Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! (6654 Views)

If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This / Osinbanjo Presidency: Afonjas Will Soon Begin To Respect GEJ / If Afonja,s And Flat Heads Can Unite The South Will Be Prosperous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

Since when are u luc...az grin
grin cheesy

it's been long, check my profile, your afonjas and flat head caught my attention

How did you know I was the one behind this handle? I guess Ella told you undecided
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
grin cheesy

it's been long, check my profile, your afonjas and flat head caught my attention

How did you know I was the one behind this handle? I guess Ella told you undecided

Nice she didn't, just checked your dp grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

Better wake up from your sleep grin
lol I know.. Nice meeting u sha,,
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Batlan01: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:
We wey no kan be neither Afonjas nor ipob nko
Outta 3 tribes, U're nt Afonja, U're nt a Flattie, den U must b a Pedophile

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

Nice she didn't, just checked your dp grin
looooooolz grin

nice thread, I'd call you guy behind this handle if I don't know you well grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
we are Niger delta

deal with it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
looooooolz grin

nice thread, I'd call you guy behind this handle if I don't know you well grin

Why the hell is everyone thinking I'm a guy. I am not understanding. Care to explain? sad
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Batlan01: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
we are Niger delta

deal with it cheesy
What is Niger Delta?? A group or I'm nt understandin'
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

Why the hell is everyone thinking I'm a guy. I am not understanding. Care to explain? sad
i will explain when I get home grin

post like this shouldn't be here, I'd prefer politics section, I will stay mute till the mod move this thread to that section
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
i will explain when I get home grin

post like this shouldn't be here, I'd prefer politics section, I will stay mute till the mod move this thread to that section

Lol ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
What is Niger Delta?? A group or I'm nt understandin'
not in this thread buddy, let go to politics section
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
grin cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Batlan01: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
not in this thread buddy, let go to politics section
U want 2 Kidnap Me or wah?? U wanna initiate Me into Niger Delta... Nt Me!
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
ellacute45:
lipsrsealed
grin grin
sweet heart, how are you?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
U want 2 Kidnap Me or wah?? U wanna initiate Me into Niger Delta... Nt Me!
you people are the ones trying to colonize us grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by EmperorLee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:

None of the above. I am a Nigerian from the Niger Delta region.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

i don reply am na, you chill

nigga, you na igbo grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Batlan01: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ehn ehn, Its good... I'ld luv 2 visit dah Niger Delta of a country
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
grin grin

sweet heart, how are you?

I'm fine and you smiley
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by vicstar(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
..pls don't kill the fun, that's part of the fun
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by EmperorLee(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
i don reply am na, you chill

nigga, you na igbo grin

God forbid grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by EmperorLee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:

Lol nigga I no get strength abeg.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
hahahahah, you won

cause aba and anambra is among the Niger delta, but we ain't Biaf

we're Nigeria, emperor know be so?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol nigga I no get strength abeg.
calm down, i get strength grin
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

God forbid grin
you na delta na, delta igbo
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm fine and you smiley
am doing great, its been long tho

where have you been
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by EmperorLee(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
you na delta na, delta igbo

Lai lai. Na me gaan gaan be Delta. I no even near igbo at all.
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lai lai. Na me gaan gaan be Delta. I no even near igbo at all.
alhaji kelech oba Walcott grin

why you'd lie like this? eh grin

you told me something about your tribe few day ago, remember?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:
First of all I want to apologise for calling you guys Afonjas, igbos and Pedophiles.
then what the heck is this?
Afonjas, igbos , and Pedophiles, really?
So you can spell igbo so well and have forgotten the spelling for yoruba and hausa right?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by EmperorLee(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lucaz:
alhaji kelech oba Walcott grin

why you'd lie like this? eh grin

you told me something about your tribe few day ago, remember?

Mazi Kashimawo Abdusalam Omenugo Onyekunamamakumadu Okafor grin

Wetin i tell you about my tribe ooh?
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
ucsparks:
then what the heck is this?
Afonjas, igbos , and Pedophiles, really?
So you can spell igbo so well and have forgotten the spelling for yoruba and hausa right?

I am 100% sure I wrote flat heads but seems nairaland is correcting it automatically
Just like how f*ck will turn to bleep
Try it out yourself b4 going gaga
Re: Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

I am 100% sure I wrote flat heads but seems nairaland is correcting it automatically
Just like how f*ck will turn to bleep
Try it out yourself b4 going gaga
he thought you from the east (igbo) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Security And Bad Roads: Unizik Medical Students Cry Out / Owerri Youths Brought Down The Zuma Statue In Owerri / Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.