Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! (6659 Views)

If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This / Osinbanjo Presidency: Afonjas Will Soon Begin To Respect GEJ / If Afonja,s And Flat Heads Can Unite The South Will Be Prosperous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Mazi Kashimawo Abdusalam Omenugo Onyekunamamakumadu Okafor grin

Wetin i tell you about my tribe ooh?
Chia! see name, nigga over name just they worry me

waiting una play yesterday?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
he thought you from the east (igbo) grin

I know grin but he should still have chilled instead of going gaga lipsrsealed
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

I know grin but he should still have chilled instead of going gaga lipsrsealed
nah, this is romance section, expect anything, anybody talking about peace is being tagged igbo/ND

no chill here cheesy
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
nah, this is romance section, expect anything, anybody talking about peace is being tagged igbo/ND

no chill here cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Mayflowa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
AlexCk:
Hehehehe,

Dnt take things serious here jare, pretty sure most people don't,

The ish be say, irrespective of social networks, tribalism don tey since Lord Lugard's time literally, na to dey hope make we stand above am(tribalism) shaaa.

But is actually worse in real life. DO you know how difficult for a non tribe to survive in the three major tribes area in nigeria? Or how to get a job in their companies area

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Ejanla07: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mtchewwww i am not in anyway connected to afonjas and pedophiles. . Insha allah biafra will come.

Once again rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:
First of all I want to apologise for calling you guys Afonjas, Flat heads and Pedophiles. I just wanted something that will catch your attention because tribalism is turning out to be a big problem

I want to start by saying we are one, we are all humans and we all want the same, a peaceful and fulfilling life

You'll see some people here associating certain evil things to a tribe e.g

A man in Ogun was arrested due to killing a person to participate some rituals

Then you'll see comments like 'Ah it's them again the Afonjas, Yoruba demons!'

A guy is arrested for trying to smuggle drugs into a country
Ah the flat heads have started again, wannabe israelites, they are so greedy!

A man in Kano rapes a 4 years old girl

The northerners are all Pedophiles!

Some people who claim to be intelligent will come here 'arguing', yet fail to understand that a person is evil because he is evil NOT because of its tribe.
Instead of condemning what the person did, the tribe will be attacked. At the end of the day the discussion won't be about the crime anymore but will literally turn into a tribal war.

Instead of creating unity we are busy creating hatred unwillingly or willingly.

Some will say this is for fun. Yet this type of 'fun' encourages hatred. Either you like it or not this type of 'fun' makes you associate certain things with a tribe. It wouldn't be about an individual anymore. It would all be about the tribe. How do you expect the younger generations to think logical when they are brought up with this kind of 'fun'?!

You all call yourself Nigerians, yet everything about you is screaming we are not one. Even if something happens, it wouldn't be a man did this, a lady did this rather it would be an ibo man did this, a yoruba lady did this. Even your politicians say e.g 'Yorubas have been betrayed'. How is this a country if you don't even see yourself as 1

Votes aren’t based on ideological affiliations or preferences, but on tribal identities yet you want Nigeria to grow? You'd rather do business with someone from the same tribe than more experienced individuals who could have been a better fit for a company?

Tribalism judges you by stereotypes , encourages hatred, gives room for discrimination , promotes selfishness and encourages hypocrisy

I believe in beauty in diversity. We are all humans with feelings, who strive for the same thing and we should work towards it instead of fighting against each other. Trying to prove who is the best in this and that is leading us to nowhere. Instead we should try learning from each other and also learn how to grow together. Also a person shouldn't be judged by its tribe but CHARACTER. I say no to tribalism
#saynototribalism

You nailed it young lady! This is no doubt, a virile stand against tribalism and unfathomable hatred. Only if majority of Nigerians can reason in this direction, then we will enjoy our unity even with our diverse culture.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Neyoor:

You nailed it young lady! This is no doubt, a virile stand against tribalism and unfathomable hatred. Only if majority of Nigerians can reason in this direction, then we will enjoy our unity even with our diverse culture.

