra
nna mehn come see world most beautifully succulent and firm breasts standing like pawpaw

Chai if it takes only to be an infant to suck this breast i swear at that moment i was ready to turn and remain a small baby forever as long as it will grant me access to this breast am staring at now

as i touched her soft firm breasts like agege bread she let out a soft moan.....""ahhhhsss!!"".

o boy i charged at them instantly sucking one and using my hand to handle one interchangeably

17mins later******

i left her breast and moved down to her pant........

i gently pulled it off her leg......
ewoo !! see pu**y o!

her pussy was neatly shaved

i buried my head on it just the way i always see them do in the porn videos that i watch.......i started using my tongue to lick and suck her vigii

she was moaning and vibrating under me..holding my head tight on her vigii so as to make sure i won't stop

15mins later she released some oily liquids Chai shey na pees be this one i tried to remove my head but she grab me tight with her leg and hand

when she finally opened her eyes she freed me and stood up

chioma: nice job now is your turn so liedown let me suck you

hmmm i obeyed her like a zombie that i was

she removed my boxers and brought out my long dick

wow you'er really long down here she said before putting my long man in her mouth

Chai the sensation was unbearable as i pushed her off

aghhhhhhhh!!!!!! i screamed

what? why did u push me na

sorry o but the thing too sweet for me

she smiled and positioned her self i guess it is called dogy style

as i sight her on that position my long man stood up hard

Bleep mee harddddd!!!

i went close to her and positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy

her leg shaked**********

i went in gently wow she was really tight as her vigii wall held my dick tightly......i closed my eyes to welcome the pressure that. i was getting

i went in full and she screamed out of pressure"""aghhhhhhhh!!!!!""" oh my godd!!!!

i moved my waist backward and went in again Chai now am cloud 29.

Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam Pam!!!!!!!

that was the sound our flesh was making

we went on till 30mins later*****

we both cum together....and i collapsed on her back we stayed like that till we regained our strength back

now i was already feeling somehow after i have had my so called sex adventure that i have been longing for.........maybe kinda guilty feeling..i wasn't feeling so excited like before again Chai

i guess chioma noticed my new mood

what is the problem hope you'er ok

nothing o am fine.....i faked a smile trying not to hurt her with my new feeling

can we go another round she said

no. o!! all my body don weak like rag...thanks alot u"er such a darling..thanks for making my day memorable

you'er welcome my love.....ehen! shebi. i told you that i have a special thing that i want show you

yea! really special and it worth it thank you once more

no not the sex jare

she reach for a fancy nylon containing a carton box

me:wow what is that i said trying to open it but she stopped me and said it is a suprise open it when you get home

i thanked her and went inside the bathing room to clean

cameout and met her absence .....so i just dressed up.took the nnylon and head down stair straight

as i was descending i could hear her discussing and laughing out hard with peace

i came out and saw her sitting at the dining with peace

am going o i said to them

chioma:won't you come and eat before you leave yeye boy better eat before you go and faint out side

as if she new that i was damn hungry

i ignored her comments and went to sit on a chair

after the meal, we all discussed together before i left around 6 in the evening

as i stood chioma went up stair to change her clothes so that she can escort me to the junction

peace quickly give a piece of paper tome....i folded it and hid it inside my pocket

chioma later came down and we left

****************/
*******/////***********

i got home feeling dizzy....

i just fell on my bed and that was it for the day i slept till next morning
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
hey brothers and sisters

guess what is inside that nylon chioma gave to me any body that get it right will be awarded with a recharge card in next update

#guess right and win
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
clothes
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Youngzubi:
hey brothers and sisters

guess what is inside that nylon chioma gave to me any body that get it right will be awarded with a recharge card in next update

#guess right and win
Cartoon
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
hmm

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
where is that goat,where is he?,i will show him that nobody have ever in this life tried to mess with me or any of my property ......

infact if i didn't see his head off his neck today.. anyday you meet me on the road just spite on my face and call me a coward.....

i have heard and seen enough,now is time for me to show reason,why they call me DIKE !!!

he has just crossed his boundary by touching my daughter,not just a mare touch but having the gut to sex her....no!! noooo!!!

i can't take this. mba nu this is an insult to my personality nu nu eh!
tufiakwaa!!! aluu !!

i could hear somebody shouting,infact it was like a music to my wonderful morning sleep

i was in dreamland,but could hear a man's voice ranting consistently without stop

i tossed round my bed from one edge to the other,lookin for a better part of my bed that would give me more luxurious comfort

no! this one don pass dream o. abi music

that was when i opened my eyes to reality, the shout wasn't a dream its real

yes its clear now a man is shouting outside the house,i guess people are already there because i can her them trying to calm the man

i saw my brother, Ben standing at the window looking at the latest event abi morning show that is being displayed outside

i stood up and work towards him to take a look at what was happening outside

me:Ben shift let see what is happening there

he adjust alittle

i looked outside

whaaaaaatt !!!!!!!!!

