Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja (729 Views)

Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by metromediaboss: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
President Buhari and Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila during Jumat prayer service at Presidential Villa Mosque. May He accept our prayers. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photo-buhari-at-jumat-service-in-abuja.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by Unblockable: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
I thought today was his daughter's wedding! While other dignitaries are already in Daura, the President hasn't even left Abuja. Guess he's already there now sha?! Na Presidential jet go do the work. cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Baba Weldone so far

You need to do more

Wailers are still there doing what they are known for

Work and put them to shame

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless the progressive
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by chibuzorAbia: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
My presido!

Igbos must be forced to worship Mohammed.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
My presido!

Igbos must be forced to worship Mohammed.

If you are born as a Muslim you will be a Muslim all

through.

Likewise if you are born as a Christian you will be all

through.

Those that change between the two is people I respect

A little.

So don't sit down with that smug look on your face

And tell me that your religion is superior than other

Cause the truth is NO.

we should all have respect for other people's faith

That's the way and the only way.

Jerimiah 32 :27 says it all.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari At Jumat Service In Abuja by aminho(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unblockable:
I thought today was his daughter's wedding! While other dignitaries are already in Daura, the President hasn't even left Abuja. Guess he's already there now sha?! Na Presidential jet go do the work. cheesy grin
he did not attend the wedding he is not needed there he can appoint a representative according to islam

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have The Money To Refund To EFCC – Abati / We’ll Reject Punishment For Dollar Hoarders – Senate / When You Hate Anything APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.