Awww thank you cheesy
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

U mean my tribe ?

I'm Yoruba

You are not Yoruba. You are Afonja.

I'll believe you when I see you holding hands with a Igbo
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

Awww thank you cheesy

What's Awww for angry?? Do you want to get banned? Don't you know that seun eats his gbegiri and ewedu from the money generated by Igbos and cone head afonjas?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

Awww thank you cheesy

Question.

1. A man sleeping with and abusing a four year old girl.

2. A man killed and decapitated another man for so called money ritual.

3. A man intercepted at the airport departure trying to smuggle drug to another country.

Rate these crimes in the order of their evil index.

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2016
gbosaa:

Question.

1. A man sleeping with and abusing a four year old girl.

2. A man killed and decapitated another man for so called money ritual.

3. A man intercepted at the airport departure trying to smuggle drug to another country.

Rate these crimes in the order of their evil index.

And for what reason

A crime is a crime. There's no rating. What is wrong is wrong. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

U mean my tribe ?

I'm Yoruba

Immediately I read the thread my mind said, 'op must be Yoruba's.. Why is that..

It's only Yoruba people that like their prey calm and unaware..

You created this thread just like most adventures of a real Yoruba, when they made you believe everything was alright and 'boom!' they grab the trophy and started calling you 'not smart'..

The problems everyone is endearing in Nigeria today are largely caused by your kind that promised to stand but immediately the going toughens up, na Waka u dey!

Thing are perfect the way they are now, we don't need any lie lie peace..

Afonja, flaties and pedophile is everyone's point of attention to inter-tribal deceit Yorubas are champions at..
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

And for what reason

A crime is a crime. There's no rating. What is wrong is wrong. undecided

As a Igbo, I don't believe in money ritual and can not kill a man to make money.

I feel sick to my tummy knowing there are some grown men out there who abuse little children. It's very nauseating.

Will I sell weeds, white powder to willing buyers?? Hellyea... cool

I will and when I see you, you'll hug me and call me kabiesiyoo, jagaban, Oba Oloja ooni gbosaa, aereonakakanfo the 1st, owner of all the crocodiles and pythons in the swamps and lagoon, owner of all the fishes in Argungun. Father and maker of all the twins, ibejis and ejimas in Afonja land.

3 Likes

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

Awww thank you cheesy

You are welcome. I hope to read more of your work on National issues like this. Keep the pen glowing.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2016
gbosaa:

As a Igbo, I don't believe in money ritual and can not kill a man to make money.

I feel sick to my tummy knowing there are some grown men out there who abuse little children. It's very nauseating.

I will and when I see you, you'll hug me and call me kabiesiyoo, jagaban, Oba Oloja ooni gbosaa, aereonakakanfo the 1st, owner of all the crocodiles and pythons in the swamps and lagoon, owner of all the fishes in Argungun. Father and maker of all the twins, ibejis and ejimas in Afonja land.

You know the thing about people like you is you think you are making some points, you think you are smart . A typical tribalist like you refuses to recognize his faults, and even tries to hide them.

I won't argue with such kind of person, I won't discuss with a person with such a shallow way of thinking. I won't bring myself so low. Now kindly get lost!
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Immediately I read the thread my mind said, 'op must be Yoruba's.. Why is that..

It's only Yoruba people that like their prey calm and unaware..

You created this thread just like most adventures of a real Yoruba, when they made you believe everything was alright and 'boom!' they grab the trophy and started calling you 'not smart'..

The problems everyone is endearing in Nigeria today are largely caused by your kind that promised to stand but immediately the going toughens up, na Waka u dey!

Thing are perfect the way they are now, we don't need any lie lie peace..

Afonja, flaties and pedophile is everyone's point of attention to inter-tribal deceit Yorubas are champions at..

You must be hallucinating for this baseless assertion. I won't like to stoop to attack your tribe for your bogus and vexatious comment.

However, i need you to elucidate more on how the OP's article striked the wrong chord in you, that you couldn't but vent your your anger and taunt a particular tribe.