guess what i saw
ewooo!!!
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
i looked through the window and behold outside was Mr Dike with his daughter adaobi,with the look of things i don't think that what ever the problem was is a minor one

my both parents came outside to meet the yelling man

my mum quickly went down on her knees as she got to where Mr Dike and his daughter was standing

although i was still confused,the whole thing still look like a misery to me ontill my dad spoke,like seriously that was when their drama started gathering together in head like pieces of broken puzzle

uncle Dan has done it again o!,but i don't think he would be able to get away with this one,no he won't because he did it to the wrong person,Mr Dike of all people am sure the man would deal with him mercilessly at least he would make a gentle handsome looking man out him at the end

people were already trooping inside our compound in twos as if we are hosting a public show,truth nigerians with their amibo(gossip) nature

to make matter worst uncle Dan refused to open his door,that made Dike more angry both my parents and people that gathered tried all they could to convince him even they assured him of his safety but Dan knew better he new what would happen once he step outside.

Mr Dike is a very powerful man,highly respected among the whole community,he earned his fame and popularity with his herbal medicine which he used to cure numerous diseases including mad people too

he is a very nice man despite his great magical powers he never used them for any evil deeds unlike other local herbalist who go about kill people,invoking evil spirit to cause harm and misfortune to people,no Dike never partake in of those evil acts instead he use his own as means of help to others

he dine with both the rich and poor,he us well known for his huminity towards mankind

******flashback********
Mr dike's home earlier that same morning 6:30am

Dike woke that morning,he stood up and stretched his body,the cracking sound his joints made as he stretched made him satisfied

after that he work towards the entrance door which leads outside his duplex,he sat on a chair in his balcony as usual, he normally sit their every morning to receive early morning breeze despite the ceiling fan and ac in his room he believe that Natural one is still important to his body

he look at the main road and saw people rushing to work hurriedly to avoid traffic

Chai Africans see them always dressed in that white man fashion designed masquerade called suite,they deprive themselves this fresh morning breeze all in the name of white collar job! nonsense,they would leave their homes so early,come home late in the night at the end they receive penny as salary while one pot belly man who contribute less to nothing in growth of the so called company will call himself manager or ceo,he would pack all the money to himself his account would be bosting of billions! rubbish white men life

Thank God for my great late father,the backbone of umunzeh land,the great warrior who died fighting for his people....

we all saw him die unlike the white men religion that kept on reminding us of how one spiritual being died for us thousand years ago before we were even born,just tell me how can you die for the sins of people that have not exist,oh my people perish due to lack of knowledge

we Africans were all living fine and happy before those white men who's skin lack through colour brought their so called lifestyle to us,it was a salt into our injury

they discovered a continent consist of black people(Africa)

they came in and saw the numerous good things our land were blessed with, ranging from natural resources to culture

they thrived over it,they wanted it so badly but it wasn't easy for them go near there was no access to it

but they knew better,if you really want to catch a monkey it takes what attracts and make their mouth watering to draw them near,something that would stop them from thinking about the consequence of what the step they were about to take would bring upon them

black monkeys yes that is what we Africans are,the white people saw the good thing in us they wanted something that would give them free and easy access to them,so they brought us their religion preaching us to forgive and forget "givers never lack"

but our fathers didn't fall for it instead they shake their head side ways in disguise they saw it as an abomination

but the white men were far from giving up they new that we are black monkeys so what they have to do is to find something that would trigger our greediness and make us forget our heritage

so they brought us western education,but our fathers didn't fall for it too instead they hide us under the shield and comfort of their beds

then the white men saw our nearest future in the heads of the young ones,it brought a wide smile on their face they now know exactly what to do "slavery" yes they brought us slave trade,that was it our fathers fell woefully to this one,we never saw it coming,the money and war materials they offered us in exchange for our young and capable youths both male and female

we now sell our people to them in exchange of foods,money,war rifles and more

our believe was that they use those one we sell to them as labourers in their various farmland

No that wasn't it,they only send the dull brain ones to farm after they didn't do well in their brain capability test, all those dull ones are moved to farmland to work themselves to death,while the smart ones that yield a promising result in their test are sent to high schools. to acquire western knowledge,they teach them their religion and lifestyle, after they must have learnt alot from them

the blackwhite(Africans that were sold as slave but latter sent to school by the white people to acquire their knowledge) would be sent back accompanied by the white people to Africa
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
when they get to africa with the help of those blackwhite it was now easier than ever for them to penetrate through the mind of our fathers,communication is now easy because when the white men speak the blackwhite would translate and explain to our father in our own dialect same as when our father speak back ,,the blackwhite would also translate and explain to the white,with this our father saw that the white men meant no harm gradually a mutual relationship began to form between the white and our fathers

schools were introduced everywhere,look at us today technology everywhere we now see our culture as sin and unholy thing Chai uwaa!!!!!

he was in a deep thought that he wasn't oblivious of his environment

he didn't hear his wife and daughters voice

nkechi Mr dike's wife was shouting at her daughter to tell her where she was last night that made her come home late

adaobi you better open your mouth now and start talking,i didn't ask you to cry what i need now is a clear explanation or else i will be forced to call your father,you and i know what he is capable of doing if he ever hear this

mommy please!!! don't let him know
he would skin me alive
please don't tell him,i will tell you everything.....adaobi cried out

you better start talking now or never!