Perhaps, you need to read all over again for a better understanding of the piece.

And yet, unscrupulous person like you will stand up to say he is against tribalism.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neyoor:

You must be hallucinating for this baseless assertion. I won't like to stoop to attack your tribe for your bogus and vexatious comment.

However, i need you to elucidate more on how the OP's article striked the wrong chord in you, that you couldn't but vent your your anger and taunt a particular tribe.

Perhaps, you need to read all over again for a better understanding of the piece.

And yet, unscrupulous person like you will stand up to say he is against tribalism.

Give me a break with the same old trick you all use..

I don't preach against tribalism, infact I promote it because, everyone need to be conscious of people like you..

They preach peace in the day time but, stab you at night..

The very fabric that cord this contraption together was sourced by tribalism and it has festered over the years and has been established in every system that made up this Zoo..

All I said was, he or she lied and we don't care about your call for peace.. It's another of your traps...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by KingsleyJohn: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op stop all these symptom treatment. Nigerians are divided because of the CIVIL war, That is the sickness we need to treat not the symptoms (which include but not limited to hating each other). Nigeria have to come to face this facts, apologies tendered, amends made, a new reliable constitution which reflect the will of the people adopted, qouta system set aside and merit given a chance etc. Until then we will always remember and profess our tribe.

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Give me a break with the same old trick you all use..

I don't preach against tribalism, infact I promote it because, everyone need to be conscious of people like you..

They preach peace in the day time but, stab you at night..

The very fabric the cord this contraption together was sourced by tribalism and it has fester over the years and has been established in every system that made u this Zoo..

All I said was, he or she lied and we don't care about your call for peace.. It's another of your traps...

Now that I know your stand, i will voluntarily desist from exchanging words with you. You encourages tribalism while I'm against it.

It is not cowardice or anything in correlation with that, just that answering you further will be like energy dissipation.

I will leave you with your unwarranted vituperations. Perhaps, one day you might regain your sanity and be able to differentiate between enmity and unity.

Till then, shalom!
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovelygurl:

You know the thing about people like you is you think you are making some points, you think you are smart . A typical tribalist like you refuses to recognize his faults, and even tries to hide them.

I won't argue with such kind of person, I won't discuss with a person with such a shallow way of thinking. I won't bring myself so low. Now kindly get lost!

What have I done wrong to deserve the 'get lost'? That doesn't make you lovely, does it? I'm a very hardworking Igbo and yes I will supply a tonne of orishirishi stuffs bought with my hard earned money to a willing buyer.

I'm no tribalist...how dare you call me that! angry angry
My oga is a very good Afonja but I'm not sure if he did lots of money ritual because he is very very very rich. His wife is from the north and I'm sure she has never slept with a four year old boy.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
KingsleyJohn:
Op stop all these symptom treatment. Nigerians are divided because of the CIVIL war, That is the sickness we need to treat not the symptoms (which include but not limited to hating each other). Nigeria have to come to face this facts, apologies tendered, amends made, a new reliable constitution which reflect the will of the people adopted, qouta system set aside and merit given a chance etc. Until then we will always remember and profess our tribe.

Young Man, Civil War has come and gone into extinction. Truly, we might be suffering from the aftermath of it but it is bygone and it is impossible to expunge the past.

Isn't it even funny to subscribe to the notion that a war for unification that was won in the past is the cause of today's imbroglio?

The earlier we understand that we need ourselves for mutual greatness, the earlier we forget the past and work to ensure a better country for all.

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by KingsleyJohn: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neyoor:

Young Man, Civil War has come and gone into extinction. Truly, we might be suffering from the aftermath of it but it is bygone and it is impossible to expunge the past.

Isn't it even funny to subscribe to the notion that a war for unification that was won in the past is the cause of today's imbroglio?

The earlier we understand that we need ourselves for mutual greatness, the earlier we forget the past and work to ensure a better country for all.

That has been the problem, the war was fought for unity but unity never been born from war... you can conquer a people and rule over them but you can only unite a people by idealogy.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neyoor:

Now that I know your stand, i will voluntarily desist from exchanging words with you. You encourages tribalism while I'm against it.

It is not cowardice or anything in correlation with that, just that answering you further will be like energy dissipation.

I will leave you with your unwarranted vituperations. Perhaps, one day you might regain your sanity and be able to differentiate between enmity and unity.

Till then, shalom!

Good for you..

I am happy that at least this recession suppression left some sense into you unlike some here that has been completely drenched of sense..

Now you can GTFO my mention knowing fully well I don't give a damn..
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
KingsleyJohn:

Everyday!

And will also protect ourselves from their deceit..
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by lilliesboy(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2017
The truth is members of some particular ethnic groups in Nigeria are more prone to committing certain types of crimes in Nigeria and abroad than others (e.g. money rituals, "419" or fraud, stingyness/avariciousness, "baby factory" etc ). Denying this fact changes nothing.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
First of all I want to apologise for calling you guys Afonjas, Flat heads and Pedophiles. I just wanted something that will catch your attention because tribalism is turning out to be a big problem

I want to start by saying we are one, we are all humans and we all want the same, a peaceful and fulfilling life

You'll see some people here associating certain evil things to a tribe e.g

A man in Ogun was arrested due to killing a person to participate some rituals

Then you'll see comments like 'Ah it's them again the Afonjas, Yoruba demons!'

A guy is arrested for trying to smuggle drugs into a country
Ah the flat heads have started again, wannabe israelites, they are so greedy!

A man in Kano rapes a 4 years old girl

The northerners are all Pedophiles!

Some people who claim to be intelligent will come here 'arguing', yet fail to understand that a person is evil because he is evil NOT because of its tribe.
Instead of condemning what the person did, the tribe will be attacked. At the end of the day the discussion won't be about the crime anymore but will literally turn into a tribal war.

Instead of creating unity we are busy creating hatred unwillingly or willingly.

Some will say this is for fun. Yet this type of 'fun' encourages hatred. Either you like it or not this type of 'fun' makes you associate certain things with a tribe. It wouldn't be about an individual anymore. It would all be about the tribe. How do you expect the younger generations to think logical when they are brought up with this kind of 'fun'?!

You all call yourself Nigerians, yet everything about you is screaming we are not one. Even if something happens, it wouldn't be a man did this, a lady did this rather it would be an ibo man did this, a yoruba lady did this. Even your politicians say e.g 'Yorubas have been betrayed'. How is this a country if you don't even see yourself as 1

Votes aren’t based on ideological affiliations or preferences, but on tribal identities yet you want Nigeria to grow? You'd rather do business with someone from the same tribe than more experienced individuals who could have been a better fit for a company?

Tribalism judges you by stereotypes , encourages hatred, gives room for discrimination , promotes selfishness and encourages hypocrisy

I believe in beauty in diversity. We are all humans with feelings, who strive for the same thing and we should work towards it instead of fighting against each other. Trying to prove who is the best in this and that is leading us to nowhere. Instead we should try learning from each other and also learn how to grow together. Also a person shouldn't be judged by its tribe but CHARACTER. I say no to tribalism
#saynototribalism

uhmmm.. undecided...good points...

but the army is still their to beat everybody up when they misbehave.....the army is like a referee in a football match..

sooo,.....but you make sense though... undecided
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2017
but something you must understand....i am not going to like somebody that doesnt like me...it just doesnt work that way...

i signed no contract that said i must like igbos even after they insulted me and my tribe....ofcourse i will insult them back...

but its good to know that not all igbos believe the nonesense from ipob...thats why am careful to only insult ipob back....
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Gotze1: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
gbosaa:

But you can sell your children to buy a Congo of garri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$1.92bn Malabu Oil Deal:why We Can’t Prosecute Adoke, Madueke, Aganga Yet:malami / Breaking! Kano In Stand Still As Citizens Denied Kwankwaso To See Sowore (photos / Twitter: Full Text By Inuwa Abdullahi Lifting The Suspension Of Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.