he stood up and work inside towards his wife and daughter when their noise was getting. too much,he got to them and said

Dike:what is the problem woman,why have choose this morning of all time to disturb the peace of the people

nkechi:is your daughter adaobi since her breast and yansh began to push out and develop she has totally changed,she has turned into something else can you believe that she came home yesterday by 12:00 am

as his wife said that he looked at his daughter ,what he saw shocked him,he has seen with his spiritual eyes what an ordinary human eye can't see...what it should better be lie he exclaimed and dash outside straight to his shrine

he got to his shrine and ran in with speed

taaawwaaiii was the sound of thunderous slap that landed on him he got himself immediately and ran outside

he work back inside but with his back this time around he quickly apologized to the gods for breaking their order by working in with his front instead of back
,he blamed it on his anger

after that he took a small calabash and pour a rainfall water inside,he said some incantation before the water inside the calabash displayed white light like a plasma tv

on it he saw uncle Dan diverging his daughter adaobi, what !!! he screamed in anger and ran outside to where his shivering daughter was he dragged her by her hand and straight they went to Mr ifechuckuw home.....(Sam tee's house)
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
your comments are needed for me to continue
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
[sup][/sup]
still loading

1 Like

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
welcome back
continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by IAmkingoludav(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thumbs up man Update
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by pacifust058(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
You're good bro
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by JamieP: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
nice one bruv following
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by Youngzubi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
chapter continues....................

with the help of some elderly people and my both parents Mr dike is now a bit calm

meanwhile uncle Dan on his own side,still lock himself up in his room,all pledge for him to open up fell on deaf ears for he knew better,he knew what would become of him as soon as he step his foot outside

how did i get myself into this mess,if only i wasnt drunk that night i wouldn't have touch adaobi of all people,but who would listen to me and still believe that i was drunk,no they all know me as a bad guy due to my life style,why me he kept on asking himself here and now

if i even get the chance to go outside there i won't grant them the opportunity to start asking me various stupid question..mtcheew he hissed...

is not as if am not being considerate my people but for the fact that the young man who committed this atrocity refused to show up like a man and claim his responsibility or even defend himself if he think that he is being accused,it adds more ingredient to my already boiling anger,let him come out and claim his responsibility only that would make this matter die down just for the fact that Mr efechukwu here is my good friend because it won't anything for me to turn him into an slowpoke even as he thought he is hiding inside that house..said dike

ewoo! nbanu it is not right nu...people chorus

no dont do that my friend let me go and get him my dad said as ge head towards our entrance door,he got in and went for the extra key for uncle Dan room,he opened his drawer as brought out the spare key and made for uncle dans room.....

he heard foot steps outside the door though he was very sure that the door is well locked but an extra key can still.be with them he thought as heard somebody insert key into his room door he stood up instantly ..

my dad open the door and went in he was furious at uncle Dan as he landed him a life reviving slap...
he pulled him out by his singlet, outside they went to meet the wailing crowed already formed outside

on sighting him those that already sitting down all stood in other to catch the whole event live as it unfolds ...

please sir dont harm me i promise to make it up to you sir...Dan went on his kneels

young man stand up,tout are lucky am no longer angry this people had calmed my temper just thank your ancestors for them,i only have two questions to ask you before all this people here...

did you rape my daughter!!!?

No sir it wasnt a rape we were secret lovers just that i got drunk last night which led me into doing what i did the way i did it ..Dan answered...

ok. are you going to take full responsibility when i say that i mean doing it like a man,by doing all it requires ranging from taking her in as your wife..

to everyone's amazement uncle Dan answered a very big yes to that...

that was it,everybody was dismissed while Mr dike and my parents walk back into the building for proper discussion

two weeks later test was carried out on the victim girl adaobi but she wasnt pregnant due to the fact that she was on her safe period as explained by the doctor

but dike still insist that uncle Dan will marry her because he was the one who disverging her,which uncle Dan accepted with smile on his face,when he was asked the reason for his consistent smile he answered

i love her so much but due to his fathers magic and power i was afraid to go near her home in other to ask for her hand in marriages but look at me now she all mine what a world....

6months later they got engaged,they did all the necessary things before uncle Dan travelled back to lagos in search of greener pasture while adaobi remained in our house and further her education which was now my dads responsibility

everthing went normal again,we lived together with adaobi as if she's one of my sister though it ought to be that way

days turned into weeks weeks into months,that was it so fast my waec was now a week away Chai reading things

house was already becoming boring for me day by day since uncle Dan left we now speak only on phone..exam should just come fast and go so that i would travel to my village

mehn my village guys are always funny and fun to be with...

to be continued
Re: Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) by deniguy01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
bro y u no complete am nah... pls drop it for my sake

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Writer's Block? / Chinua Achebe Rejects 50 Cent’s $1m For Use Of His Book Title / Dark And Dainty (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.